we live akhuis https://twitch.tv/nasenloch63 mir ist grad 0.3 hashforce one runtergefallen und bin mit meinem stuhl drΓΌbergefahren π’ feels sadge
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Twitch
nasenloch63 - Live on Twitch
SUNDAY LONGS AVEC @nasenloch63 | Streaming just chatting.
hashforce one joint put me to sleep, now live again
Forwarded from AMO MENU π
AMOβS GIVEAWAY π₯³
Ich lose bei 250 Followern 3 Gewinner in meiner Instagram Story aus, alles wird transparent und ΓΆffentlich stattfinden βπΌ
instagram.com/amo.safety
π₯ 3x DHL P@ckst@tion
π₯ 10x Lyc@ Simk@rten
π₯ 1x Redotpay Acc0unt
Teilnahmebedingungen:
- Du musst Instagram Follower sein
- Du musst den Gewinnspielbeitrag reposten
VIEL GLΓCK AN ALLE ππ
Ich lose bei 250 Followern 3 Gewinner in meiner Instagram Story aus, alles wird transparent und ΓΆffentlich stattfinden βπΌ
instagram.com/amo.safety
π₯ 3x DHL P@ckst@tion
π₯ 10x Lyc@ Simk@rten
π₯ 1x Redotpay Acc0unt
Teilnahmebedingungen:
- Du musst Instagram Follower sein
- Du musst den Gewinnspielbeitrag reposten
VIEL GLΓCK AN ALLE ππ
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from Hemant | YUBIT
BTC Market Update π
As shared earlier, the 85.21Kβ85.88K zone remains the key area. BTC has recently closed above this zone and is continuing to hold above it, so for now we remain bullish and are looking for higher prices toward the 87.5K Yearly Open.
As long as BTC continues to hold above 85.21K, the bullish structure remains valid. A proper close back below 85.21K would change the current setup, and below that level we would start looking for short opportunities instead.
The broader βUptoberβ bullish narrative is also gaining attention, which can continue supporting the upside in the short term. Historically, October has often been a strong month for BTC, although that obviously does not guarantee the same outcome this year.
At the same time, this is exactly why I am keeping the larger correction scenario in mind. A strong bullish narrative can continue attracting buyers and create the conditions for a later correction.
As mentioned earlier, I still think a larger downside move toward the 73K pending-liquidity area could develop sometime during October, but we will only focus on that if the price action actually starts building the setup.
For now, we are bullish. I would expect the current week to remain bullish unless BTC gives us a proper close back below 85.21K.
Key Levels π―
β’ 87.5K β Yearly Open / immediate major upside target
β’ 85.21K- 85.88K β key zone
β’ 81.67K β Pending liquidity
β’ 72.97Kβ73K β Major pending liquidity / larger correction objective
For now: bullish above 85.21K β 87.5K remains in focus. Below 85.21K on a proper close β reassess for shorts.
Not Financial Advice. DYOR.
As shared earlier, the 85.21Kβ85.88K zone remains the key area. BTC has recently closed above this zone and is continuing to hold above it, so for now we remain bullish and are looking for higher prices toward the 87.5K Yearly Open.
As long as BTC continues to hold above 85.21K, the bullish structure remains valid. A proper close back below 85.21K would change the current setup, and below that level we would start looking for short opportunities instead.
The broader βUptoberβ bullish narrative is also gaining attention, which can continue supporting the upside in the short term. Historically, October has often been a strong month for BTC, although that obviously does not guarantee the same outcome this year.
At the same time, this is exactly why I am keeping the larger correction scenario in mind. A strong bullish narrative can continue attracting buyers and create the conditions for a later correction.
As mentioned earlier, I still think a larger downside move toward the 73K pending-liquidity area could develop sometime during October, but we will only focus on that if the price action actually starts building the setup.
For now, we are bullish. I would expect the current week to remain bullish unless BTC gives us a proper close back below 85.21K.
Key Levels π―
β’ 87.5K β Yearly Open / immediate major upside target
β’ 85.21K- 85.88K β key zone
β’ 81.67K β Pending liquidity
β’ 72.97Kβ73K β Major pending liquidity / larger correction objective
For now: bullish above 85.21K β 87.5K remains in focus. Below 85.21K on a proper close β reassess for shorts.
Not Financial Advice. DYOR.
