WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4360 4357 TP: Open SL: 4345 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4363 30pips β
TP2 4370 100pips β
TP3 4380 200pips β
Risk .5% Use Proper Risk Management
Limit I sent in VIP last night ! Still valid, set it up with proper risk .5%
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4360 4357 TP: Open SL: 4345 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4363 30pips β
TP2 4370 100pips β
TP3 4380 200pips β
Risk .5% Use Proper Risk Management
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
First, take a look at the Daily TF because this is something we went over last night.
Remember how I mentioned buyers were continuously getting absorbed around 4435β4440, right inside that HTF bearish FVG?
Yesterday's Daily candle ended up closing back UNDER the level with a clear wick rejection. Then today's new Daily candle initially continued bullish during early Asia, but once again buyers pushed into 4435 and got absorbed
Now drop into the intraday timeframes and you can see the shift starting to develop.
4400 was our buy/reclaim level yesterday during NYSE. Price has now broken back BELOW 4400 with bearish volume, broke through intraday support and is currently trading bearish underneath it
- SELL PLAN
As long as we're trading under 4400, I'm interested in attempting a sell on the retracement. I'll have my Sell Limit positioned around the retracement area with my SL protected above the recent 2H highs around 4408β4410
If buyers reclaim 4410, close back above and bullish structure starts developing again β the sell idea is invalid for me. We adapt. I'll wait for bullish PA + proper candle closures and reassess the buys from there. But while price remains below 4400, my short-term interest is SELLS
- BUY PLAN
Now don't forget what's sitting underneath us.
Price is STILL trading above our H4 bullish FVG around 4370β4350 that we've been talking about since yesterday. Inside that area we also have a fresh intraday bullish zone created from the aggressive buyer expansion, and it hasn't been properly filled yet
That's still a solid area for me to attempt a Buy Limit and watch for buyers to step back in
So we have TWO completely different ideas depending on where price trades:
Under 4400 β Sell retracement.
Into 4370β4350 β Look for buyers/reaction.
I'm risking 1% TOTAL tonight β 0.5% on each position. Both limits can stay pending overnight
Please manage YOUR risk based on your own account. These are two planned attempts and either one can fail that's exactly why the risk is already defined BEFORE the trades activate.
Plan is set. Limits are set. Now we let price come to us
Remember how I mentioned buyers were continuously getting absorbed around 4435β4440, right inside that HTF bearish FVG?
Yesterday's Daily candle ended up closing back UNDER the level with a clear wick rejection. Then today's new Daily candle initially continued bullish during early Asia, but once again buyers pushed into 4435 and got absorbed
Now drop into the intraday timeframes and you can see the shift starting to develop.
4400 was our buy/reclaim level yesterday during NYSE. Price has now broken back BELOW 4400 with bearish volume, broke through intraday support and is currently trading bearish underneath it
- SELL PLAN
As long as we're trading under 4400, I'm interested in attempting a sell on the retracement. I'll have my Sell Limit positioned around the retracement area with my SL protected above the recent 2H highs around 4408β4410
If buyers reclaim 4410, close back above and bullish structure starts developing again β the sell idea is invalid for me. We adapt. I'll wait for bullish PA + proper candle closures and reassess the buys from there. But while price remains below 4400, my short-term interest is SELLS
- BUY PLAN
Now don't forget what's sitting underneath us.
Price is STILL trading above our H4 bullish FVG around 4370β4350 that we've been talking about since yesterday. Inside that area we also have a fresh intraday bullish zone created from the aggressive buyer expansion, and it hasn't been properly filled yet
That's still a solid area for me to attempt a Buy Limit and watch for buyers to step back in
So we have TWO completely different ideas depending on where price trades:
Under 4400 β Sell retracement.
Into 4370β4350 β Look for buyers/reaction.
I'm risking 1% TOTAL tonight β 0.5% on each position. Both limits can stay pending overnight
Please manage YOUR risk based on your own account. These are two planned attempts and either one can fail that's exactly why the risk is already defined BEFORE the trades activate.
Plan is set. Limits are set. Now we let price come to us
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
WE REALLY DO THIS!!!
Last night we mapped out BOTH sides of the market the sell zone AND the buy zone. I broke down exactly what I was looking for, what needed to happen, and most importantly, the risk behind each setup
This early NYSE, our 4400 SELL, hit every TP and secured +130 PIPS before taking the runners out at BE. And look what happened after⦠THE SAME EXACT ZONE held and delivered 450+ PIPS!
At the same time, I had already mapped out our 4360β4357 BUY ZONE. Price came straight into it and now weβve secured 150+ PIPS on the buys π€
NONE OF THIS IS RANDOM
- The preparation
- The levels
- The patience
- The risk management
- The execution
Anybody can call buy or sell AFTER the move happens. Weβre mapping these levels BEFORE price gets there π
I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYSβ¦
WE REALLY DO THIS. π₯ LETSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!
Last night we mapped out BOTH sides of the market the sell zone AND the buy zone. I broke down exactly what I was looking for, what needed to happen, and most importantly, the risk behind each setup
This early NYSE, our 4400 SELL, hit every TP and secured +130 PIPS before taking the runners out at BE. And look what happened after⦠THE SAME EXACT ZONE held and delivered 450+ PIPS!
At the same time, I had already mapped out our 4360β4357 BUY ZONE. Price came straight into it and now weβve secured 150+ PIPS on the buys π€
NONE OF THIS IS RANDOM
- The preparation
- The levels
- The patience
- The risk management
- The execution
Anybody can call buy or sell AFTER the move happens. Weβre mapping these levels BEFORE price gets there π
I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYSβ¦
WE REALLY DO THIS. π₯ LETSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4360 4357 TP: Open SL: 4345 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4363 30pips β
TP2 4370 100pips β
TP3 4380 200pips β
Risk .5% Use Proper Risk Management
Everyone whoβs floating blue or secured profits already ! SEND ME ITTT @wolvesinfo