WOLVES TRADING
MONTHLY / WEEKLY TIMEFRAME — XAUUSD UPDATE Starting from the higher timeframes, Gold has continued to respect the bullish outlook we discussed at the beginning of the month. Price ended up breaking above the previous monthly highs around 4200 and continued…
DAILY / H4 / H1 OUTLOOK
Now bringing it down to the Daily, H4 & H1, with last week's bullish momentum price has built a solid support foundation around 4315–4320 that's been holding all week. If you look left, this is also previous data/structure where we've seen price react before
Friday was another good example early in the session price tapped into 4320 support, rejected, reclaimed back above and the Daily candle ended up closing bullish. Now what I really want you guys to notice is this…
If price has been pushing bullish, why are we continuously failing to break past 4440? 👀
Look left on the Daily TF. With this bullish push, price has now tapped into a HTF bearish imbalance that was left from the previous bearish move. That imbalance has been filled, and you can slowly see the bullish volume dying off as we trade inside this area.
Candles are getting weaker, we're seeing wick rejections from the highs, and throughout the week the Daily candles have struggled to close and hold above this area
This DOESN'T mean Gold is automatically going to sell. It simply gives us an understanding of WHY buyers are struggling around here and why this is something we need to keep our eyes on
Other than that, price is STILL respecting 4315–4320 support, so buyers are still present
Here's my plan to continue looking for buys these upcoming days 👇🏼
On Friday, after rejecting 4320, the H4 created a solid bullish FVG around 4350–4370 that price hasn't properly pulled back and retested yet. If we pull back into 4370/4350, reject, and start building strong bullish PA → I'll look for the reclaim and continuation higher. If Gold doesn't give us that pullback and instead pushes above 4395–4400, that's another area I'm interested in — BUT I want to see an H1/30M candle closure above, followed by lower TF bullish PA/structure confirming buyers are actually holding above
From there our main target is 4440 possibly higher if buyers can finally break, close and HOLD above it.
So going into this week, I'm not chasing anything. We have our zones. We have our confirmation. Now we wait for price to come to us
Now bringing it down to the Daily, H4 & H1, with last week's bullish momentum price has built a solid support foundation around 4315–4320 that's been holding all week. If you look left, this is also previous data/structure where we've seen price react before
Friday was another good example early in the session price tapped into 4320 support, rejected, reclaimed back above and the Daily candle ended up closing bullish. Now what I really want you guys to notice is this…
If price has been pushing bullish, why are we continuously failing to break past 4440? 👀
Look left on the Daily TF. With this bullish push, price has now tapped into a HTF bearish imbalance that was left from the previous bearish move. That imbalance has been filled, and you can slowly see the bullish volume dying off as we trade inside this area.
Candles are getting weaker, we're seeing wick rejections from the highs, and throughout the week the Daily candles have struggled to close and hold above this area
This DOESN'T mean Gold is automatically going to sell. It simply gives us an understanding of WHY buyers are struggling around here and why this is something we need to keep our eyes on
Other than that, price is STILL respecting 4315–4320 support, so buyers are still present
Here's my plan to continue looking for buys these upcoming days 👇🏼
On Friday, after rejecting 4320, the H4 created a solid bullish FVG around 4350–4370 that price hasn't properly pulled back and retested yet. If we pull back into 4370/4350, reject, and start building strong bullish PA → I'll look for the reclaim and continuation higher. If Gold doesn't give us that pullback and instead pushes above 4395–4400, that's another area I'm interested in — BUT I want to see an H1/30M candle closure above, followed by lower TF bullish PA/structure confirming buyers are actually holding above
From there our main target is 4440 possibly higher if buyers can finally break, close and HOLD above it.
So going into this week, I'm not chasing anything. We have our zones. We have our confirmation. Now we wait for price to come to us
WOLVES TRADING
DAILY / H4 / H1 OUTLOOK Now bringing it down to the Daily, H4 & H1, with last week's bullish momentum price has built a solid support foundation around 4315–4320 that's been holding all week. If you look left, this is also previous data/structure where we've…
NOWWWW FOR SELLS 👀
We're NOT going to force sells just because price is sitting inside a HTF bearish area. We need to actually see bearish structure develop first
So what am I looking for?
If price continues failing to break/hold above 4395–4400, then comes back down and fails to respect our intraday bullish FVG around 4370–4350, that's when I'll start paying attention
If price inverses the FVG, closes below the zone and starts developing bearish PA on the lower timeframes, we can then look for the B/R around the 4350s for a possible sell setup. First target: 4320 support
Now 4320 is IMPORTANT. I'm not automatically selling through it because we've already seen buyers defend this area multiple times. Butttt if 4320 fails to hold, price breaks below and bearish PA continues developing, then we can continue looking for sells lower
And if you look underneath current price, there's actually a lot of bullish imbalance that hasn't been filled yet. Those areas can become our next targets + zones to watch for a reaction 👀
So the sell plan is simple:
4395–4400 fails → 4370–4350 FVG fails/inverses → bearish PA develops → B/R → look for sells toward 4320
Then we let 4320 tell us what happens next.
No predicting. No forcing a bearish bias. We wait for price to CONFIRM the shift first
We're NOT going to force sells just because price is sitting inside a HTF bearish area. We need to actually see bearish structure develop first
So what am I looking for?
If price continues failing to break/hold above 4395–4400, then comes back down and fails to respect our intraday bullish FVG around 4370–4350, that's when I'll start paying attention
If price inverses the FVG, closes below the zone and starts developing bearish PA on the lower timeframes, we can then look for the B/R around the 4350s for a possible sell setup. First target: 4320 support
Now 4320 is IMPORTANT. I'm not automatically selling through it because we've already seen buyers defend this area multiple times. Butttt if 4320 fails to hold, price breaks below and bearish PA continues developing, then we can continue looking for sells lower
And if you look underneath current price, there's actually a lot of bullish imbalance that hasn't been filled yet. Those areas can become our next targets + zones to watch for a reaction 👀
So the sell plan is simple:
4395–4400 fails → 4370–4350 FVG fails/inverses → bearish PA develops → B/R → look for sells toward 4320
Then we let 4320 tell us what happens next.
No predicting. No forcing a bearish bias. We wait for price to CONFIRM the shift first
THERE’S THE ANALYSIS GUYS! 🔥
Take advantage of it and actually study the levels + understand the reasoning behind them. This is the exact roadmap I’ll personally be trading from throughout this upcoming week.
Of course, the market will develop and structure will change so inside VIP, I’ll continue breaking down the charts as each session begins, updating you guys on what I’m seeing, what I’m waiting for, when I’m staying out and taking the setups with you as they develop
Market opens in about 2 hours! 👀
I’ll be active for Pre-London / London session tonight inside VIP and ready to start the new week with you guys 🫡
If you’re NOT inside VIP yet and want to trade alongside us this week, message me:
“VIP” 🐺📲 @wolvesinfo
Let’s have another disciplined and profitable week. Quality over quantity ALWAYS
Take advantage of it and actually study the levels + understand the reasoning behind them. This is the exact roadmap I’ll personally be trading from throughout this upcoming week.
Of course, the market will develop and structure will change so inside VIP, I’ll continue breaking down the charts as each session begins, updating you guys on what I’m seeing, what I’m waiting for, when I’m staying out and taking the setups with you as they develop
Market opens in about 2 hours! 👀
I’ll be active for Pre-London / London session tonight inside VIP and ready to start the new week with you guys 🫡
If you’re NOT inside VIP yet and want to trade alongside us this week, message me:
“VIP” 🐺📲 @wolvesinfo
Let’s have another disciplined and profitable week. Quality over quantity ALWAYS
WOLVES TRADING
THERE’S THE ANALYSIS GUYS! 🔥 Take advantage of it and actually study the levels + understand the reasoning behind them. This is the exact roadmap I’ll personally be trading from throughout this upcoming week. Of course, the market will develop and structure…
Only taking 10 members today !
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
Welcome Back VIP FAMILY !!! NEW WEEK NEW PROFITS !!!
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
LETS START THE WEEK!
I’ll be trading Pre-London / London session tonight with you guys!
No reason to rush anything. I already have my levels marked and my plan ready now it’s all about letting price develop and waiting for OUR setup
If I see anything worth taking, I’ll send the trade out immediately and walk you guys through the management as always. I’m risking 1% tonight. Manage your risk based on YOUR account and YOUR risk tolerance. Stay tuned & charts ready… WE’RE ACTIVE!
I’ll be trading Pre-London / London session tonight with you guys!
No reason to rush anything. I already have my levels marked and my plan ready now it’s all about letting price develop and waiting for OUR setup
If I see anything worth taking, I’ll send the trade out immediately and walk you guys through the management as always. I’m risking 1% tonight. Manage your risk based on YOUR account and YOUR risk tolerance. Stay tuned & charts ready… WE’RE ACTIVE!
WOLVES TRADING
THERE’S THE ANALYSIS GUYS! 🔥 Take advantage of it and actually study the levels + understand the reasoning behind them. This is the exact roadmap I’ll personally be trading from throughout this upcoming week. Of course, the market will develop and structure…
Message if you're "Ready" to join VIP !!! @wolvesinfo
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Gold 🏆
Pair: XAUUSD📊
Side: Long / Buy Limit
Entry: 4400 4395
TP: Open
SL: 4383
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4403 30pips✅
TP2 4410 100pips✅
TP3 4420 200pips✅
Use Proper Risk Management
Pair: XAUUSD
Side: Long / Buy Limit
Entry: 4400 4395
TP: Open
SL: 4383
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4403 30pips
TP2 4410 100pips
TP3 4420 200pips
Use Proper Risk Management
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
PRE-LONDON / LONDON PLAN
Since market open today, we DID see Gold retrace lower, but price never fully came down to fill our H4 bullish FVG around 4350–4370. Instead, buyers reacted from the intraday level around 4370, held it as support and we saw bullish volume come back into the market
Now remember what I mentioned earlier today: “If the FVG doesn't fully fill + react, we look for buys above 4400.” So for tonight, the plan remains the SAME.
For buys, if bullish momentum continues and Gold can reclaim 4400, I want to see a 30M/15M candle close and HOLD above, then allow lower-TF bullish structure to develop. If we get that confirmation, I'll look for the continuation setup
If buyers can't reclaim 4400, I'm NOT chasing buys up here. I'll simply wait for price to pull back deeper into our H4 bullish FVG 4370–4350 and watch for a proper reaction
NOW FOR SELLS
I'm still not very interested in forcing sells because the overall short-term structure remains bullish
BUT if you look at the 30M, price recently pushed into our bearish FVG around 4415 and gave us a clear bearish reaction.
So I am open to a higher-risk scalp sell IF buyers continue getting absorbed around/under 4400 and we start seeing clean bearish PA develop on the lower timeframes
For me, price needs to start trading back under 4390, with 4370 becoming the important level after that
No confirmation = NO TRADE
We already have both scenarios mapped out. Now we wait and let price tell us which one it wants to give us
Since market open today, we DID see Gold retrace lower, but price never fully came down to fill our H4 bullish FVG around 4350–4370. Instead, buyers reacted from the intraday level around 4370, held it as support and we saw bullish volume come back into the market
Now remember what I mentioned earlier today: “If the FVG doesn't fully fill + react, we look for buys above 4400.” So for tonight, the plan remains the SAME.
For buys, if bullish momentum continues and Gold can reclaim 4400, I want to see a 30M/15M candle close and HOLD above, then allow lower-TF bullish structure to develop. If we get that confirmation, I'll look for the continuation setup
If buyers can't reclaim 4400, I'm NOT chasing buys up here. I'll simply wait for price to pull back deeper into our H4 bullish FVG 4370–4350 and watch for a proper reaction
NOW FOR SELLS
I'm still not very interested in forcing sells because the overall short-term structure remains bullish
BUT if you look at the 30M, price recently pushed into our bearish FVG around 4415 and gave us a clear bearish reaction.
So I am open to a higher-risk scalp sell IF buyers continue getting absorbed around/under 4400 and we start seeing clean bearish PA develop on the lower timeframes
For me, price needs to start trading back under 4390, with 4370 becoming the important level after that
No confirmation = NO TRADE
We already have both scenarios mapped out. Now we wait and let price tell us which one it wants to give us
WOLVES TRADING
Who’s active and on the charts with me ? @wolvesinfo
Message me “Ready” @wolvesinfo
WolvesVIP
PRE-LONDON / LONDON PLAN Since market open today, we DID see Gold retrace lower, but price never fully came down to fill our H4 bullish FVG around 4350–4370. Instead, buyers reacted from the intraday level around 4370, held it as support and we saw bullish…
I stayed up during Pre-London with alarms set at all my AOIs, ready to execute if GOLD gave us our setup… but price simply never gave us anything worth taking
And that’s part of trading. No setup = no trade. I wasn’t going to force an entry just because I was awake watching the charts
Then NYSE opened and price finally did exactly what we planned broke above 4400 and CLOSED above it, giving us the bullish confirmation we were waiting for. Now this NYSE session, we’re taking advantage of the setup
This is why we PLAN before we trade. We waited through Pre-London, protected our capital, and when price finally confirmed our idea… THAT’S when we execute.
Plan the trade. Wait for confirmation. Trade the plan
And that’s part of trading. No setup = no trade. I wasn’t going to force an entry just because I was awake watching the charts
Then NYSE opened and price finally did exactly what we planned broke above 4400 and CLOSED above it, giving us the bullish confirmation we were waiting for. Now this NYSE session, we’re taking advantage of the setup
This is why we PLAN before we trade. We waited through Pre-London, protected our capital, and when price finally confirmed our idea… THAT’S when we execute.
Plan the trade. Wait for confirmation. Trade the plan
I’M ACTIVE NOW & WATCHING PA ALL DAY
I already have a BUY LIMIT set based on our plan, risking my normal 1% on that setup
At the same time, I’m watching a SELL ZONE around 4400 that I’d like to attempt. This is an area where we saw price reject last week, so if GOLD pushes back into that zone and gives me the reaction/confirmation I want, I’ll look to execute
That sell will be a low risk scalp:
0.5% risk. Around a 50-point tight SL
I already have a BUY LIMIT set based on our plan, risking my normal 1% on that setup
At the same time, I’m watching a SELL ZONE around 4400 that I’d like to attempt. This is an area where we saw price reject last week, so if GOLD pushes back into that zone and gives me the reaction/confirmation I want, I’ll look to execute
That sell will be a low risk scalp:
0.5% risk. Around a 50-point tight SL
If anything changes as PA develops, I’ll update everyone right away🫡
For now, go about your day and let me do the work. I’ll be watching the charts, tracking our levels, and waiting for the right confirmation
Just make sure you have notifications ON 🔔 and be ready to execute when I send the update
For now, go about your day and let me do the work. I’ll be watching the charts, tracking our levels, and waiting for the right confirmation
Just make sure you have notifications ON 🔔 and be ready to execute when I send the update