The Defender Dome
20.5K subscribers
10.3K photos
4.09K videos
26 links
Open Source Intelligence Monitor focused on Europe and Conflicts across the World. RT ≠ Endorsement. Want to Support my Work? https://ko-fi.com/osintdefender
Download Telegram
Brig. Gen. Esmail Qaani, Commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), who was rumored but never confirmed to have been eliminated during the initial strikes against Iran by Israel on June 13, appears to have indeed survived, being seen attending “victory” celebrations today in Iranian capital of Tehran.
💩92🤡19👎10👀87🎉5🤣5👻3😁2
This past weekend’s strikes by the U.S. Air Force targeting three nuclear facilities in Iran did not destroy the core components of the country’s nuclear program and likely only set it back by months, according to an initial report completed recently by the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) based on a battle damage assessment done by the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM). 

According to the classified report, of which details was revealed recently to CNN, Fox, and several other media outlets, Iran’s stockpile of near-weapons-grade enriched uranium was not destroyed in the strike on the Fordow Nuclear Facility in Central Iran, only buried, and that the centrifuges used for enrichment are believed to be largely “intact.” Additionally, an unknown amount of enriched uranium is believed to have been removed from Fordow and transferred by Iran to a “secret facility” prior to the strikes on Saturday.

This report and other assessments appear to contradict statements made by U.S. President Trump as well as other senior officials, who have acknowledged the existence of the report, but continue to claim that the strikes “completely and totally obliterated” the three Iranian nuclear facilities and Iran’s future nuclear ambitions, with White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt telling CNN: “This alleged assessment is flat-out wrong and was classified as ‘top secret’ but was still leaked to CNN by an anonymous, low-level loser in the intelligence community. The leaking of this alleged assessment is a clear attempt to demean President Trump, and discredit the brave fighter pilots who conducted a perfectly executed mission to obliterate Iran’s nuclear program. Everyone knows what happens when you drop fourteen 30,000 pound bombs perfectly on their targets: total obliteration.”

Republican Rep. Michael McCaul, Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, would not echo Trump’s claims that the Iranian program had been “obliterated” with him adding: “I’ve been briefed on this plan in the past, and it was never meant to completely destroy the nuclear facilities, but rather cause significant damage. But it was always known to be a temporary setback.” Early on Tuesday, classified briefings for both the House and Senate regarding the operation were canceled, with the House briefing said to have been indefinitely-postponed while the Senate briefing was reportedly moved to Thursday.
🤬48🤡2011😁8🤔6💩5👎4🤪3👍2🥱1🤗1
In a post earlier on Truth Social, U.S. President Trump quoted a statement made to CNN today by Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, discussing the effectiveness of past weekend’s strikes against three nuclear facilities in Iran, with Hegseth stating: “Based on everything we have seen — and I’ve seen it all — our bombing campaign obliterated Iran’s ability to create nuclear weapons. Our massive bombs hit exactly the right spot at each target and worked perfectly. The impact of those bombs is buried under a mountain of rubble in Iran; so anyone who says the bombs were not devastating is just trying to undermine the President and the successful mission.”
🤡6925🤷‍♂9👍8🤣5🙏3👎1😁1🤯1🥱1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
New satellite imagery from June 24 of the Natanz Nuclear Site in Central Iran appears to show efforts underway to potentially repair the facility, with two holes seen on June 22 after the strikes by the U.S. Air Force, believed to have been created by GBU-57A/B MOP (Massive Ordnance Penetrator) 30,000lb “Bunker Buster” Bombs, dropped where a section of the underground uranium enrichment complex was believed to have been, having now been covered by dirt. Additionally, it appears that several paths have been cleared above the complex by heavy machinery, while a few temporary structures or tents have been erected at one of the impact sites caused by the GBU-57s.
👎37🖕18👀13🤣65😁4🤮1
The Islamic Republic today executed three men at the infamous Urmia Central Prison in Northwestern Iran, after accusing them of working for Israel’s Mossad. The three men, Edris Aali, Azad Shojaei, and Rasoul Ahmad Rasoul were executed on the official charges of “Spreading Corruption on Earth and enmity against God, through collaboration with hostile foreign governments in the Zionist regime's interest,” with officials claiming that they smuggled weapons and equipment into Iran that was used by Mossad for the assassination of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, Iran’s chief nuclear scientist, who was killed in 2020.
🤬71💔21👍96🖕6🕊3🤣3😢2🤮1
The Israel Defense Force announced this morning the death of seven soldiers serving with the 605th “HaMahatz” Combat Engineering Battalion, under the 188th Armored Brigade, who were killed yesterday in the Southern Gaza Strip, after their “Puma” Heavily-Armored Combat Engineering Vehicle struck an improvised-explosive device (IED) near Khan Yunis. The blast is reported to have started a fire inside the CEV, with all seven of the soldiers being killed in the blaze, while the CEV was later removed from Gaza. So far, the IDF has only released the names of six of the seven soldiers, with them being identified as:

-Lt. Matan Shai Yashinovski, aged 21, from Kfar Yona.

-Staff Sgt. Ronel Ben-Moshe, aged 20, from Rehovot.

-Staff Sgt. Niv Radia, aged 20, from Elyakhin.

-Sgt. Ronen Shapiro, aged 19, from Mazkeret Batya.

-Sgt. Shahar Manoav, aged 21, from Ashkelon.

- Sgt. Maayan Baruch Pearlstein, aged 20, from Eshhar.
😢79💔23🎉1110😭9🙏5🫡5🥰3🕊3👍1🤣1
Rafael Grossi, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), said earlier today during an interview with Fox News, that the IAEA currently does not know the location of roughly 900lbs of highly-enriched uranium in Iran. According to Grossi, Iranian officials told the agency they removed the uranium from previously monitored storage locations for “protective measures” ahead of strikes Saturday by the U.S. Air Force against the Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan Nuclear Facilities in Central Iran.
😱28😁10🤡7🤔54💅4🤣3👀3🙈3🆒3😨2
A rare sight tonight, as one of only two of the U.S. Air Force’s TC-135W “Stratolifters” has crossed the Atlantic bound for Europe. The TC-135Ws, both of which are attached to the 55th Wing out of Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska, are used as a platform to train crews for the RC-135W “Rivet Joint” Signal-Intelligence Aircraft, with some training capabilities also for the RC-135U “Combat Sent” Electronic-Surveillance Aircraft.
16🥱7🫡3🤔2
Following a number of articles released Tuesday by CNN, FOX, NBC, and several other media outlets, referencing an initial classified assessment by the Pentagon that suggests the Iranian nuclear program remains largely intact and has only been set back a few months as a result of Saturday’s strikes by the U.S. Air Force. President Donald J. Trump took to Truth Social to defend the bombing mission, accusing the media outlets of having “TEAMED UP IN AN ATTEMPT TO DEMEAN ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MILITARY STRIKES IN HISTORY.” Adding that, “THE NUCLEAR SITES IN IRAN ARE COMPLETELY DESTROYED!”
🤡46🖕28👍84🤬4👎2😁2💩2💯2
The Iranian Parliament has officially passed a bill to suspend all further cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
🤡9112👍7🖕5👎1👀1
All 32 members of NATO have approved a five-point declaration presented during today’s summit at The Hague, committing to investing 5% of their GDP towards defence and security-related spending by 2035, with all members required to submit “annual plans” proving “a credible, incremental path to reach this goal,” with a review of progress made in 2029.
51👏20🤡13👎3👍2🤔1
The White House has just published a not-previously-seen statement from the Israel Atomic Energy Commission, stating that they assess this past weekend’s strike on the Fordow Nuclear Facility in Central Iran by the U.S. Air Force “destroyed the site’s critical infrastructure and rendered the enrichment facility inoperable.” Adding that combined with strikes from Israel, the U.S. strikes against Iran’s nuclear facilities “has set back Iran’s ability to develop nuclear weapons by many years.”
🔥60🤣13🤡10🤷‍♂33👍2🥴2🤨1
A short while ago, the Israeli Air Force downed a drone believed to have been launched by the Iranian-backed Houthis in Yemen at Israel.
🥱25👍15🖕4🤬2🔥1🤩1
Multiple U.S. Air Force KC-135 and KC-46 Aerial-Refueling Tankers are currently heading towards the Middle East, with a number currently orbiting just outside of Egyptian Airspace, possibly waiting to ferry fighters back to bases in Europe and the United States or ferrying aircraft back that were evacuated due to the missile threat posed by Iran.
👍24🤡6👀63🫡2
U.S. Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth has announced that the Pentagon has launched an investigation, alongside the FBI, into leaks surrounding a classified report on the effectiveness of last weekend’s U.S. strikes against Iran, completed by the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and based on a battle damage assessment done by the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM). Information from this report is believed to have been provided to several media outlets, including CNN, FOX, NBC, and the New York Times, who all published articles yesterday containing references to the classified report published by the DIA.
👍53🤡30🥴12🆒42😈1
Speaking earlier at the NATO Summit in The Hague, U.S. President Trump revealed that the 7 B-2A Spirit Long-Range Stealth Bombers that participated in Operation “MIDNIGHT HAMMER” this past weekend, were escorted by F-22 Raptors and F-35A Lightning IIs, with support from 52 aerial-refueling tankers both before and after bombing the nuclear sites in Iran.
👏50🔥17🆒4👌2🤡2🫡2
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
U.S. President Trump announces that the United States will meet next week with Iran, but adds that he doesn’t think there needs to be further negotiations or a new nuclear deal between the U.S. and Iran, because the the Iranian nuclear program was “destroyed” in this past weekend’s strikes by the U.S. Air Force and that there will be never be another attempt to build nuclear weapons again by Iran.
🤡7617👍9🥴9😁5👎3🤔2💊2😈1💅1
Asked earlier about NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte calling him “daddy” in reference to the conflict between Iran and Israel and whether he sees his NATO Allies as his “children,” U.S. President Trump responded with: “He likes me. I think he likes me. If he doesn’t, I’ll let you know, I’ll come back, and I’ll hit him hard. He did it very affectionately, “Daddy, you’re my daddy.”
🥴57😁37🤡175🤣5💋4😭4🤮2🖕1
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Chief of General Staff for the Israel Defense Force, Lt. Gen. Eyal Zamir, said during a statement earlier today that following initial assessments, “damage to the [Iranian] nuclear program is not a localized blow, but a systemic one.” Adding that, “The accumulated achievement allows us to determine that the Iranian nuclear program suffered severe, broad, and deep damage and was pushed back by years — We will not allow Iran to produce weapons of mass destruction.”

Additionally, Zamir confirmed for the first time that Israeli Commando and Special Forces Units were on the ground in Iran during the twelve-day conflict, with him stating, “We caused significant damage to [Iran's] missile capabilities, we removed hundreds of launchers, and we caused a significant delay with their force build-up plans. In addition, we managed to achieve intelligence, technological, and aerial superiority. We reached a level of operational freedom in the skies of Iran and in every location we chose to act in.” “These forces operated covertly deep in enemy territory and carried out operations that granted us operational freedom of action,” Zamir said.
60🔥21👏7👍3❤‍🔥2🤷‍♂1💩1👌1🫡1
U.S. President Donald J. Trump announced earlier via a post on Truth Social that Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth will hold his second ever press conference at the Pentagon tomorrow at 8:00am ET, alongside “Military Representatives” likely once again including Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Dan Caine, to discuss this past weekend’s strikes against nuclear facilities inside Iran.

President Trump then proceeds to claim that the purpose of the press conference is to, “fight for the Dignity of our Great American Pilots.” Adding that, “These Patriots were very upset! After 36 hours of dangerously flying through Enemy Territory, they landed, they knew the Success was LEGENDARY, and then, two days later, they started reading Fake News by CNN and The Failing New York Times. They felt terribly!”
👍39🤡32😁166🔥3🙏2