Poseidon Kitchen
$BTC H4 TRADE SETUPS i want lower prices btw, i think this 83k to 87k will be deviation on htf chart, but that doesnt mean i will short the bull market lol, i will be happy to buy more under 70k-75k if it happens thats all that said, i am waiting this,…
thats all i want to say

just waiting BTC long setup trigger, if it happens like how i want, explained here

other than that, no interest for shorting

BTC Weekly emas finally started to get tightening, thats good news for htf but it will take 2-3 months to play out

GOLD retraced all the pump with BTC, but btc stayed strong at this time, are we decoupling or we just late?

Thats one thing to keep eye on

I think if you are all in cash, and didnt buy yet, i would wait a bit more to see weekly emas

and if you are lucky you mgiht get 75k dip again, 70k even? with gold nuke and dxy pump
🗿19
$BTC

I would like to remind you that after we breakout 80k and price trades over EMA50-200 D1 trend, from now on, any deviation under ema50-200 is just a big buy signal as last bull market

price loves to do deviation above emas in bear market, and go new lows, same for bull market, it does deviation under em50-200 to make people believe bull run is over and shake them out

You should follow this until it doesnt work

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Q4HWEhLy/
🗿18
$BTC

Currently btc trades over range high, pretty bullish but i think we moved too much from range low to range high without any single retrace

So it make sense to chill out a bit and fill the some of the gap from 63k to 75k void and retest mid range and do deviation under ema50-200 daily

actually this would be perfect to play

But we must need to wait for this, if i wanna add more spot (still have 18% cash)

Shorting? NO

https://www.tradingview.com/x/d8cosU6j/
🗿13
$BTC

Either way i expect high likely we will consolidate here 2 more months imo

i dont think we go 100k this year, between 75k-85k more likely

if you are lucky you get 70k again (low low chance) a disaster needs to happen for this so

so be open for range here, above 80k
i will be watching these weekly ema21-50-200 and let you know, but when it is done then i think 80k or 90k you just buy and wait 2 years thats all

https://www.tradingview.com/x/5g28tYNv/
🗿16
$ETH

After i look more to eth, i think something like this, again BTC ranges, eth ranges too but i think eth wont give you another easy entry under 2k imo

eth is strong

https://www.tradingview.com/x/w95AXbji/
🗿19
$BTC LONG SETUP

Okay at some point i think we will get deviation under em50-200 H4 trend, price consolidating over 83k,

I am not sure how deep will be but let see

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mkdDc8zG/
🗿15
$BTC

I dont want to see price go below 80k (which is ltf range high previous)

at that point it will be start of a new h4 down trend imo

then you all need to just wait sit and wait

Most of the time you just need to wait, sit and wait, btc ranges more than it moves, it ranges 2 months then moves $10k in 10 days so

https://www.tradingview.com/x/A1t2xhGM/
🗿15
Bitcoin cycle prediction, it touched 3 times that line, why not one more time?

realistic target imo

appreciated if you can drop a LIKE 🙂
🗿59
$BTC

Currently price is holding above H4 EM50-200 trend, i think there is no reason to short this chart, it can just slowly go up and make god candle to upside even

( even i know price took out 83k HTF range high and probably we will see local highs here / maybe)

but shorting the strength is just a gamble imo

I think we will take out highs then we will see, i didnt get my long entry yet but ema50-200 is grinding higher so i cancel it for now will wait more


https://www.tradingview.com/x/EUjPkz6k/
🗿12
$BTC RSI divergence

This is the only concern here, same RSI divergence happened under 60k bottom, now we are vitnesing same type of divergence here

price needs to break 90k and hold to invalidate this RSI divergence

So thats why better to wait imo

https://www.tradingview.com/x/PSO9bBIo/
🗿10
$ETH

I am eth holder but if you ask me should i buy eth here? i would say no

i was pretty bullish and telling people to buy eth under 1700 but not here imo

we are currently at mid range, 5 years range mid range not just like normal mid range, and we are testing supply zone first time, if eth is really strong to break supply zone in first test, then send it to $10k ofc

but realisticly it wont break at first test

3200-2900 is big resistance zone imo, from here or after we touch the red box we will see retrace imo, i dont think retrace will be under green zone, maybe 2.1k lowest you can get (low chance)

probably we will see consolidation 2800-2200 then we send it higher above 3.5k, eventually $4k again range high

https://www.tradingview.com/x/CE6CHgRI/
🗿12
$ETH RSI

if we push to red box i deff hedge short some eth to protect myself from the downside imo

big resistance up there

https://www.tradingview.com/x/QGLrydlt/
🗿5
$ETH H4

Low time frame is looking strong, compression happening and high chance it will breakout upside, rising wedge

my plan is tap 3k then come back under 2,350

https://www.tradingview.com/x/WdV8zMEr/
🗿5
ETH is almost $3k

posted at $1.6k
🗿19
🗿22
yeah better to stay out trading market

always remember

after big moves always price consolidate before new big move

57k to 87k, almost $30k move and still people want higher

Chill
🗿31
There is not much many people left to follow their trading insights on twitter

Most of them shillings pumpfun coins or robinhood or some kind of shits

Very hard to see btc or eth chart anymore, i have 10 people only ahahahah seeing same people everyday when i scroll down

Maybe thats why i am more silent lately, since 2026 start but better than posting nonesense coins i think

I only shilled $ETH and still shilling, even some thought i get paid by eth foundation (lol ofc not)

Hope we end up making money on it in next 2 years
🗿44
another PO3 setup spotted!

will let you know when i fill my longs, add alarms under $82k and chill

likes are appreciated, it motivate me to tweet more 🙂
🗿51