GEM-CRYPTO
41 subscribers
48 photos
Download Telegram
GEM-CRYPTO pinned Deleted message
Alhamdulillah 😍😍

As expected $BTC touched 73,600 area and got rejected from 6
71,200 according to last update. We are waiting for $67K area to start buying. But here are some changes in plan. Read full post for better understanding. Don't forget to like post.

According to technical analysis BTC is currently taking a correction. Local support is present around 67K. Main support is at 65K. We can see some bounce but wait for main support for buying. We can see BTC around 65K with next two days. After that there is USA election. If Kamala Haris wins we will see huge selling that can led market to 60K or 55K area. But if Trump win then we will see 70K area again. Here is more explanation:-

If you are following us from long time then you know we sold around 73K and waiting for dip to buy. Here is our planning how we will enter in market? We will buy with 30% portfolio around 67K and with 50% portfolio around 65K and keep 20% for unexpected situations. Must use proper s.l to stay safe. Most probably is that Trump win and we see bullish momentum. Once see good profits start selling partially. Also we are expecting 0.25% rate cut on 6th Nov so we will also book profits if market pump.

So, at the moment buy 30% around 67K , 50% around 65K after buying set s.l and wait for market pump. Once e.p hit we will analyze market again and update you.
Coin: πŸͺ™#SOL

⭐️ For those just joining, you may want to consider opening an entirely new position!

🟠Accumulation zone (entry): $157 - $150
🟠Main targets: $193, $210, $260, $300

➑️This position can be comfortably accumulated on both futures and spot❗️

πŸ“ŒFor risk-takers – you could try a short until reaching our long limit orders, but be very cautious! Practice strict risk management!
Keeping an eye on this daily support.
#doge short setup
FOMC in 8mins
Positive πŸ’΅πŸ–¨οΈ
25 bips rate cut
Btc Stable βœ…
Btc.Dominance πŸ“‰
Eth πŸ“ˆ

Good Sign
GEM-CRYPTO
Photo
We are not uploading more $BTC updates bcz we called to sell at $75K and wait for opportunity . Many people are trolling on this. But we want to clear a thing here that #Bitcoin❗ will never go straight up. It will come back to lower levels like $70K believe now or when it reach there. Here is short update of BTC.

Currently BTC is forming rising wedge . Most probability lower support get break and #bitcoinβ˜€οΈ drop to $73K level at least . And there 4H closing matter. close below $72K will led it to $68K zone. We have order block around $69,500 and high Liquidity area around $68K. Buying around $68K can prove big opportunity . Right now just wait for a dip. But there and then wait for next big leg up.
πŸ‘1
Rules number one protect your capital.

Rules number two always remember rules number one.
πŸ”₯1
πŸ”΄There is every chance that this setup will work out quickly! First, our limit orders are placed nearby, and important news is coming out today!

Coin: ⭐️ #SNX

➑️Here’s the update on #SNX β€” for some, it’s an add-on, and for others, a new position!

I’ll be adjusting the S/L ☝️
🟠Accumulation zone (entry): 1.465$ - 1.321$
🟠Main targets: $1.770$ 2.070$
🟠SL - 1.225$
These are probably the last altcoins pumps. Many have already reached resistance, though a few could still pump this weekend.

I’m sticking to the main plan. The reversal should start soon.

Wishing you all a blessed weekend!
Moment for decisionπŸ’₯πŸš€
$BTC
BTC
102,652.07
+1.07%

BTC is at a very important zone at the moment. We are getting close to have a breakout from our rising wedge on daily time frame and this pattern is a bearish pattern most of the times.
Volume is decreasing on daily time frame and it's another factor ehich shows big move is ahead and imminent.
Bearish RSI on daily time frame can increase the probability of BTC breaking down and have a correction.
If BTC breaks above the local top and 104k mark with a good volume we can continue higher and if not, well i guess we gonna see 90k-91k and potentially 83k-85k.
Be prepared for either scenarios so that you can enjoy the ride.
DYOR
Goodluck
πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» #REVIEW BITCOIN

$BTC moves inside the initial November range. We have just witnessed a fakeout of the range high at $99500.

The rejection was quite strong, so I think we might be heading to the range low! It is located around $85k, this is simultaneously a range low, Fibo level and global support! That makes $85k level the most important one for bulls.

If we get a retest or a fakeout of this range low, this will create a unique opportunity to long $BTC! With the target set as "new ATH", risk ratio is insane with any kind of stop loss.

However, keep in mind that bears also watch this level. If somehow $BTC accepts below $85k, we are doomed πŸ’€
#gem-crypto
In 4hr TF rising wage breakdown and retest then rejected .
what do you think about it?