Forwarded from Canva
MATIC Analysis :
MATIC continues to build HH and HL and just broke above the major resistance zone of $1.67 - $1.74. Now the resistance turns into support. Right now, No buying opportunity as closing is still pending so wait for the confirmation and a pullback to support for a buy. Price is Bullish above $1.40.
MATIC continues to build HH and HL and just broke above the major resistance zone of $1.67 - $1.74. Now the resistance turns into support. Right now, No buying opportunity as closing is still pending so wait for the confirmation and a pullback to support for a buy. Price is Bullish above $1.40.
Forwarded from Canva
$BTC Dominance 4h
Head And Shoulder Formed out on the 4 hour time frame on our BTC Market Dominance chart, where we can see it perfectly broke down the Neckline of the HNS. This is the main reason of our current BTC price action drop.
Volume profile shows the VOLUME is currently good at our current levels levels.
A short term alt dominance bounce has started and we could very likely see it expand over the next few days.
Head And Shoulder Formed out on the 4 hour time frame on our BTC Market Dominance chart, where we can see it perfectly broke down the Neckline of the HNS. This is the main reason of our current BTC price action drop.
Volume profile shows the VOLUME is currently good at our current levels levels.
A short term alt dominance bounce has started and we could very likely see it expand over the next few days.
Forwarded from Canva
The total market cap of altcoins is trading at the resistance zone. There is also an uptrend line which is working as support. We will see a good rally in altcoins once the total2 market cap breaks this zone. If Bitcoin stays above $60,000 then we will see some upward movement in altcoins.
Forwarded from Canva
We consider $icp one of the safest bets right now. It consolidates for 6 months. It hasn’t pumped compared to the majority of platform tokens and it’s not a shitcoin. Only it’s price action is bad.
Our team holds a good % of its portfolio in $icp. Sell orders already waiting at 3 digits.
Yes $icp will go 3 digits sooner or later.
Accumulate below 40$ mark
Our team holds a good % of its portfolio in $icp. Sell orders already waiting at 3 digits.
Yes $icp will go 3 digits sooner or later.
Accumulate below 40$ mark
Forwarded from Canva
Here are the weekly and monthly candle analysis of Bitcoin. BTC close the last 3 weekly candles above the support of $60,000. BTC will start a new rally now and will reach new all-time high in coming days.
The Monthly candle also close above $60,000 and this is the highest ever monthly close yet. This shows the strength of this bull market and we will see more upward movement for next couple of months. Bitcoin is bullish on higher time frames. Plan your trades accordingly.
The Monthly candle also close above $60,000 and this is the highest ever monthly close yet. This shows the strength of this bull market and we will see more upward movement for next couple of months. Bitcoin is bullish on higher time frames. Plan your trades accordingly.
Forwarded from Canva
SOL reached the $250 resistance area. SOL is now at the rank 4 by marketcap and we may see some profit booking here. You can also book some profit from SOL position or increase your stop loss to $215 area. The next resistance is $280 and $300 area. Keep increasing your stop loss.
Forwarded from Canva
BNB break the $600 resistance and continued the rally. BNB is now heading towards the all-time high resistance of $675-$690 area. We may see some profit booking near all-time high price. BNB need to break and hold above $700 to continue this run towards $800-$850 area. Increase your stop loss near $600 support.
Forwarded from Canva
The total marketcap of altcoins is slowing picking the pace after the breakout. We will see slow upward movement in altcoin marketcap. Altcoins will give good rally once BTC stable in a range after this rally. Although altcoin marketcap is bullish and you can fill your bags in dips.
Forwarded from Canva
Bitcoin is now holding above the support and also retest. The wicks showing price rejection and buyers aggressiveness at these levels. If BTC holds above this support then we see a test of $67,000 soon. Bitcoin taproot upgrade is going to implement on block height of 709,632 which is expected on 14 November. This is a major upgrade and we will see impact on price because of this.