Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
112K subscribers
7.03K photos
6.53K videos
1 file
1.22K links
Rerum Novarum is an intelligence aggregator from a nationalist perspective. We provide our readers with a mixture of breaking news and geopolitical commentary.

Owned by Stage Fright

Contact us:
rerumnovarumintel@gmail.com
Download Telegram
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโšก- BREAKING: Israeli emergency services, including the Magen David Adom, have been instructed to prepare for war.
๐Ÿคฎ263๐Ÿ˜ฑ80โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ42๐Ÿ˜15๐Ÿ•Š14โค10๐Ÿ‘6๐Ÿ—ฟ6๐Ÿ’…5
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถโšก๏ธ- A drone strike targeted a vehicle belonging to the deputy council of the Komala Party, a Kurdish opposition party and rival to the IRGC, in Iranโ€™s Kurdistan region. The deputy council member, Omar Ilkhanizadeh, was not in the car at the time of the strike, but two Peshmerga guards were killed.

Initial reports indicate that the drone originated from the IRGC.
โค173๐Ÿ”ฅ69๐Ÿ˜ก44๐ŸŽ‰14๐Ÿค”8๐Ÿ˜ฑ8๐Ÿคฎ8๐Ÿ˜ข3๐Ÿ‘Ž2
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโšก- "We are preparing for a large multi-front scenario," - Israeli Home Front Command.
๐Ÿคฎ242๐Ÿ”ฅ73๐Ÿ˜ฑ30๐Ÿ‘12โค10๐Ÿ—ฟ8๐Ÿคฌ5๐Ÿ‘Ž4๐Ÿค”3
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโšก๏ธ- Tucker Carlson told the Daily Mail that he and his staff had been detained in Israel following their interview of U.S. Ambassador Mike Huckabee.
๐Ÿค”306๐Ÿ˜124๐Ÿ˜ฑ34๐Ÿคฎ33โค16๐Ÿ˜ก13๐Ÿ‘11๐Ÿ—ฟ7๐Ÿ‘Ž2
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พโšก๏ธ- BREAKING : WSJ reports that the U.S. is in the process of withdrawing all of its roughly 1,000 troops from Syria, according to three American officials.
โค181๐Ÿ˜51๐Ÿค”37๐Ÿคฎ27๐Ÿ‘13๐Ÿ‘Ž5๐Ÿ˜ข5๐Ÿ—ฟ5๐Ÿ˜ฑ3
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡นโšก- Lebanese media, LebanGate, reports that last week's meeting between Saudi Foreign Minister, Faisal bin Farhan, and Ethiopian Prime Minister, Abiy Ahmed, was tense and heated.

The meeting in Addis Ababa was allegedly confrontational according to the outlet, with bin Farhan urging Ahmed to cut ties with Abu Dhabi, citing UAE's arming of proxies that threaten Riyadh's security.

Ahmed slammed the Saudi Foreign Minister, saying Riyadh "supports a man [Sudan's Chairman al-Burhan] who gathers all Islamic extremists to threaten our security and the region." You [bin Farhan] donโ€™t even know what you are doing."

Faisal bin Farhan called the arming of Dagalo's Rapid Support Forces, and the shipment of Emirati military aid to Addis Ababa a 'red-line' to Saudi's security, to which Ahmed responded "What security are you talking about? What does the relationship between the UAE and Ethiopia have to do with your national security?"

"Your Excellency, tell [Crown] Prince Mohammed bin Salman that I will not allow terrorism to rule Sudan and threaten Ethiopia's security, no matter the cost," - Abiy Ahmed to Faisal bin Farhan.
๐Ÿ˜ฑ83๐Ÿคฎ37โค31๐Ÿ—ฟ14๐Ÿ˜6๐Ÿ‘5๐Ÿ’…4๐Ÿ˜Ž3๐Ÿ‘Ž1
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก- The US will resume nuclear enrichment of uranium domestically, working in partnership with French giant Orano.
๐Ÿ”ฅ140๐Ÿคฎ101๐Ÿ˜14๐Ÿค”12๐Ÿ—ฟ6๐Ÿ‘1๐Ÿฅฐ1
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑโšก- Secretary of State Marco Rubio to travel to Israel on February 28th.
๐Ÿ‘Ž140๐Ÿคฎ113โค49๐Ÿค”12๐Ÿคฌ12๐Ÿ‘10โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ4๐ŸŽ‰2๐Ÿ‘1
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก๏ธ- Iran is expected to submit a written proposal on how to avoid its standoff with the United States in the wake of U.S. and Iran talks in Geneva on Tuesday. - Reuters quoting a U.S. official.
๐Ÿ˜153๐Ÿค”43โค20๐Ÿ’…15๐Ÿคฎ11๐Ÿ™2๐Ÿ’ฏ2๐Ÿ•Š1๐Ÿ˜Ž1
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡นโšก- After withdrawing from areas of Amhara, Ethiopia's military, ENDF, has begun withdrawing from Oromia too, leaving the region to the Addis Ababa-backed Oromia Special Forces. ENDF continues redeploying north, beyond Mekele and towards the Adigrat areaโ€ฆ
๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡นโšก- BREAKING: Ethiopia's Deputy Chief of Staff Abebaw Tadesse says the Ethiopian military, ENDF, will soon enter the Tigray Interim Administration, TIA, region and assume control of all military bases.

While acknowledging the military operation will face challenges, he warned that any attempt to obstruct the objective would be met with decisive action.

Note, most of the bases in the TIA are under the control of the TPF (pro-Addis Ababa TPLF factions), which will likely hand over control of their camps. The main resistance will come from Debretsion Gebremichael-led TPLF-D (and the rest of the TDF, such as TPLF-M).
๐Ÿ˜ฑ55โค19๐Ÿคฎ8๐Ÿค”6๐Ÿ”ฅ3๐Ÿ˜2๐Ÿ‘1๐Ÿ•Š1๐Ÿ’ฏ1
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Video
๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ชโšก- "The arrival of the Northern Yemeni Ministers [from Saudi-backed Yemeni territories] whose history is linked to invasion, occupation, and looting in Aden is a blatant challenge to the will of our people.

The anger of the Southerners cannot be stopped or controlled by anyone. Disregarding the rights of our people will place the region as a whole before grave challenges with dire consequences.

Everyone must realize that the will of the people cannot be broken and that the South will accept nothing less than freedom and full sovereignty," - Southern Transitional Council of Yemen (in exile).
๐Ÿ˜72๐Ÿคฎ22โค15๐Ÿค”6๐Ÿ‘4๐Ÿ’…2โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ1๐Ÿคฌ1๐Ÿ’ฏ1
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พโšก- Syrian forces are preparing to enter As Suwaida, Druze-controlled southern Syria, according to al-Jazeera.

The Qatari outlet reports that the entry of Syrian forces is aimed at restoring order.

"The Syrian operation could target [Israeli mercenary led] Hikmat al-Hijri forces, which could lead to a deal in which the so-called 'Druze National Guard' dissolves.

Israel would not support the creation of an independent Druze state, and that the Druze destination will be with Damascus," - Druze sources tell al-Jazeera.
๐Ÿ”ฅ93๐Ÿ˜ฑ29๐Ÿคฎ21โค16๐Ÿ‘5๐Ÿ˜ก3๐Ÿ˜2๐Ÿ˜ข1๐Ÿ’…1
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก- "Top national security officials have told President Trump the military is ready for potential strikes on Iran as soon as Saturday, but the timeline for any action is likely to extend beyond this weekend," - CBS.
๐Ÿคฎ191โค55๐Ÿ”ฅ19๐Ÿ‘Ž10๐Ÿ‘4๐Ÿ™4๐Ÿ˜1๐Ÿ˜ข1๐ŸŽ‰1
Rerum Novarum // Intel, Breaking News, and Alerts ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก- "Top national security officials have told President Trump the military is ready for potential strikes on Iran as soon as Saturday, but the timeline for any action is likely to extend beyond this weekend," - CBS.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก- "Over the next three days, the Pentagon is moving some personnel temporarily out of the Middle East region โ€” primarily to Europe or back to the United States โ€” ahead of potential action or counterattacks by Iran if the U.S. were to move ahead with its operation," - CBS.
๐Ÿคฎ174โค64๐Ÿ’…26๐Ÿ—ฟ13๐Ÿ‘7๐Ÿ”ฅ6๐Ÿ‘Ž4๐Ÿ˜4๐Ÿ˜ข2
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก๏ธ- โ€œThe US military is prepared to strike Iran as early as this weekend, though President Donald Trump has yet to make a final decision on whether heโ€™ll authorize such actions,โ€ sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.
๐Ÿคฎ262๐Ÿ”ฅ88โค23๐Ÿ‘Ž11๐Ÿ‘7๐Ÿ˜ข7๐Ÿ˜5๐Ÿ—ฟ3๐Ÿ˜ฑ2
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก๏ธ- Congressmen Thomas Massie and Ro Khanna will force a vote next week on a bipartisan war powers resolution on Iran.

It will be aimed at preventing the executive branch from launching an operation against Iran without congressional approval.
๐Ÿ‘594โค166๐Ÿ‘Ž111๐Ÿซก84๐Ÿคฎ43๐Ÿ˜16๐Ÿ’…15๐Ÿ˜ก13๐Ÿ”ฅ8
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก๏ธ- "Senior national security officials have told the president that any operation that aims to change the Iranian leadership is not guaranteed to be a success, the officials said." - NYT.
๐Ÿ˜247๐Ÿค”32๐Ÿ‘Ž26๐Ÿ‘17โค7๐Ÿซก6๐Ÿคฎ4๐Ÿ•Š2๐Ÿคฌ1
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถโšก๏ธ- Initial reports from Iraq say that the Iraqi militia and the Iran-aligned group Al-Nujaba have set up a "corps system," which would allow their soldiers to attack U.S. military targets in the region if Iran is attacked, without waiting for approval from their leadership.

They claim to have over fifty designated targets in the region.
๐Ÿ‘207๐Ÿคฎ53๐Ÿ”ฅ42โค18๐Ÿ˜ฑ9โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ7๐Ÿ‘Ž7๐Ÿ‘2๐Ÿ˜2
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก๏ธ- "The U.S. is sending significant numbers of jet fighters and support aircraft to the Middle East, assembling the greatest amount of air power in the region since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

The firepower will give the U.S. the option of carrying out a sustained, weekslong air war against Iran instead of the one-and-done โ€œMidnight Hammerโ€ strike the U.S. carried out in June against three Iranian nuclear sites, U.S. officials said

Trump has received several briefings on his military options should he choose to strike, all of them designed to maximize damage to Iranโ€™s regime and its regional proxies, U.S. officials said.

The options include a campaign to kill scores of Iranian political and military leaders, with the goal of overthrowing the government, as well as an air attack that would be limited to striking targets including nuclear and ballistic-missile facilities. Both would involve a potentially weekslong operation." - The Wall Street Journal citing U.S. and foreign officials.
๐Ÿ‘Ž225๐Ÿคฎ178โค137๐Ÿ”ฅ19๐Ÿค”8๐Ÿ•Š6๐Ÿคฌ5๐ŸŽ‰2๐Ÿซก2
๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆโšก- "I don't need historical shit to end this war and move to diplomacy. Because it's just a delay tactic. I read no less history books than Putin. And I learned a lot. I know more about his country than he knows about Ukraine. Simply because I have been to Russia โ€“ to many cities. And I knew a lot of people there. He has never been to Ukraine this many times. He was only in big cities. I went to small cities. From the northern part to the southern part. Everywhere. I know their mentality. That's why I don't want to lose time on all these things. It's about them. They decided to have such a system. The Russians decided to change themselves. The Russians decided that they needed a new Tsar. It's up to them.

But there is security. There is a big war waged against us. This is our lives. The only thing that I want to speak about with him is that I think that we need to resolve it in the most successful way. I mean to end this war quickly. That is why I want to speak only about such things," - Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine.
๐Ÿคฎ257๐Ÿ”ฅ71๐Ÿ˜35โค28๐Ÿ’…19๐Ÿ’ฏ8๐Ÿ‘Ž6โคโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ3๐Ÿ˜ฑ1
๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทโšก- BREAKING: Former South Korean President Yoon Suk-yeol and former Defense Minister Kim Yong-hyun have been found guilty of insurrection, Yonhap reports.
๐Ÿ”ฅ124๐Ÿคฌ37๐Ÿ˜ฑ15๐Ÿ’…11โค9๐Ÿ˜3๐Ÿ‘2๐Ÿ’ฏ1