Newbridge's new guests started arriving today at The Gables Guesthouse & Leisure Centre.
A group called Newbridge Concerned Parents/Residents Alliance has been set up and held a protest earlier this evening.
"Newbridge Says NO!"
๐ facebook.com
A group called Newbridge Concerned Parents/Residents Alliance has been set up and held a protest earlier this evening.
"Newbridge Says NO!"
๐ facebook.com
๐49โค11๐2๐ฅ2๐คฏ2๐คฌ2๐คก1๐ฅฑ1
Forwarded from The Burkean
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
"Newbridge Says No!"
Kildare residents are mobilising to defend their community after busloads of foreign men were seen being driven into Gables Guest House and Leisure Centre in Newbridge in what appears to be another stealth operation by asylum services.
For more on this developing situation follow https://t.me/theburkeanie
Kildare residents are mobilising to defend their community after busloads of foreign men were seen being driven into Gables Guest House and Leisure Centre in Newbridge in what appears to be another stealth operation by asylum services.
For more on this developing situation follow https://t.me/theburkeanie
โค52๐ฅ8๐4๐2
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Gardaรญ have been called 13 times over foreign men at Dรบn Laoghaire fairground.
Speaking to the Razor's Edge podcast tonight, local man Dean said that when he went to investigate reports that foreign men had been spotted taking photos of kids at the Summer Family Funfair in the harbour area of Dรบn Laoghaire on Sunday, the fairground owner told him that he has had to call gardaรญ 13 times over similar incidents.
The owner also told Dean that he no longer considers Dรบn Laoghaire a safe area for children to set up the fairground again at Christmas time.
Dean recently confronted Richard Boyd Barrett TD over his support for accommodating single male asylum seekers on Eblana Ave in Dรบn Laoghaire after Barrett help organise a pub quiz in The Graduate last week to help fund the NGO he is involved with called 'Dรบn Laoghaire Welcomes'.
Speaking to the Razor's Edge podcast tonight, local man Dean said that when he went to investigate reports that foreign men had been spotted taking photos of kids at the Summer Family Funfair in the harbour area of Dรบn Laoghaire on Sunday, the fairground owner told him that he has had to call gardaรญ 13 times over similar incidents.
The owner also told Dean that he no longer considers Dรบn Laoghaire a safe area for children to set up the fairground again at Christmas time.
Dean recently confronted Richard Boyd Barrett TD over his support for accommodating single male asylum seekers on Eblana Ave in Dรบn Laoghaire after Barrett help organise a pub quiz in The Graduate last week to help fund the NGO he is involved with called 'Dรบn Laoghaire Welcomes'.
๐คฌ83๐8โค3๐3
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
'Gardaรญ were called after asylum seekers battered each other on football pitch in Dรบn Laoghaire'
Speaking to the Razor's Edge podcast last night, local community activist Dean said that when he asked why gardaรญ had been called to the gym he attends to examine CCTV footage, he was told that the football pitches are rented out to asylum seekers staying on Eblana Ave twice a week on behalf of Dรบn Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, and that one evening they started battering each other.
He also said that a boxing club, which rents its premises from the council, was told by the council that asylum seekers would be joining the club. Consequently a lot of parents said they would be pulling their children out of their boxing classes. But when the club owner told the council that he'd lose a lot of business, the council told him that he had no choice.
Speaking to the Razor's Edge podcast last night, local community activist Dean said that when he asked why gardaรญ had been called to the gym he attends to examine CCTV footage, he was told that the football pitches are rented out to asylum seekers staying on Eblana Ave twice a week on behalf of Dรบn Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council, and that one evening they started battering each other.
He also said that a boxing club, which rents its premises from the council, was told by the council that asylum seekers would be joining the club. Consequently a lot of parents said they would be pulling their children out of their boxing classes. But when the club owner told the council that he'd lose a lot of business, the council told him that he had no choice.
๐51๐คฌ22๐คฃ16๐คก2
If they genuinely believed we are horrible people, they'd stop wanting to live around us in the free houses that we give them.
This is a shakedown.
๐ bbc.com ๐ dailymail.co.uk
This is a shakedown.
๐ bbc.com ๐ dailymail.co.uk
๐คฌ103๐13๐ฉ12๐4๐คฎ3๐3๐ฏ2๐2โค1๐1๐ก1
Sinn Fรฉin Cllr Aidan Mullins told Laois County Council that he's constantly getting asked why foreigners are being housed ahead of Irish people.
โPortarlington is a dumping ground for asylum seekers, thatโs what Iโm being told.โ
โTheyโre in private houses in estates around the town; itโs been saturated โ and I donโt care who comes down on me for saying this โ that is a fact.โ
Laois Today reports that there was silence at the council meeting earlier this week after the councillor had finished his remarks, and nobody addressed his concerns.
๐ laoistoday.ie
โPortarlington is a dumping ground for asylum seekers, thatโs what Iโm being told.โ
โTheyโre in private houses in estates around the town; itโs been saturated โ and I donโt care who comes down on me for saying this โ that is a fact.โ
Laois Today reports that there was silence at the council meeting earlier this week after the councillor had finished his remarks, and nobody addressed his concerns.
๐ laoistoday.ie
๐คท35๐27๐9๐ก3
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Here's another man who has been getting emails from 'absolutely broken' people 'languishing on the housing list' who ask him why foreigners are getting housed before them.
But the so-called 'Housing Expert' Dr Rory Hearne says he doesn't know how to respond.
It's easy-peasy to get a gig as a housing expert in Ireland by the way. It's no accomplishment.
Like this failed People Before Profit General Election candidate, all you have to do is be prepared to say (with a straight face) that the relentless tsunami of migrants has no impact on Irish people's ability to afford quality homes.
You'll get invited on all the shows, book deals, the lot.
๐ player.fm
But the so-called 'Housing Expert' Dr Rory Hearne says he doesn't know how to respond.
It's easy-peasy to get a gig as a housing expert in Ireland by the way. It's no accomplishment.
Like this failed People Before Profit General Election candidate, all you have to do is be prepared to say (with a straight face) that the relentless tsunami of migrants has no impact on Irish people's ability to afford quality homes.
You'll get invited on all the shows, book deals, the lot.
๐ player.fm
๐55๐คฌ22๐5๐ข3โค2๐ฅ2
๐จ Community Alert for Dunboyne, Co. Meath
A man allegedly entered St. Peter's Secondary school on Friday and made his way through the school's corridors banging on classroom doors and shouting and screaming while classes were taking place.
He was described as a tall black man carrying a strapped laptop bag over his shoulder.
A science teacher was so scared for her safety that she screamed at the man to get out as her pupils panicked, and a young boy in 1st Year who came face to face with the man believed he was going to be abducted.
Gardaรญ were alerted and arrived rapidly in two cars.
A man allegedly entered St. Peter's Secondary school on Friday and made his way through the school's corridors banging on classroom doors and shouting and screaming while classes were taking place.
He was described as a tall black man carrying a strapped laptop bag over his shoulder.
A science teacher was so scared for her safety that she screamed at the man to get out as her pupils panicked, and a young boy in 1st Year who came face to face with the man believed he was going to be abducted.
Gardaรญ were alerted and arrived rapidly in two cars.
๐38๐คฌ14๐6โค1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
A bould Dimnagh mammy offered to show the plantation activists who rallied in Clondalkin on Thursday the areas where she believes asylum seekers have been taking drugs.
Not one of them would pause their hollow chants of virtue to take any interest.
"Refugees are welcome here."
โ"Are they? They're in the bushes if you want to talk to them." ๐
๐ facebook.com
Not one of them would pause their hollow chants of virtue to take any interest.
"Refugees are welcome here."
โ"Are they? They're in the bushes if you want to talk to them." ๐
๐ facebook.com
๐ฅ55๐8๐5
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Footage of the latest drug squat uncovered in Clondalkin. It's right beside the Luas carpark.
๐ x.com
๐ x.com
๐ฅ26๐ฉ13๐คฎ12๐3
Noticing some light pushback against the NGO sector in the mainstream in recent days.
We had Charlie Flanagan yesterday in the Irish Times complaining that a middle-ranking official in an NGO has more influence over Government than him. He also offered a brief summary how this influence is exerted. Perhaps it's a case of the plantation overseer hoping to exonerate himself as he faces retirement. He won't.
Then we have Eilis OโHanlon in the Indo today with this chestnut:
"Important decisions are being made by elite groups of unelected officials, all from similar backgrounds and with similar ideas."
NGO types have decried people as far-right conspiracy loons for saying less.
We had Charlie Flanagan yesterday in the Irish Times complaining that a middle-ranking official in an NGO has more influence over Government than him. He also offered a brief summary how this influence is exerted. Perhaps it's a case of the plantation overseer hoping to exonerate himself as he faces retirement. He won't.
Then we have Eilis OโHanlon in the Indo today with this chestnut:
"Important decisions are being made by elite groups of unelected officials, all from similar backgrounds and with similar ideas."
NGO types have decried people as far-right conspiracy loons for saying less.
๐ค48๐16๐ซก5๐คฏ4๐คจ2
Highest immigration since the Celtic Tiger but they still can't find the staff for our overburdened health service.
Maybe if they import another million...
๐ irishtimes.com ๐ twitter.com
Maybe if they import another million...
๐ irishtimes.com ๐ twitter.com
๐37๐คฌ26๐ก1
The trial of the 32-year-old Slovakian national accused of murdering primary school teacher Ashling Murphy while she was jogging along the Grand Canal in Tullamore on January 12th 2022, is due to get underway later this morning.
Jozef Puska is due to stand trial before the Central Criminal Court at 10.30am. The trial could last for up to six weeks.
In June, five other Slovakian nationals appeared in court in connection with the investigation into the murder.
Marek Puska, 34, Lubomir Puska, 35, and Lucia Istokova, 34, were charged with withholding information on dates between 12 January 2022 and 27 January 2022.
Two others, Jozefina Grundzova, 33, and Viera Gaziova, 38, were charged with impeding the arrest of an alleged offender on dates between 12 and 14 January 2022.
Their trials will take place at a later date.
๐ newstalk.com
Jozef Puska is due to stand trial before the Central Criminal Court at 10.30am. The trial could last for up to six weeks.
In June, five other Slovakian nationals appeared in court in connection with the investigation into the murder.
Marek Puska, 34, Lubomir Puska, 35, and Lucia Istokova, 34, were charged with withholding information on dates between 12 January 2022 and 27 January 2022.
Two others, Jozefina Grundzova, 33, and Viera Gaziova, 38, were charged with impeding the arrest of an alleged offender on dates between 12 and 14 January 2022.
Their trials will take place at a later date.
๐ newstalk.com
๐46๐คฌ18๐4
A two week pre-trial hearing is needed before a jury can be selected in the case of Jozef Puska, who is charged with the murder of school teacher Aisling Murphy, the Central Criminal Court has been told.
The trial was set to begin this morning but proceedings have been put back to 2pm.
Update: Pre-trial hearing will get underway on Wednesday at 10am.
๐ x.com
The trial was set to begin this morning but proceedings have been put back to 2pm.
Update: Pre-trial hearing will get underway on Wednesday at 10am.
๐ x.com
๐คฌ29๐10๐3