Sergiu Cristian Lingurar (25), a Romanian national, was arrested at Shannon Airport on Monday after attempting to board a flight to the USA with a 13-year-old boy whom he had presented an alleged fake passport for.
Gardaรญ determined that Lingurar is not related to the boy. He told gardaรญ that he was accompanying the teenager back to the US as a favor to a friend of his father who he only knows by nickname.
According to Sgt OโGrady, Lingurar arrived into Dublin Airport on Sunday from the US and travelled to Shannon Airport with the child with the intention of bringing the child to the US on Monday.
Judge Cashin refused bail and remanded Lingurar in custody. The boy has been taken into care
๐ independent.ie
Gardaรญ determined that Lingurar is not related to the boy. He told gardaรญ that he was accompanying the teenager back to the US as a favor to a friend of his father who he only knows by nickname.
According to Sgt OโGrady, Lingurar arrived into Dublin Airport on Sunday from the US and travelled to Shannon Airport with the child with the intention of bringing the child to the US on Monday.
Judge Cashin refused bail and remanded Lingurar in custody. The boy has been taken into care
๐ independent.ie
๐คฌ41๐16๐คฏ6๐3
Forwarded from The Irish Inquiry
Statement from East Wall Anti โ Asylum Policy Committee (26 July 2023)
We the people of East Wall must bring to your attention, the current state of affairs at the ESB building. Through our protests, which began last year outside the building, we suppressed the ability for hostile, aggressive, perverted military aged males to have it their way.
We pre-emptively brought their marauding to a halt. As our protests intensified, the media ran cover for these people. We were told they were well meaning. We can confirm to you the reader, that the residents of East Wall have since been subjected to a litany of unacceptable abuse, intimidation and lawlessness. We have witnessed ambulances at the building on an almost daily basis. Puddles of blood have regularly been found in the immediate area along with large groups of males drinking in the alleyways and side streets. The situation, we can confirm, has only escalated since we stepped back from blocking roads and protesting outside the building.
Having listened to our own neighbours and friends and admittedly criticism from further afield about the blocking of roads and the protests at the building, we moved to a model of pop up protests around Dublin. These were effective but unfortunately left the gate to the field open in regards to the pack of criminals and scammers that reside in the ESB building.
We have seen an explosion of crime and incidents in the area since we stopped gathering and marching. Toddlers have been approached and picked up in front of their mothers, waitresses in shops have had demands made of them to provide massages, children have been chased home and routinely are getting solicited for sex, the women too.
Large gangs of Georgian men are drinking in the area daily, posturing and jeering at locals. One of the worst incidents we have experienced is that of a 15 year old African migrant threatening to rape two young boys, claiming he had raped two people already and made a claim that he had a knife and would use it to stab them.
The lawlessness in and around the area has been completely ignored by An Garda Siochana.
The level of trauma the people of East Wall have endured at the hands of the residents of the ESB Building has reached a point of fever pitch. We have arrived at the inevitable conclusion that we must return to the Streets to restore order to the North Inner City.
Our stance, which has not changed since we started this in November of 2022, is that the building has to close.
We know our streets are lost without us there, random violence and crime has increased right throughout the Inner City and the wider city in line with the increase in uncontrolled migration.
We will take no lectures from Main Stream Media who have failed to speak to any one involved in our protests but have rather given oxygen to woke state funded shills who parrot the State line, he who pays the piper calls the tune.
We understand now that when we listen attentively to those who see no wrong in these centres that we have been entertaining the notions of psychopaths. We will not make that mistake again.
We are calling on the people of East Wall to take back our streets, beginning with gatherings on Wednesday, 26th July at 6pm at various local points.
East Wall havenโt gone away and we intend to make that message loud and clear over the coming period.
Erin go Bragh
East Wall Committee
We the people of East Wall must bring to your attention, the current state of affairs at the ESB building. Through our protests, which began last year outside the building, we suppressed the ability for hostile, aggressive, perverted military aged males to have it their way.
We pre-emptively brought their marauding to a halt. As our protests intensified, the media ran cover for these people. We were told they were well meaning. We can confirm to you the reader, that the residents of East Wall have since been subjected to a litany of unacceptable abuse, intimidation and lawlessness. We have witnessed ambulances at the building on an almost daily basis. Puddles of blood have regularly been found in the immediate area along with large groups of males drinking in the alleyways and side streets. The situation, we can confirm, has only escalated since we stepped back from blocking roads and protesting outside the building.
Having listened to our own neighbours and friends and admittedly criticism from further afield about the blocking of roads and the protests at the building, we moved to a model of pop up protests around Dublin. These were effective but unfortunately left the gate to the field open in regards to the pack of criminals and scammers that reside in the ESB building.
We have seen an explosion of crime and incidents in the area since we stopped gathering and marching. Toddlers have been approached and picked up in front of their mothers, waitresses in shops have had demands made of them to provide massages, children have been chased home and routinely are getting solicited for sex, the women too.
Large gangs of Georgian men are drinking in the area daily, posturing and jeering at locals. One of the worst incidents we have experienced is that of a 15 year old African migrant threatening to rape two young boys, claiming he had raped two people already and made a claim that he had a knife and would use it to stab them.
The lawlessness in and around the area has been completely ignored by An Garda Siochana.
The level of trauma the people of East Wall have endured at the hands of the residents of the ESB Building has reached a point of fever pitch. We have arrived at the inevitable conclusion that we must return to the Streets to restore order to the North Inner City.
Our stance, which has not changed since we started this in November of 2022, is that the building has to close.
We know our streets are lost without us there, random violence and crime has increased right throughout the Inner City and the wider city in line with the increase in uncontrolled migration.
We will take no lectures from Main Stream Media who have failed to speak to any one involved in our protests but have rather given oxygen to woke state funded shills who parrot the State line, he who pays the piper calls the tune.
We understand now that when we listen attentively to those who see no wrong in these centres that we have been entertaining the notions of psychopaths. We will not make that mistake again.
We are calling on the people of East Wall to take back our streets, beginning with gatherings on Wednesday, 26th July at 6pm at various local points.
East Wall havenโt gone away and we intend to make that message loud and clear over the coming period.
Erin go Bragh
East Wall Committee
๐86๐ฅ15๐9โค6๐ค1๐1๐ฉ1
A Zimbabwean fraudster posing as a child psychologist for two years, receiving โฌ172,000 in wages and expenses, was only caught after he was put forward for a senior post with the HSE, a court has heard.
Dublin Circuit Criminal Court heard that gardaรญ have not been able to confirm the true identity of Nikiwe Dube (41), who carried out a complex fraud to โlive a fake lifeโ and was today jailed for four years.
Dube (41) with an address at Colpe Drive, Deepforde, Drogheda, Co Louth, applied for international protection here in 2018.
Who would have thought that by allowing fraudsters to abuse the asylum system for the past 25 years, Ireland would attract so many fraudsters who would continue to commit fraud?
The health care system would collapse without them, of course...
#NewToTheParish
๐ twitter.com
Dublin Circuit Criminal Court heard that gardaรญ have not been able to confirm the true identity of Nikiwe Dube (41), who carried out a complex fraud to โlive a fake lifeโ and was today jailed for four years.
Dube (41) with an address at Colpe Drive, Deepforde, Drogheda, Co Louth, applied for international protection here in 2018.
Who would have thought that by allowing fraudsters to abuse the asylum system for the past 25 years, Ireland would attract so many fraudsters who would continue to commit fraud?
The health care system would collapse without them, of course...
#NewToTheParish
๐ twitter.com
๐คฌ75๐8๐7๐คฏ1
Forwarded from Free Speech Ireland
While the US Embassy warns about safety on our streets, Gardaรญ brace for speech crime paperwork.
Fine Gael should follow their youth branch in dismissing this bill.
Fine Gael should follow their youth branch in dismissing this bill.
๐51๐คฃ24๐คฌ10๐1
Homeless people are like stock to homeless NGOs which is why they never oppose importing more to alleviate the problem.
Between 30%-40% of people who are registering as homeless in Ireland every month are newly arrived immigrants with no means to support themselves.
๐ gript.ie
Between 30%-40% of people who are registering as homeless in Ireland every month are newly arrived immigrants with no means to support themselves.
๐ gript.ie
๐คฌ23๐21โค1๐1๐คก1
Seems like the only work white stock photo models can get in Ireland these days is for when the media reports on the activity of African gangs.
Still no crime world podcast from Nicola Tallant on these mysterious 'eircode gangs' either ๐ค
๐ sundayworld.com
Still no crime world podcast from Nicola Tallant on these mysterious 'eircode gangs' either ๐ค
๐ sundayworld.com
๐52๐16๐8๐4๐3โค1๐ฏ1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Dublin woman confronts the foreigners who tried to steal from her handbag on Parnell Square. She said they subsequently scurried down the Rutland Place lane.
When asked why she didn't request assistance from anyone, she replied that there are not many Irish people around in general on the north side of the city and that plenty of people passed by but nobody asked if she needed help even though she was shouting. She added that thankfully she could handle herself but it was other women and the elderly she worried about.
๐ facebook.com
When asked why she didn't request assistance from anyone, she replied that there are not many Irish people around in general on the north side of the city and that plenty of people passed by but nobody asked if she needed help even though she was shouting. She added that thankfully she could handle herself but it was other women and the elderly she worried about.
๐ facebook.com
โค59๐16๐ฅ8๐2๐ฑ1๐ข1๐คช1
Forwarded from Archiving Irish Diversity Stuff (AIDS)
"On reflection [on the Spire],I recognised that it was at least an honest statement of the Republics state of mind after its prudent self-effacement during the Northern War & during the past-effacing enrichment of the Celtic Tiger boom. It stood for, represented, & said Nothing."
Desmond Fennell in his 2007 article on the Spire, found in "Ireland After the End of Western Civilization"
Talked a bit about Spire design before here
Desmond Fennell in his 2007 article on the Spire, found in "Ireland After the End of Western Civilization"
Talked a bit about Spire design before here
๐53โค3๐ฉ2
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
"My personal opinion is they want to get rid of the indigenous Irish people and they're going to breed us out. We're going to be like the American Indians. We're going to be like the Aborigines and we're going to be a rare species. And in my mind, the Irish people are the most important people in the world...but this country is being destroyed by the government bringing in all these migrant men."
-Joan, a local community activist speaking at the East Wall Says No rally on Wednesday.
๐ twitter.com
-Joan, a local community activist speaking at the East Wall Says No rally on Wednesday.
๐ twitter.com
๐89โค31โคโ๐ฅ9
Investigations underway after 3 people wearing balaclavas started a number of fires at the former Gaelscoil Uรญ Rรญordรกin building in Ballincollig last night.
The school which has lain vacant for over a decade on the outskirts of Cork city was being redeveloped to house up to 94 Ukrainian refugees.
The property owners had previously been refused planning permission to develop apartments on the site but is now availing of a change in the planning legislation which allows for the conversion of schools to residential accommodation to house Ukrainian people only.
๐ twitter.com
The school which has lain vacant for over a decade on the outskirts of Cork city was being redeveloped to house up to 94 Ukrainian refugees.
The property owners had previously been refused planning permission to develop apartments on the site but is now availing of a change in the planning legislation which allows for the conversion of schools to residential accommodation to house Ukrainian people only.
๐ twitter.com
๐ฅ77๐18โค5
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Dublin woman tells a couple of foreign men who had been stalking her and her friend down the quays after a night out in the city to fuck off.
The woman told her followers on tiktok that the men had been following them for 15 minutes after hassling them at a bus stop.
At one point the women told the men to walk ahead of them but a few minutes later she said they came back around a corner after them, at which point one of the women started recording them while her friend warned them off.
๐ tiktok.com
The woman told her followers on tiktok that the men had been following them for 15 minutes after hassling them at a bus stop.
At one point the women told the men to walk ahead of them but a few minutes later she said they came back around a corner after them, at which point one of the women started recording them while her friend warned them off.
๐ tiktok.com
๐คฌ96๐12๐5๐4๐ซก3๐คทโโ1๐1๐1๐คฎ1
She came all the way here from Brazil to try to realise her dream of not being around Irish people but acts like it's us imposing on her.
๐ dublininquirer.com
๐ dublininquirer.com
๐คฌ94๐ฉ28๐12๐คฎ9๐ฅด1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Jungle Albert integrating well since we last saw him promoting the #IrelandForAll campaign for the NGOs.
๐ twitter.com
๐ twitter.com
๐21๐คฎ20๐11๐9๐ฉ7๐คก6๐2๐2๐1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
If gardaรญ thought arresting two protesters in Ballybrack yesterday would help calm things down, I think they misjudged the situation. If they meant to do the opposite, it worked.
๐ twitter.com
๐ twitter.com
๐51๐8๐ฅ6
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐37๐คฌ17๐คฏ2โก1๐คก1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Footage of how tensions were escalated in Ballybrack this evening โ three arrests of protesters with one elderly man being turfed into a van head-first.
They had at least four Garda vans on standby and locals were saying there was triple the number of gardaรญ that are usually there. They even had an armed support unit.
Looks like they were geared up to break up the peaceful protest by force one way or another.
full stream ๐ youtube.com
They had at least four Garda vans on standby and locals were saying there was triple the number of gardaรญ that are usually there. They even had an armed support unit.
Looks like they were geared up to break up the peaceful protest by force one way or another.
full stream ๐ youtube.com
๐คฌ63๐1๐1๐คก1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Is it any wonder resignations in the Garda are at an all time high when women and children are being stalked in Dublin city but Drew Harris' priority is pitting gardaรญ against peaceful protesters opposed to Ballybrack being turned into the same dangerous kip he's allowed Dublin to become?
๐ twitter.com
๐ twitter.com
๐คฌ65๐13โค1๐คทโโ1๐1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐ฅ92๐32๐6๐5๐ค1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Angry reactions in Sligo as 24 Ukrainian families are moved into their new rapid build modular homes in Doorly Park while locals question why the Government can't provide the same level of support for Irish people in need.
Noel 'Mousey' Jinks from Mullaghmore, who joined Niall Delaney in the Ocean FM studio, told him that last year he had a stroke and almost died because it took six weeks to get him into a surgery because the health care system is under so much pressure.
"We're being treated like were nobodies."
Facebook comments can be read here.
๐ oceanfm.ie
Noel 'Mousey' Jinks from Mullaghmore, who joined Niall Delaney in the Ocean FM studio, told him that last year he had a stroke and almost died because it took six weeks to get him into a surgery because the health care system is under so much pressure.
"We're being treated like were nobodies."
Facebook comments can be read here.
๐ oceanfm.ie
๐คฌ70๐7๐คทโโ1
Two of the saddest comments I read under the video tour of the new homes for Ukrainians only in Doorly Park, Sligo.
๐ facebook.com
๐ facebook.com
๐คฌ62๐ข22๐คฏ3๐คทโโ2โค1โก1