#shiftlog 🤷‍♂
28 subscribers
59 photos
9 files
136 links
Wie sich unsere Gesellschaft durch Medien und Technologie wandelt. Oder so ähnlich.
Download Telegram
Maybe most of our problems metaphorically boil down to ‘The wrong Amazon is on fire.’
@map
by 2040, 90% of coders will be making productivity software. the other 10% will be making productivity tools for the people who make productivity software. when the sea levels rise we'll float through our cities on kanban boards like venice while discussing new agile practices
Cain Maddox
Da sage noch jemand, an der Börse spekulieren sei nicht zocken ...