éıꞃe is ( falling). Rising Main channel
1.38K subscribers
6.79K photos
4.14K videos
139 files
5.92K links
channel to highlight Irish culture, freedom and her people. bringing people together
why not join our weekly live chats thursday and sunday 9pm.
DISCLAIMER: This channel is for entertainment and content shared are not the views of admins unless stated.
Download Telegram
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
some highlights of the other night. Leinster house needs to start listening to the people.
🔥15
Nothing new here, we had been shafted by england for hundreds of years and now we are being shafted by europe.. We are the world cash cow... while over half of the irish walk around without a pot to piss in... where is the fairness in that. ?
👍7
why are those in leinster house not doing the same here.?
Forwarded from Satirical Soldier
As far as I'm aware...
Helen McEntee and Simon Harris let them in unvetted.
Roderic O'Gorman disperses them around the country.
Joe O'Brien makes sure they have enough resources.
????????????????
👍1
Forwarded from The Irish Git (Michael Brazil)
Welcome to Ireland
How many kills..... doesn't matter
PTSD..........doesn't matter
It just doesn't matter, come on in
👎5
Forwarded from Peter Madden Channel
Graham is out 💚
FYI : Irish Times, the criminal, regime propaganda 'newspaper's article about, Irish patriot, Graham Carey's court case.


Anti-immigration activist Graham Carey charged with incitement to hatred, barred from social media

Finglas man told to stay away from ‘any locations housing refugees’ as part of bail conditions by Dublin District Court
by Conor Lally Fri Feb 3 2023 11:47am

A Dublin man who has been a supporter and organiser of anti-immigration protests has appeared before the courts charged with an offence under incitement to hatred legislation.
The charge relates to social media content allegedly posted by Graham Carey.
Mr Carey, of Dunsink Drive, Finglas, was granted bail under a variety of conditions, including being barred from social media and banned from organising or attending any protests or gatherings, either in person or online.

At Dublin District Court on Friday morning, Judge Michelle Finan also told Mr Carey, who was arrested on Wednesday morning in Finglas, that he was stay away from “any locations housing refugees” as she granted bail to the 39-year-old on his own bond of €200.

There were no objections to bail from the Garda.

While gardaí initially proposed a ban from posting videos on social media for Mr Carey, Judge Finan said social media was a “complex” area as users could have many accounts under different names. “It’s very much clearer for him if he’s barred from social media,” she said.

Det Sgt Eamon Hoey of the Special Detective Unit gave evidence of arrest, charge and caution, telling the court that when the charge was put to Mr Carey at 11.05pm on Thursday he replied: “In hindsight, it won’t be happening again, I will be taking a different approach going forward”.
Mr Carey, who appeared in court dressed in a black jumper and black jeans, must also reside at his home address as part of his bail conditions as well as abiding by a curfew, which stipulates he must be at home between 9pm and 6am every day.
Mr Carey told the judge of the curfew: “From 9pm at night will do because I do be at home from 9pm every night.”
Mr Carey has also been ordered by the court to surrender his passport as part of the bail conditions and to give an undertaking he would not apply for any travel documents. He is also required to sign on at Cabra Garda station twice per week and provide a contact number to gardaí.
He was remanded on bail to appear before Blanchardstown District Court on April 28th.

Conor Lally
Conor Lally is Security and Crime Editor of The Irish Times
🤬4
i guess, we are all saying no... now what éiReannaigh...now what.?
🔥11