bel.book
38 subscribers
131 photos
1 video
353 files
183 links
personal world view。
book为主。
一些生活片段
自己生活t.me/bel_murmur勿扰
Download Telegram
“You don't idolize me, you don't worship me, you don't force me or want me to act a certain way. You just take me for who I am."
“你不崇拜我,你不崇拜我,你不强迫我或希望我以某种方式行事。你只是把我当成我。
“If you live too hard, you miss out on too much.”
一种成长的状态
变化的
需要learn的
It didn’t give me any power, but that was just the nature of belief, wasn’t it?
“I was living in defeatism without even realizing it.”
Always putting it off for the future.
“I know I can’t, but I’m going to do it, believing I have to, because Reinhardt said I have to believe it.”
“我知道我做不到,但我会去做,相信我必须这样做,因为莱因哈特说我必须相信它。

“I’m not going to hide behind the excuse that I’m trying harder now, because that’s only going to make it worse.”
“我不会躲在我现在更努力的借口后面,因为这只会让情况变得更糟。
他不再用“我要努力”这句话来安慰自己。

‘Not to work hard, but to do better.’
“不是为了努力工作,而是为了做得更好。”

‘Not to do my best, but to win.’
“不是为了尽力而为,而是为了赢球。”

“So.” “所以。”

Scratching his head at every loss, telling himself that it’ll work out better later.
每一次失利都会挠头,告诉自己以后会好起来的。

He was done with that. 他就完蛋了。

Willpower does not equal power. 意志力不等于力量
“It’s not about believing, it’s about thinking that it naturally happens.”
“这不是关于相信,而是关于认为它自然发生。
“What can I expect to see?”
“我能期待看到什么?”

“No matter what you expect…” “不管你期待什么......”

Harriet chuckled.

“I will show you more than that.”
“我会给你看更多。”
They always spoke in roundabout ways, fearing that something would break if they would express themselves clearly. Therefore, Reinhardt and Ellen’s relationship was a strange one, it was both something and nothing at the same time.
他们总是
Luruien said that and shook her head.
璐瑞恩说着摇了摇头。



"But if I find them all, I'll surely go mad."
“但如果我把它们都找到,我肯定会发疯的。”



She wanted to regain her memories, but she didn't have the confidence to bear them.
她想找回记忆,但她没有信心去承受它们。



"That's right. I don't particularly have a wish, but I don't want to face death. I'm just postponing it like this. I live with only very important memories left, including the fact that I'm a Vampire Lord and that I lead the Thursday Clan."
“没错。我没有特别的愿望,但我不想面对死亡。我只是这样推迟。我活着的时候只剩下非常重要的记忆,包括我是吸血鬼领主,我领导着星期四氏族。



Excluding memories of magic, power, and knowledge, she had erased all useless memories and continued to accumulate time.
除了魔法、力量和知识的记忆之外,她已经抹去了所有无用的记忆,继续积累时间。



"Living... on."



As if compressing himself. Luruien seemed to ponder her last words, then tilted her head. Perhaps she thought the word "living" didn't suit the undead.
仿佛在压缩自己。露瑞恩似乎在思考她的遗言,然后歪了歪头。也许她认为“活着”这个词不适合亡灵。



"Rather, it seems more accurate to say that I'm slowly dying."
“相反,说我正在慢慢死去似乎更准确。



Postponing death indefinitely into the future and slowly dying.
将死亡无限期地推迟到未来,然后慢慢死去。



When they can no longer bear the immortal time, they choose death.
当他们再也无法忍受不朽的时间时,他们选择了死亡。



So, Luruien said, it's not living, but slowly dying.
所以,鲁瑞恩说,这不是活着,而是慢慢死去。



It seemed the same as living, but what's the difference?
这似乎和活着一样,但有什么区别呢?



Living and slowly dying. 活着,慢慢死去。



The results were the same, but the nuances were painfully different.
结果是一样的,但细微差别却大不相同。



"After all your plans are finished and you truly rebuild Darkland, what do you plan to do?"
“在你所有的计划都完成,你真正重建了黑暗之地之后,你打算怎么做?”



Luruien asked me that. 陆瑞恩这么问我。



A profound emptiness emanated from this ancient being. She was living, but the awareness of living a meaningless life without reason could be felt.
一股深深的空虚从这个古老的存在身上散发出来。她活着,但可以感觉到无缘无故地过着毫无意义的生活的意识。



If I become the Demon King, then what comes next, and next, and after that?
如果我成为魔王,那么接下来、接下来和之后会发生什么?



Is that what you're asking? 这就是你要问的吗?



Unfortunately, I have no intention of truly becoming the Demon King. Thus, such a question is meaningless.
不幸的是,我无意真正成为魔王。因此,这样的问题毫无意义。



I've never thought about it. 我从来没有想过。



"I'll do something." “我去做点什么。”



"...?"



"That's right. I'll do something. I won't do nothing at all."
“没错。我会做点什么。我不会什么都不做。



Even if it came to that, I wouldn't do nothing, so that's all I could say.
就算到了那个地步,我也不会什么都不做,所以我能说的就这些了。



At my words, Luruien burst into laughter.
听到我的话,露瑞恩大笑起来。



"Ha ha... Ha ha! I see. Yes. Something... I'll do something."
“哈哈......哈哈!明白了。是的。东西。。。我会做点什么的。



I didn't know what was so funny about my words, but Luruien's ears perked up as she laughed.
我不知道我的话有什么好笑的,但露瑞恩笑了起来。



"That's good. Perhaps it's better to think that way."
“那很好。也许这样想会更好。



I couldn't tell what kind of resonance my casual response had with Luruien.
我说不出我随口的回答对露瑞恩产生了什么样的共鸣。



However, Luruien said that it had been a long time since she laughed like that, and then she disappeared down the hallway in silence.
然而,露瑞恩说,她已经很久没有这样笑了,然后她默默地消失在走廊上。



Emptiness is not for those who have given up on thinking.
空虚不适合那些放弃思考的人。



It is because one thinks too deeply and then thinks again that they fall into emptiness.
正是因为一个人想得太深,然后又想,他们才会陷入空虚。



Having realized that, Luruien's footsteps seemed quite light.
意识到这一点后,露瑞恩的脚步声显得相当轻盈。
Would it be better if the Gate incident occurred...? Now, it might be better not to know.
如果门事件发生会更好吗......?现在,最好不要知道。



In the end, I hadn't yet touched the essence of the Gate incident.
最后,我还没有触及门事件的本质。



That's why I knew that all these thoughts and worries were ultimately empty.
"Seeking one's worth from others, who they marry, how they appear in the eyes of others. Focusing only on such things and living a life for that purpose… Yeah, as you said, the price of their body. Focusing only on their own value. If that's the proper behavior of a noble…"
“从别人那里寻求自己的价值,他们嫁给谁,他们在别人眼中的样子。只专注于这些事情,并为此目的而生活......是的,正如你所说,他们身体的代价。只关注自己的价值。如果这是贵族的正当行为......”



Harriet looked at me. Harriet看着我。



"What's the difference between that and being a slave?"
“这和做奴隶有什么区别?”



Focusing too much on one's own value ultimately leads to becoming a commodity.
过分关注自己的价值最终会导致成为一种商品。



Living a lifestyle where one must behave demurely and not associate with the lowly in order to find someone who will buy them at a higher price.
过着一种生活方式,一个人必须举止端庄,不与卑微的人交往,以便找到愿意以更高价格购买它们的人。



Harriet said she didn't see how that was any different from the life of a slave.
哈丽特说,她看不出这与奴隶的生活有什么不同。



"I don't think my value comes only from myself, but it doesn't come solely from other things either. That's why… it was uncomfortable."
“我不认为我的价值只来自我自己,但它也不仅仅来自其他东西。这就是为什么......这很不舒服。
"Like mother wants me to live the life she lived, father wants me to live the life he couldn't."
But in the end, it was still coercion, even if the meaning of their words was different. Both mother and father were forcing a certain life upon her, and that was no different.
但到头来,还是胁迫,哪怕他们的话意思不同。母亲和父亲都把某种生命强加在她身上,这也不例外。
"Exactly. One cannot experience sensations in a dream that they have never felt before."
“没错。一个人无法在梦中体验到他们以前从未感受过的感觉。



The unknown cannot be known. 未知是不可知的。