Cryptoyote
1.49K subscribers
1.09K photos
3 videos
2 files
1.65K links
AI-powered platform for crypto traders

🌐 Website: https://cryptoyote.com
💬 Club: @cryptoyote_club
❇️ AI Signals : @cryptoyote_ai_signals
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoyote
📝 Medium: https://medium.com/@cryptoyote
Download Telegram
to view and join the conversation
Cryptoyote
Photo
Their bots know when to buy. and you see how sma200 works here. The most simple trading bots work with that indicator.
Cryptoyote
Photo
#BTC #TA
We should wait for the solid break out of the pennant (30% probability). But it reminds me of 2017 Dec, with the same patterns and the same volume (70% probability). This is why I doubt the breakout.

Note : You can play 15-20% of your balance with shitcoins.
Coyotes want cheap BTC

1) $34600
2) $33000
3) $31000
4) $29800
5) $27700
6) $25800
7) $22400
8 ) $20145 (Here is my buy order, See you!!!)
Cryptoyote
Photo
#BTC #TA
We can play with small balance. I can see strong support around [30,000-30,500] (generating by bots). I have 2 targets $32300 and $34100. But you have to know that it is risky trade. Stop loss should be $29600. Good luck!
Cryptoyote
Photo
#BTC #TA
Broke out the triangle by Elon's help and there is a strong support at 0.5 fib. If it can hold the support, can hit the 38K for re testing to break up the resistance.
Cryptoyote
Photo
#BTC #TA
Broke out the neckline of H&S in 3m TF. Bullish.
Miners have stopped selling Bitcoin
Forwarded from AI Coyote Signals V1.9.0
🔥 #LINAUSDT (#Trade_305330)

Current price : 0.1319
💰 Can Buy in : [0.1306 - 0.1322]
🎯 Targets:
1) 2.2% :: 0.1348
2) 3.26% :: 0.1362
3) 3.94% :: 0.1371
4) 4.85% :: 0.1383
🤞 Stop Loss : 0.112115 (-15%)
♣️ Risk ratio : 100/0
Max investment : 25%
Time : 2021-04-06 00:44:12 (UTC)
Forwarded from AI Coyote Signals V1.9.0
🌀️ Sold #GTOUSDT now and took a profit. #Trade_305338 is closed.

💎 #Profit : 2.699%
Current Price : 0.13586
Time : 2021-04-06 00:50:07 (UTC)
Duration : 1 minute