Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in.
Patience will pay us well .
Patience will pay us well .
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
BTC daily closed at 10441$ on 12th Sept. BTC faced resistance 10530-10620. But because of the daily close above 10440$ it is targeting 10800 up. Just 1$ above 10440$ made that candle Bullish.
BTC is facing resistance at 10620$
As per daily close prediction, 10800$ is local resistance target after breaking 10620$ on 2H .
As per daily close prediction, 10800$ is local resistance target after breaking 10620$ on 2H .
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
The gap which was around $10620 on BTC CME futures has been filled now.
The gap around $9610 is still open which is creating a catalyst here.
The gap around $9610 is still open which is creating a catalyst here.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
BTC is facing resistance at 10620$ As per daily close prediction, 10800$ is local resistance target after breaking 10620$ on 2H .
BTC 10800 is done , after testing 10800 it immediately came down to 10620$ which was the previous resistance. Now it is the local support.
Our 10800$ is completed . ✅✅✅😁😁
But again it bounced back to 10800$.
It has next resistances at 11070-11160 zone and
11430-11520 zone.
Our 10800$ is completed . ✅✅✅😁😁
But again it bounced back to 10800$.
It has next resistances at 11070-11160 zone and
11430-11520 zone.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
BTC daily closed at 10441$ on 12th Sept. BTC faced resistance 10530-10620. But because of the daily close above 10440$ it is targeting 10800 up. Just 1$ above 10440$ made that candle Bullish.
This Analysis got completed successfully.
BTC closed at 10441$ on that day and reached 10800$ successfully within 3 days.
BTC closed at 10441$ on that day and reached 10800$ successfully within 3 days.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
Binance-sued-for-allegedly-facilitating-money-laundering-with-lax-kyc? - LINK
Cointelegraph
Binance sued for allegedly facilitating money laundering with 'lax KYC'
Binance’s lax KYC requirements are creating more legal problems for the exchange
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in. Patience will pay us well .
As told earlier ☝️👆 patience will pay us.
Currently , Alts are not looking good hence we are not trading alts since some days.
BTC is still facing resistance as mentioned earlier.
Currently , Alts are not looking good hence we are not trading alts since some days.
BTC is still facing resistance as mentioned earlier.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
Great. BTC just came down till the support but not tested that yet as expected.
But still I expect some retracement.
Don't jump in. Let it bit stabilize on support
But still I expect some retracement.
Don't jump in. Let it bit stabilize on support
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
Lol came back to support quickly after the post.
Support 10350-10440.
Don't buy until we recommend.
Don't buy alts. Don't hold alts for more than 10% of portfolio. Try selling and buying low.
Applies for all alts.
Don't keep more than 15% portfolio in alts in any situation now.
Support 10350-10440.
Don't buy until we recommend.
Don't buy alts. Don't hold alts for more than 10% of portfolio. Try selling and buying low.
Applies for all alts.
Don't keep more than 15% portfolio in alts in any situation now.
BTC current support 10350-10440 zone.
BTC is not looking good so just wait before jumping in.
September is usually Bearish historically , monthly candle will be red this month
BTC is not looking good so just wait before jumping in.
September is usually Bearish historically , monthly candle will be red this month
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
We are still waiting for Alts/BTC cheap prices to get in. Patience will pay us well .
Patience will pay us.
Currently holding more in USDT or Fiat USD is safer position in this market situation.
Currently holding more in USDT or Fiat USD is safer position in this market situation.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC is taking the lift off but it will face strong resistance at 11610-11700 ad before.
That is the point of selling some of your BTC. Be aware of that.
BTC can revisit 10000 psychological support after testing that resistance. So alts trading is still at risk.
Meanwhile , as stated before ,everyone's subscription has been extended by 2 weeks and you will be satisfied next days because signals will resume once BTC tests the resistance.
That is the point of selling some of your BTC. Be aware of that.
BTC can revisit 10000 psychological support after testing that resistance. So alts trading is still at risk.
Meanwhile , as stated before ,everyone's subscription has been extended by 2 weeks and you will be satisfied next days because signals will resume once BTC tests the resistance.
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC going as per plans
Forwarded from Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC tested 11590 just missed the exact resistance zone.
You can sell only small bag of BTC.
It is still consolidating so don't sell big bag now.
I expect a pullback to 10k support in near weeks.
BTC has printed gap on CME charts at 11110$ to $11280 around. So I can say there are many more chances to retest this zone.
Supports -
$11322-11376 local
$11070-11160 weak
$10620-10710 Neutral
$10260-10350 strong short term
$10000 psychological (Expected) but if dumps to $9610 then it will be better.
Resistances -
$11610-11700 strong short term till 16th October 2020 (If BTC stays above $11376 till 16th October then it will become a neutral resistance and then the weak depending on next days Daily close (will be updated in channel))
$12060-12150 Neutral resistance once BTC closes above $11736
$12600-12690 Strong resistance valid till October 31st.
Above Supports and resistances are valid till 31st October.
You can sell only small bag of BTC.
It is still consolidating so don't sell big bag now.
I expect a pullback to 10k support in near weeks.
BTC has printed gap on CME charts at 11110$ to $11280 around. So I can say there are many more chances to retest this zone.
Supports -
$11322-11376 local
$11070-11160 weak
$10620-10710 Neutral
$10260-10350 strong short term
$10000 psychological (Expected) but if dumps to $9610 then it will be better.
Resistances -
$11610-11700 strong short term till 16th October 2020 (If BTC stays above $11376 till 16th October then it will become a neutral resistance and then the weak depending on next days Daily close (will be updated in channel))
$12060-12150 Neutral resistance once BTC closes above $11736
$12600-12690 Strong resistance valid till October 31st.
Above Supports and resistances are valid till 31st October.
Premium Universal Crypto Signals
BTC tested 11590 just missed the exact resistance zone. You can sell only small bag of BTC. It is still consolidating so don't sell big bag now. I expect a pullback to 10k support in near weeks. BTC has printed gap on CME charts at 11110$ to $11280 around.…
After this update , there were some more updates given only in premium.
As said in 5th paragraph in above post , BTC had successfully retraced to 11200$. So above update was successful.
As said in 5th paragraph in above post , BTC had successfully retraced to 11200$. So above update was successful.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
Our First Buy (spot) order of 11430$ filled but unfortunately missed the second entry of $11185 by just 15$. Now BTC has successfully tested our first resistance of 11610-11700$ zone . Another resistance is 12060-12150$ zone. Now we have taken partial profit…
We just sold (spot sell) some BTC at 11600$ then bought again at 11430$ and now took partial profit and holding with stop loss at entry $11430.
$12060-12150 is neutral resistance which can be tested if BTC closes above $11736 on daily candle. But to be safe keep stop loss at entry.
Note - We didn't open leveraged position on BTC. The above trade is Spot Buy/sell to adjust portfolio.
$12060-12150 is neutral resistance which can be tested if BTC closes above $11736 on daily candle. But to be safe keep stop loss at entry.
Note - We didn't open leveraged position on BTC. The above trade is Spot Buy/sell to adjust portfolio.
Universal Crypto Signals Pro
We just sold (spot sell) some BTC at 11600$ then bought again at 11430$ and now took partial profit and holding with stop loss at entry $11430. $12060-12150 is neutral resistance which can be tested if BTC closes above $11736 on daily candle. But to be safe…
Well , you had received the movement prediction already.
BTC had closed at 11751$ on daily candle.
So it got closed above 11736$ and as said , because of that BTC tested 12060-12150$ zone resistance now 😁👍
We took some profit and holding the position with stop loss at entry 11430$.
❤️
BTC had closed at 11751$ on daily candle.
So it got closed above 11736$ and as said , because of that BTC tested 12060-12150$ zone resistance now 😁👍
We took some profit and holding the position with stop loss at entry 11430$.
❤️