πŸ”»Warfare Analysis NEWS
25.8K subscribers
68.1K photos
50.9K videos
114 files
8.74K links
24/7 Breaking news from Gaza | Updates l banned footage on western Zionist controlled media I| Gaza, Palestine…
Download Telegram
Head of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh:

β€œThe enemy’s prisoners will not be released except on the conditions of the resistance, as it is the master of space and time in Gaza and Palestine.

Our people in Gaza continue to provide examples of steadfastness and steadfastness on the 88th day of the aggression.

The enemy has violated everything in its aggression against the Gaza Strip with the utmost barbarism and brutality.

Our people have proven their resistance and steadfastness despite all their pain and pain as a result of the displacement, destruction and massacres they are exposed to.

The resistance continues to shoot down enemy targets one after another, despite all its attempts to destroy them and retrieve its captured soldiers.

Our resistance, its leaders and men are fine, the enemy is on the verge of defeat, and victory is only an hour away.

The enemy's prisoners will not be released except on the conditions of the resistance, as it is the master of space and time in Gaza and Palestine.

Despite the torture and executions, our people in Jerusalem and the West Bank will remain stubborn, tall and renewed in their resistance.”
πŸ”₯5πŸ‘2
Hezbollah - 6 - The Mujahideen of the Islamic Resistance targeted at 04:25 pm on Tuesday 1/2/2024 the new espionage equipment that the enemy had placed on cranes near the Ramim barracks with appropriate weapons. They hit directlyπŸ”₯
❀3
πŸ”»Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed Sderot and the settlements of the cover with a missile attack.πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯10
A senior Hamas official denies on the Lebanese channel LBCI that Osama Hamdan was injured in the explosion in Beirut.
πŸ‘4
Lebanese National News Agency: Four martyrs and a number of injuries occurred in the targeting of the Hamas office in Mushrifiyah
Al Manar correspondent on the ground is reporting that Saleh Al Arouri was one of the Palestinians assassinated in the zionist drone strike in Beirut
😑1
Al Jazeera correspondent: Things are headed for a major escalation in Lebanon
❀2
Mosque speakers in Nablus mourn the leader Sheikh Saleh Al-Arouri πŸ’”
❀5🫑2
πŸ”»Lebanon: Member of the Political Bureau of the Islamic Jihad Movement, Ihsan Ataya: The occupation will pay the price for its crimes, including the assassination of Saleh Al-Arouri
❀6
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
God bless you, Commander 🫑

Congratulations to you for your martyrdom on this blessed dayπŸ’”πŸ’”
😭16🫑10πŸ™1🀑1
πŸ”»#BREAKING: Izzat al-Rishq, a Leader in Hamas:

The assassination operations carried out by the Zionist occupation against the leaders of our people will not succeed in harming their valiant resistance.
❀15
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades - Tulkarem Brigade (Rapid Response Groups):

Allah, Glorified and Exalted, said:
"Do not consider those who are killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision."

This is the truth of Allah Almighty.

We have much to settle with the occupation, and the price must be paid.
πŸ‘13
Prime Minister of Lebanon:

The explosion in the southern suburb of Beirut is an Israeli crime aimed at bringing war into a new phase
#BREAKING Sirens are sounding in Tel Aviv, Jaffa and Haifa.- Unconfirmed
πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
❀12⚑3πŸ‘1πŸ™‰1
Netanyahu advisor to MSNBC:

We did not claim responsibility for the attack and it did not target the Lebanese government or Hezbollah
πŸ–•22πŸ‘1
Sayyid Hassan Nasrallah had previously stated that Hezbollah would retaliate if Lebanon were attacked.
❀12
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€œThe blood and soul of Saleh Al-Arouri is neither more precious nor dearer than any martyr.”
This is what the martyr Saleh Al-Arouri said 🌹
🫑15πŸ‘1😒1πŸ™1
Hamas informed the mediators of freezing the prisoner exchange talks until further notice.
πŸ‘21
Hebrew Channel 13 reports that the upcoming expanded security and political cabinet meeting is cancelled.
Daily Express | British Newspaper: Turkey blocks Royal Navy ships sent to Ukraine as NATO falls apart.

Turkey has vowed to block two British Royal Navy ships intended for Ukraine to pass through its waters. Last month, Britain said it would transfer the two minehunter ships to the Ukrainian navy to help bolster its sea operations in its war with Russia.

However, the Turkish presidency's communications directorate has now said it will not let the vessels through its Bosphorus and Dardanelles straits.
❀7