Crypto Signals
#BTC Price respected the 2024 AVWAP Support and closed daily above March low which means it wants to go higher towards 60.6k - 61.3k in the short term imo its best to load the Today's dip for scalping Spot buys / longs @cryptosignals
#BTC
it made as Nice bounce from the 2024 AVWAP and now testing bearish OB which means Breakout above 64.2k can take the PA to 65.5k - 67k. However It needs to hold 61300 as support for bullish continuation
@cryptosignals
it made as Nice bounce from the 2024 AVWAP and now testing bearish OB which means Breakout above 64.2k can take the PA to 65.5k - 67k. However It needs to hold 61300 as support for bullish continuation
@cryptosignals
β€13π5
Forwarded from Premium Club
Long #ETH
Entry 1 - 2977 (50%) CMP
Entry 2 - 2790 (50%)
Targets - 3160 - 3280 - 3460 - 3700- 4000
Sl - 2750
Leverage 5x
@cryptosignals
Entry 1 - 2977 (50%) CMP
Entry 2 - 2790 (50%)
Targets - 3160 - 3280 - 3460 - 3700- 4000
Sl - 2750
Leverage 5x
@cryptosignals
π3
Profit booking is Good Habit.
I am booking 50% profits on everything Whether it's spot/longs and moving sl to entry.
@cryptosignals
I am booking 50% profits on everything Whether it's spot/longs and moving sl to entry.
@cryptosignals
π8β€2π€2π¦1
imo Markets will continue to do sideways rotation till 6th May before another leg down from 7th May onwards
@cryptosignals
@cryptosignals
β€βπ₯25π3π¨βπ»3
Premium Club
Long #ONDO Entry 1 - 0.7185 (50%) CMP Entry 2 - 0.656 (50%) Targets - 0.776 - 0.828 - 0.90 - 1.05 - 1.5 Sl - 0.636 Leverage 5x @cryptosignals
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πΎ2
Crypto Signals
#BTC BTC Closed Monthly below 61300 which means bulls losing control in HTF but at the same time BTC grabbed sell Side Liquidity below 59.6k which means can expect relief in short term. in Short. PA is bearish expect relief rally for next 3 - 4 days beforeβ¦
#BTC Approaching the Daily FVG 65.3k - 65.8k, Breakout can lead the PA to 67k however rejection can push Prices lower Towards 61.3k -60.6k.
@cryptosignals
@cryptosignals
β€11π3π€3π2πΎ2
Profit booking is Good Habit.
I am booking 75% profits on everything Whether it's spot/longs and moving sl to entry.
@cryptosignals
I am booking 75% profits on everything Whether it's spot/longs and moving sl to entry.
@cryptosignals
π18
Crypto Signals
#BTC Approaching the Daily FVG 65.3k - 65.8k, Breakout can lead the PA to 67k however rejection can push Prices lower Towards 61.3k -60.6k. @cryptosignals
#BTC
BTC Partially filled Daily FVG and rejected which means test of 61.3k - 60.6k is more than likely however Bounce to 64.5k - 65k is possible before drop
@cryptosignals
BTC Partially filled Daily FVG and rejected which means test of 61.3k - 60.6k is more than likely however Bounce to 64.5k - 65k is possible before drop
@cryptosignals
π33π₯5β€4π«‘4π2
Crypto Signals
#BTC BTC Partially filled Daily FVG and rejected which means test of 61.3k - 60.6k is more than likely however Bounce to 64.5k - 65k is possible before drop @cryptosignals
Well guys BTC reached my retracement levels. I am not taking any positions now.
Missed short as I am traveling traveling didn't have access to Network.
Imo we will get short covering Rally in the weekends.
Trade safe don't leverage.
@cryptosignals
Missed short as I am traveling traveling didn't have access to Network.
Imo we will get short covering Rally in the weekends.
Trade safe don't leverage.
@cryptosignals
π20π₯°4
Crypto Signals
Profit booking is Good Habit. I am booking 75% profits on everything Whether it's spot/longs and moving sl to entry. @cryptosignals
Honestly speaking i am not liking the current chop in Price action around 60k and even after grabbing the liquidity below the range low last week price is unable to break above daily FVG around 65.5k - 67k which shows lack of strength.
Imo if it doesnβt push higher above 67k next week then i wouldnβt be surprised to see its falling off the cliff towards 52k - 48k by the end of May.
Invalidation for this scenario - daily close above 67k.
@cryptosignals
Imo if it doesnβt push higher above 67k next week then i wouldnβt be surprised to see its falling off the cliff towards 52k - 48k by the end of May.
Invalidation for this scenario - daily close above 67k.
@cryptosignals
π41β€9π«‘7β1π₯°1π1
Crypto Signals
Honestly speaking i am not liking the current chop in Price action around 60k and even after grabbing the liquidity below the range low last week price is unable to break above daily FVG around 65.5k - 67k which shows lack of strength. Imo if it doesnβtβ¦
#BTC
Price Supported by dynamic ETF Low Support but getting suppressed by Daily MA100 after bouncing strongly from 2024 AVWAP and at the same time Series of Lower Highs and lower lows in daily timeframe (Downtrend).
imo if BTC loses 60660 as Support then it can dip below 59k again.
invalidation for this scenario - Daily close above 67k
@cryptosignals
Price Supported by dynamic ETF Low Support but getting suppressed by Daily MA100 after bouncing strongly from 2024 AVWAP and at the same time Series of Lower Highs and lower lows in daily timeframe (Downtrend).
imo if BTC loses 60660 as Support then it can dip below 59k again.
invalidation for this scenario - Daily close above 67k
@cryptosignals
π11π5β€3