Universal Crypto Signals Pro
19.4K subscribers
589 photos
1 video
5 files
385 links
High potential signals ..

Most accurate BTC analysis..

Contact - @team_ucs1
@cryptosaviour


www.universalcryptosignals.com

Premium Form -
https://forms.gle/jXzV4MfEaLvj6YUq7

After filling form message me @UCSP_payments_bot
Download Telegram
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in. Patience will pay us well .
As told earlier ☝️👆 patience will pay us.

Currently , Alts are not looking good hence we are not trading alts since some days.

BTC is still facing resistance as mentioned earlier.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
Great. BTC just came down till the support but not tested that yet as expected.

But still I expect some retracement.

Don't jump in. Let it bit stabilize on support
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
Lol came back to support quickly after the post.

Support 10350-10440.

Don't buy until we recommend.

Don't buy alts. Don't hold alts for more than 10% of portfolio. Try selling and buying low.

Applies for all alts.

Don't keep more than 15% portfolio in alts in any situation now.
BTC current support 10350-10440 zone.

BTC is not looking good so just wait before jumping in.

September is usually Bearish historically , monthly candle will be red this month
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in. Patience will pay us well .
Patience will pay us.

Currently holding more in USDT or Fiat USD is safer position in this market situation.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC is taking the lift off but it will face strong resistance at 11610-11700 ad before.

That is the point of selling some of your BTC. Be aware of that.

BTC can revisit 10000 psychological support after testing that resistance. So alts trading is still at risk.

Meanwhile , as stated before ,everyone's subscription has been extended by 2 weeks and you will be satisfied next days because signals will resume once BTC tests the resistance.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC going as per plans
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC tested 11590 just missed the exact resistance zone.

You can sell only small bag of BTC.

It is still consolidating so don't sell big bag now.

I expect a pullback to 10k support in near weeks.

BTC has printed gap on CME charts at 11110$ to $11280 around. So I can say there are many more chances to retest this zone.

Supports -
$11322-11376 local
$11070-11160 weak
$10620-10710 Neutral
$10260-10350 strong short term
$10000 psychological (Expected) but if dumps to $9610 then it will be better.

Resistances -
$11610-11700 strong short term till 16th October 2020 (If BTC stays above $11376 till 16th October then it will become a neutral resistance and then the weak depending on next days Daily close (will be updated in channel))
$12060-12150 Neutral resistance once BTC closes above $11736
$12600-12690 Strong resistance valid till October 31st.

Above Supports and resistances are valid till 31st October.
Our First Buy (spot) order of 11430$ filled but unfortunately missed the second entry of $11185 by just 15$.

Now BTC has successfully tested our first resistance of 11610-11700$ zone . Another resistance is 12060-12150$ zone.

Now we have taken partial profit and kept stop loss at entry 11430$.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
Our First Buy (spot) order of 11430$ filled but unfortunately missed the second entry of $11185 by just 15$. Now BTC has successfully tested our first resistance of 11610-11700$ zone . Another resistance is 12060-12150$ zone. Now we have taken partial profit…
We just sold (spot sell) some BTC at 11600$ then bought again at 11430$ and now took partial profit and holding with stop loss at entry $11430.

$12060-12150 is neutral resistance which can be tested if BTC closes above $11736 on daily candle. But to be safe keep stop loss at entry.

Note - We didn't open leveraged position on BTC. The above trade is Spot Buy/sell to adjust portfolio.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
We just sold (spot sell) some BTC at 11600$ then bought again at 11430$ and now took partial profit and holding with stop loss at entry $11430. $12060-12150 is neutral resistance which can be tested if BTC closes above $11736 on daily candle. But to be safe…
Well , you had received the movement prediction already.

BTC had closed at 11751$ on daily candle.

So it got closed above 11736$ and as said , because of that BTC tested 12060-12150$ zone resistance now 😁👍

We took some profit and holding the position with stop loss at entry 11430$.

❤️
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in. Patience will pay us well .
The above replied message is of 14th September.

And you know what happened with ALTS/BTC prices. 😁

We told that "Patience will pay us well" and yes it will. So far our decision of keeping patience is already paying us 😁❤️

I hope , just like premium members , you also have learnt the value of patience in the market.
As said in premium , BTC made a big move of $900 (from the breakout point of resistance) in just 2 hours after breaking the resistance of 12060-12150.

We had bought the bag at 11430 and taken some profit at 12060 and then held the remaining with stop loss at entry.

So this Analysis went accurate as BTC made the big move just immediately after breaking resistance. 😁👍
Yesterday's Analysis. (Another 2 Analysis were given after this)

BTC fell down exactly from $13192-13284 resistance and found the support exactly at $12654-12744 local support.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
Yesterday's Analysis. (Another 2 Analysis were given after this) BTC fell down exactly from $13192-13284 resistance and found the support exactly at $12654-12744 local support.
BTC broke the neutral resistance at 5th retest.

Remember , usually a Neutral resistance needs at least 2 attempts/retests to get broken.

A strong resistance can take 4 retests and gets broken at 5th.

In best scenario , both resistances take 4 retests and gets broken at 5th.

We are holding 25% of bag which has bought at 11340.

As BTC has closed above 11610 on weekly , we should not ignore the chances of $15k.

But at next strong resistance , you can sell some of the bag and be safe before US elections.

Alts -
Don't jump into alts until we say. UCS is well known for their accurate timing of getting into alts. So just believe us and stay safe. We will never let you down with alts.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
BTC broke the neutral resistance at 5th retest. Remember , usually a Neutral resistance needs at least 2 attempts/retests to get broken. A strong resistance can take 4 retests and gets broken at 5th. In best scenario , both resistances take 4 retests and…
BTC got rejected EXACTLY at our resistance zone of $13860-13950

It's first test of strong resistance and got rejected by $800 dump.

I hope you sold some bag nearby strong resistance zone as mentioned in second last paragraph.

Supports and resistances will be given in new update.