The Cryptorphic™
8.4K subscribers
6.06K photos
34 videos
44 files
5.41K links
Legit setups and unbiased updates on Market.
For promotions and Business enquiries contact: @Alexcryptoz
(Trades/Setups are not Investment Advice). Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/Cryptorphic1
Download Telegram
🚨 @BitunixOfficial x Cryptorphic: New Monthly Campaign is LIVE! 🚨 

We’ve been proudly partnering with Bitunix for over 18 months now, and this time we’re back with another massive round of rewards for the community. 

Here is what you can claim this month:

🎁 1. Deposit Bonus (New Users):

• Deposit & hold for 7 days + hit trading milestones to earn up to 20% in bonuses (up to 400 USDT) 

🏆 2. Trading Volume Rewards

• Climb the volume tiers to win up to 12,000 USDT Futures Bonus + 8,000 Real USDT in withdrawable rewards 

🗓 Campaign Period: Sep 26 – Oct 25, 2026 (UTC+0)

⚠️ Eligibility: Must register using our link below. Bonuses are valid for 14 days once activated. 
👉 Register & Claim Here:

https://www.bitunix.com/register?vipCode=Cryptorphic


#CryptoTrading #Bitunix
If you missed the trades this week, don’t sleep on $COTI.

I’ve been trading this coin for years, and October could bring a major catalyst.

📅 Oct 4: COTI Foundation is expected to unveil a roadmap expansion focused on increasing COTI token spending/utility.

That could be a significant narrative shift for the token.

🎯 I’m looking for a 20–30% move if the catalyst delivers.

Keep $COTI on your radar. DYOR, NFA.
$COTI : Double bottom forming on the hourly chart.

Even if it only retests the recent high this week, that would still be a ~75% move from CMP. Very lucrative R:R IMO.

DYOR, NFA.
$BNB is still moving inside this ascending channel, but momentum is looking weak.

After getting rejected from the upper resistance, price has been making lower highs and is now trading around $760, below the key $770–$775 resistance zone.

The lower trendline of the channel is the next important support to watch. A breakdown could bring further downside, while a reclaim of the $770–$775 zone may give buyers some relief.

For now, BNB is at a crucial point.
Let's see whether buyers can regain momentum or sellers push price lower.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105198184830210538?s=20
$BTC is showing some recovery after bouncing from the lower boundary of this short-term channel.

I’m expecting a possible move toward the descending trendline, but buyers still need to prove their strength. A breakout could open the door for a stronger recovery, while another rejection may send BTC back toward the channel support near $82.7K.

For now, I’m leaning toward more choppy price action until we see a clear breakout.
#Bitcoin

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105322820087775472?s=20
ETH is tightening inside a 4H symmetrical triangle, with price approaching the upper descending resistance while holding above rising support.

The structure is getting narrower, and I expect a decisive move as price reaches the apex. A confirmed breakout above resistance could open the door toward $2,777, while a breakdown may bring a retest of the $2,640 support zone.

For now, I'm staying patient and waiting for a confirmed move before considering any trade.


https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105322820087775472?s=20
$LTC Update

LTC has made a strong move from its recent lows near $39 to $75, but we're now seeing a pullback after the sharp rally.

Price is currently holding around the $66.50 Fibonacci level, which is an important area to watch. In my view, some consolidation here would be healthy after such a strong move. If buyers manage to defend this zone, LTC could regain momentum and make another attempt toward $70–$75, with $78 as a potential upside target.

However, losing $66.50 could lead to a deeper correction toward $61.35 or even $57.15.

Personally, I'm expecting some sideways movement before the next major move. I'd like to see how price reacts at this support before taking a position.


https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105620046689316920?s=20
The Cryptorphic™
$BTC is showing some recovery after bouncing from the lower boundary of this short-term channel. I’m expecting a possible move toward the descending trendline, but buyers still need to prove their strength. A breakout could open the door for a stronger recovery…
BTC Update 📈

BTC has moved nearly 3.5% higher following the breakout from its short-term descending channel, showing renewed buying momentum.

Price is now approaching the key resistance zone around $86.7K–$87.4K. I’m expecting some resistance here, but a clean breakout and daily close above this zone could open the door for further upside.

For now, I’m watching how BTC reacts at this level, as another rejection could bring a short-term pullback.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2105977977012101152?s=20
NEAR is showing signs of weakness after getting rejected from the upper trendline and losing its short-term support.

Price is now struggling below the $5.00 resistance zone. In my view, another rejection here could push NEAR lower, with $4.60 and $4.20 as potential supports. I'm keeping the $3.20 area in sight if bearish momentum continues.

A reclaim of $5.00–$5.22 would weaken this bearish setup.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106056101682954691?s=20
#ETH is facing renewed selling pressure after another rejection from the upper end of its range near $2,770.

Price is now approaching the lower boundary around $2,635, which is the key level to watch.

I'm leaning bearish in the short term.
A breakdown below this range could open the way toward $2,540, while a bounce would keep ETH moving sideways within the current range.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106141856245710924?s=20
$PHA is starting to look weak after breaking below the lower trendline of this triangle and losing the 21 EMA.

In my view, unless price quickly reclaims this breakdown area, the structure could continue to play out to the downside.
I’m watching the $0.06 area first, with further downside possible if selling pressure increases.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2106305405546831941?s=20
$BTC Weekly Update

#BTC is testing a major weekly resistance around $86.8K.

This level is important because it previously acted as a strong support/resistance area, and BTC is now back at the same zone after a strong recovery from the ~$54.9K–$57K area.

The current weekly candle is still below $86.8K, so I’d like to see a clean weekly close above this level before considering it a confirmed breakout.

If BTC breaks and holds above $86.8K, the next major resistance on this chart is around $104.5K, followed by the previous ATH zone around $123.5K.
On the other hand, another rejection from $86.8K could bring the $73.8K area back into focus.
For now, $86.8K is the key level on the weekly timeframe.

The next weekly close could be very important for BTC.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107088261135118619?s=20
$BTC is still holding strong near the top of this range, with buyers repeatedly pushing back toward $86.6K–$86.7K resistance.

I’m still leaning bullish here.
A clean breakout above this zone could trigger the next move higher, while rejection would likely keep BTC stuck inside the range for a bit longer.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107449702128242894?s=20
The Cryptorphic™
https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107099722100166719?s=20
$ETH broke down from the rising triangle exactly where I was expecting weakness.

Price lost the ascending support around $2,690-$2,700, and sellers quickly pushed ETH back toward the $2,560 support zone.

For now, I remain cautious. As long as ETH stays below the broken trendline, I think downside pressure can continue. A reclaim of the breakout level would be needed to turn me bullish again.
The breakdown is playing out well so far, but the reaction around $2,550-$2,560 will be important for the next move.

https://x.com/Cryptorphic1/status/2107775551482266033?s=20