hentaiOS / helluvaOS | Newsroom
3.15K subscribers
131 photos
1 file
90 links
hentaiOS 및 helluvaOS 공식 텔레 그램 채널
Download Telegram
hentaiOS SaltyIceCream Furry Cherino for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat

> Changelog

> Download lmi Build
> Download apollo/apollopro Build (Removed due to Advisory)
> Download alioth Build

> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainer : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D

#BeAFurryToday #KeepLewd #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android12 #S #December #Cherino #Winter #BlueArchive
hentaiOS/helluvaOS SaltyIceCream Official Summer Sky's Wishlist for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)
> Changelog (ZH-CN)

> Download lmi Build
> Download apollo/apollopro Build
> Download alioth Build

> Download lmi Incremental Build
> Download apollo/apollopro Incremental Build
> Download alioth Incremental Build

S3 Mirrors
> TBA

> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#WishlistofSummerSky #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android12 #Sv1 #February #TransitionalRelease #PreSeason2
helluvaOS SaltyIceCream 官方 夏日天空的願望清單 适用小米 Gourami (骁龙865) 装置

在回報問題之前請先閱讀 #KnownIssue 已知問題記事,安裝說明在支援群組#userguide-{a/ab} 記事

> Changelog (EN-US)
> 更新日誌 (ZH-CN)

> 下載 LMI 建置
> 下載 APOLLO/APOLLOPRO 建置
> 下載 ALIOTH 建置

> 下載 LMI 增量更新
> 下載 APOLLO/APOLLOPRO 增量更新
> 下載 ALIOTH 增量更新

S3 鏡像
> TBA

> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot

> 支援群組

另外,來看看我們的社群論壇群組!

維護者: Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#夏日天空的願望清單 #helluvaOS #安卓12 #Sv1 #二月 #過渡發行版 #第二季前
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Praise the Lamb for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Early Access for Full Builds (This post releases to the public on Aug 26, 2022 at 8:59 AM)
> Download lmi Full Build

> DTBO Image
> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#PraiseTheLamb #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #August
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Praise the Lamb for Motorola Amogus | Revision 2

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #guide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog

> Download amogus Full Build

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : electimon

#PraiseTheLamb #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #August
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Praise the Lamb for Google Brooklyn (Raviole/Bluejay)

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

> Download brooklyn Full Builds (Available for Public at Aug 30, 2022 at 8:59 AM CEST)

> raviole AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> oriole Vendor Boot
> raven Vendor Boot
> bluejay Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Dyneteve, Lunarixus

#PraiseTheLamb #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #EndOfAugust
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official VA-11 HALL-A for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download gourami Full Builds (This post will become public on 09/15/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST)

> DTBO Image
> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> munch AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot
> munch Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#Vallhalla #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #September
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official London Bridge is Down for Google Brooklyn (Raviole/Bluejay)

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

> Download brooklyn Full Builds (This post will become public on 09/15/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST)
> Download raven Incremental Build
> Download oriole Incremental Build

> raviole AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> oriole Vendor Boot
> raven Vendor Boot
> bluejay Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Dyneteve, Lunarixus

#Briish #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #September
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Splatfest (Canonically Communication Errorfest, or just Splatoon 3) for Google Brooklyn (Raviole/Bluejay)

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

> Download brooklyn Full Builds (This post will become public on 09/22/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST.)
> Download brooklyn Incremental Builds

> raviole AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> oriole Vendor Boot
> raven Vendor Boot
> bluejay Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Dyneteve, Lunarixus

#CommunicationErrors #Splatfest #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #September
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Splatfest (Canonically Communication Errorfest, or just Splatoon 3) for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download gourami Full Builds (This post will become public on 09/22/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST.
> Download gourami Incremental Builds

> DTBO Image
> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> munch AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot
> munch Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#CommunicationErrors #Splatfest #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #September
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official VA-11 HALL-A for Motorola Amogus

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #guide note for installation guide in the Support Chat

> Changelog

> Download amogus Full Build

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : electimon

#Vallhalla #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #September
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Neco Arc (Canonically Cute and Funny, yes I shit you not sir.) for Google Brooklyn (Raviole/Bluejay)

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download brooklyn Full Builds (This post will become public on 10/14/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST.)
> Download brooklyn Incremental Builds

> raviole AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> oriole Vendor Boot
> raven Vendor Boot
> bluejay Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Dyneteve, Lunarixus

#NekoArc #Fate #Real #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #October
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Neco Arc (Canonically Cute and Funny, yes I shit you not sir.)) for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download gourami Full Builds (This post will become public on 10/14/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST.
> Download gourami Incremental Builds

> DTBO Image
> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> munch AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot
> munch Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#NekoArc #Fate #Real #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #October
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Uwoohhh for Motorola Amogus

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #guide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Download amogus Full Build

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainer: Electimon

#They #Wont #Make #The #Art #No #Budget #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #October
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Nahida (Canonically 😭) for Google Brooklyn (Raviole/Bluejay)

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download brooklyn Full Builds on Patreon (This post will become public on 11/18/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST)
Boosty
> Download brooklyn Full Builds on Boosty (This post will become public at the same time as Patreon post)

> raviole AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> oriole Vendor Boot
> raven Vendor Boot
> bluejay Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Dyneteve, Lunarixus

#Nahida #GenshinImpact #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #November
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Cyno (Canonically Yass, that's it.) for Xiaomi Gourami

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #userguide-{a/ab} note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Changelog (EN-US)

Patreon
> Download gourami Full Builds on Patreon (This post will become public on 11/18/2022 at 08:59 AM CEST.
Boosty
> Download gourami Full Builds on Boosty (This post will become public at the same time as Patreon post)

> DTBO Image
> lmi AOSP Recovery
> apollo/apollopro AOSP Recovery
> alioth AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> munch AOSP Recovery (Boot Image)
> alioth Vendor Boot
> munch Vendor Boot

> Support Chat

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

[[PROMOTIONAL]]
DO YOU WANT [[Hyperlink Blocked]]? [[TRANSMIT KROMER]] THROUGH THE [[PAYPAL PAYMENT PROCESSOR]] OR [[PATREON SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM]] NOW!!!

Maintainers : Raphielscape, Dyneteve, OC’D, obsecenlyvague, RealAkito

#Cyno #GenshinImpact #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #November
hentaiOS TwistedScarlett Official Uwoohhh for Motorola Amogus

Please read #KnownIssue note before reporting issues and #guide note for installation guide in the Support Chat.

> Download amogus Full Build

Also, checkout our Community Forum and Group Chat!

Maintainer: Electimon

#They #Wont #Make #The #Art #No #Budget #hentaiOS #helluvaOS #Android13 #TwistedScarlett #November