WOLVES TRADING
31.7K subscribers
14.2K photos
192 videos
13 files
953 links
🐺 Wolves Trading
πŸ“£ Daily Gold Signals
πŸ“² FREE VIP Entry
Download Telegram
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
PRE-LONDON / LONDON PLAN

Since market open today, we DID see Gold retrace lower, but price never fully came down to fill our H4 bullish FVG around 4350–4370. Instead, buyers reacted from the intraday level around 4370, held it as support and we saw bullish volume come back into the market

Now remember what I mentioned earlier today: β€œIf the FVG doesn't fully fill + react, we look for buys above 4400.” So for tonight, the plan remains the SAME.

For buys, if bullish momentum continues and Gold can reclaim 4400, I want to see a 30M/15M candle close and HOLD above, then allow lower-TF bullish structure to develop. If we get that confirmation, I'll look for the continuation setup

If buyers can't reclaim 4400, I'm NOT chasing buys up here. I'll simply wait for price to pull back deeper into our H4 bullish FVG 4370–4350 and watch for a proper reaction

NOW FOR SELLS
I'm still not very interested in forcing sells because the overall short-term structure remains bullish

BUT if you look at the 30M, price recently pushed into our bearish FVG around 4415 and gave us a clear bearish reaction.
So I am open to a higher-risk scalp sell IF buyers continue getting absorbed around/under 4400 and we start seeing clean bearish PA develop on the lower timeframes

For me, price needs to start trading back under 4390, with 4370 becoming the important level after that

No confirmation = NO TRADE

We already have both scenarios mapped out. Now we wait and let price tell us which one it wants to give us
Who’s active and on the charts with me ? @wolvesinfo
WolvesVIP
PRE-LONDON / LONDON PLAN Since market open today, we DID see Gold retrace lower, but price never fully came down to fill our H4 bullish FVG around 4350–4370. Instead, buyers reacted from the intraday level around 4370, held it as support and we saw bullish…
I stayed up during Pre-London with alarms set at all my AOIs, ready to execute if GOLD gave us our setup… but price simply never gave us anything worth taking

And that’s part of trading. No setup = no trade. I wasn’t going to force an entry just because I was awake watching the charts

Then NYSE opened and price finally did exactly what we planned broke above 4400 and CLOSED above it, giving us the bullish confirmation we were waiting for. Now this NYSE session, we’re taking advantage of the setup

This is why we PLAN before we trade. We waited through Pre-London, protected our capital, and when price finally confirmed our idea… THAT’S when we execute.
Plan the trade. Wait for confirmation. Trade the plan
I’M ACTIVE NOW & WATCHING PA ALL DAY

I already have a BUY LIMIT set based on our plan, risking my normal 1% on that setup

At the same time, I’m watching a SELL ZONE around 4400 that I’d like to attempt. This is an area where we saw price reject last week, so if GOLD pushes back into that zone and gives me the reaction/confirmation I want, I’ll look to execute

That sell will be a low risk scalp:
0.5% risk. Around a 50-point tight SL
If anything changes as PA develops, I’ll update everyone right away🫑

For now, go about your day and let me do the work. I’ll be watching the charts, tracking our levels, and waiting for the right confirmation

Just make sure you have notifications ON πŸ”” and be ready to execute when I send the update
While we wait .. who’s new here and wants to join VIP ??
WOLVES TRADING
While we wait .. who’s new here and wants to join VIP ??
😳Did you know our VIP channel is FREE to join?

πŸ“© Just message VIP to @wolvesinfo for access

Only room for the first 10…

Go go go!!
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
Gold πŸ† Pair: XAUUSD πŸ“Š Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4400 4395 TP: Open SL: 4383 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4403 30pips βœ… TP2 4410 100pips βœ… TP3 4420 200pips βœ… Use Proper Risk Management
Looks like price is failing to pullback and trigger us in πŸ˜‘

Now we got this 30min candle to close above 4420 4425 area which is my next zone ! I will attempt this buy limit first

Gold πŸ†
Pair: XAUUSD πŸ“Š
Side: Long / Buy Limit
Entry: 4421 4419
TP: Open
SL: 4410
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%

TP1 4425 40pips βœ…
TP2 4431 100pips βœ…
TP3 4441 200pips βœ…

Use Proper Risk Management
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
RUNNING 70PIPS πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘
Close half and hold the rest ! I’ll hold this one
Who’s floating in BLUE ???