Late Stage Ireland
9.06K subscribers
5.36K photos
2.56K videos
29 files
5.89K links
Banned from youtube.
Banned from Twitter.
Bitchute: bitchute.com/orlared
Odysee: odysee.com/@orlared:b
Biolink: https://bio.link/latestageireland
Donations: https://bmc.link/LateStageIre
Channel Directory: @channelcollection
Download Telegram
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The unrelenting bongofication of Ireland.

๐Ÿ”— twitter.com
๐Ÿคฎ55๐Ÿ’ฉ27๐Ÿ‘1๐Ÿ”ฅ1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
An instructor and a number of people training to be security guards have been assaulted by a Somali man, upset after failing the course.

You could be forgiven for thinking this video was filmed in India or Pakistan, but it's Finglas.

๐Ÿ”— twitter.com
๐Ÿ’ฉ49๐Ÿคฎ8๐ŸŒ6โค1๐Ÿ‘1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Gardaรญ in Galway are investigating a serious gang assault which occurred in the Raven's Terrace area of the city last Friday, April 7, shortly before 1am, and left one young man fighting for his life.

A garda spokesperson said that a group of men โ€œseriously assaultedโ€ a man in his early 20s, who was then rushed to University Hospital Galway and is currently in a โ€œserious but stableโ€ condition.

Any motorists with dashcam footage who were travelling around the areas of Bridge Street, Dominick Street and Ravens Terrace that night are being asked to come forward and provide it to gardaรญ.

Some commentary on the incident has suggested the victim was a Romanian and the attack was in retaliation for a previous incident, but this has not been confirmed.

One of the attackers, who can be heard using slang popular in the London grime scene, recorded his involvement in the assault and posted the video on social media.

๐Ÿ”— instagram.com
๐Ÿ”— galwaybeo.ie
๐ŸŒ48๐Ÿคฌ38๐ŸŒš7๐Ÿ‘4
Forwarded from The Burkean
"The ruling regime already spends billions per year on race propaganda against the Irish people. The NAPAR will codify and escalate this further."

https://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2023/04/10/napar-anti-irish-propaganda
๐Ÿคฌ60๐Ÿคก9๐Ÿ‘Ž3๐Ÿฅฐ1
Forwarded from Feinics Rising
Has Biden been on RTE Alllll day? Ten minutes and the commentators have my hole well and truly sickened.

They keep talking about the GFA as a template of peace. Sure just give Putin and Zelensky joint rule over Ukraine, sure thats the answer if you listen to this shower.
๐Ÿ’ฉ35๐Ÿคก6๐Ÿ‘2
There have been 39 critical incidents recorded in accommodation centres for international protection applicants over the last year including:

๐Ÿ”น Five alleged sexual assaults.
๐Ÿ”น Seven deaths.
๐Ÿ”น Three major incidents involving mass fighting.
๐Ÿ”น Fourteen self-harm/suicidal incidents.
๐Ÿ”น Five incidents involving weapons.
๐Ÿ”น Two threats to kill.
๐Ÿ”น One incident involving indecent exposure.
๐Ÿ”น One serious medical issue.
๐Ÿ”น One victim of a serious physical assault.

How many have you seen being reported on?

๐Ÿ”— breakingnews.ie
๐Ÿคฃ32๐Ÿ‘14๐Ÿคฏ13โค1๐Ÿฅฑ1
Forwarded from @PhilipDwyer
Hi All.. my new YouTube channel. Please share and subscribe and see how we get on. God bless freedom of speech..๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
https://youtube.com/@PhilipDwyerCJ
โšก28๐Ÿ‘7๐Ÿ˜1๐Ÿค”1
Unconfirmed reports are circulating that a unit in an industrial estate in Santry is to be used to accommodate asylum seekers.

One post being shared around since yesterday says a busload of asylum seekers has already arrived after internet services and CCTV were spotted being installed, and a catering business was said to have entered the property.

Another post today claims the site is set up to accommodate up to 2,000 asylum seekers, but that figure is probably more of a wild guess.

There is no footage showing any asylum seekers on the site or evidence that that they are to be housed there, however video taken at the site today shows work is being carried out. One local says they saw security at the site changing shifts this morning.

A protest is being advertised for tomorrow morning outside the building which is about 3 kilometres from Dublin Airport at Unit 29 Airways Industrial Estate on Viscount Ave in Santry.
๐Ÿ‘25๐Ÿ’ฉ12๐Ÿคฌ11๐Ÿ”ฅ5
Forwarded from The Burkean
"A postmodern, secularised country, attempting to fill the God-shaped hole in their hearts with a rootless and Americanised multi-culturalism."

https://www.theburkean.ie/articles/2023/04/17/biden-liberal-ireland
๐Ÿ”ฅ29๐Ÿ‘8๐Ÿ’ฉ6๐Ÿ‘Ž1๐Ÿ˜ข1
Forwarded from The State of Ireland
It has been brought to my attention that allegedly today, a security guard in his 50's, passed away today after an attack a few days ago by a refugee with a fire extinguisher at a make shift refugee centre beside Ballyogan Recycling Centre, South Dublin. The attacker has since left the premises and is missing since the incident. The deceased man was working night shift at the refugee centre. Garda and RTE have been at the premises today. Anyone with further information please contact me. Another family destroyed at the hands of our Government!
๐Ÿคฌ72๐Ÿ˜ข11๐Ÿ‘6๐Ÿคก1
The protest outside Unit 29 in Airways Industrial Estate in Santry this morning.
๐Ÿ‘64โค9๐Ÿ”ฅ6
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
An African man who allegedly entered the social welfare office on Dominic St in Limerick with a hammer to demand money and referred to himself as 'The King of Ireland'.

๐Ÿ”— twitter.com
๐ŸŒ58๐Ÿคฌ26๐Ÿ™ˆ13๐Ÿ‘6๐Ÿ’ฉ6๐ŸŒš6๐Ÿ˜5๐Ÿ—ฟ1
๐Ÿšจ Community Alert for Westport.

๐Ÿ”— facebook.com
๐Ÿคฌ74๐Ÿคฏ5๐Ÿ˜ก5
๐Ÿ‘39๐Ÿคฌ9๐Ÿ‘7๐Ÿ˜3๐Ÿ‘Ž2๐ŸŒ1
Big payday incoming: Court declares the State breeched the rights of two Afghan asylum seekers who travelled over 6,000 kilometres through multiple safe countries only to find no State provided accommodation immediately awaiting their arrival in Ireland, but were subsequently housed some weeks later.

There are currently over 500 asylum seekers seeking State provided accommodation in Ireland.

In February it was reported that there was a dispute about whether one of these Afghans was a minor. He had claimed to be 17 which wasn't initially believed so his brother had sent copies of his ID and birth certificate which the Counsel for the Child and Family Agency deemed credible. (See how easy it is for them to get their documents when it's beneficial).

However, today we're being told the dispute about is age is "ongoing". Have they decided the documents were fake perhaps? Never....

๐Ÿ”— breakingnews.ie
๐Ÿคก39๐Ÿคฌ22โค2๐ŸŒš2๐Ÿ‘1๐ŸŒ1