WolvesVIP
This is now active β
Keep buys open risk free, if this setup fails our buys will cover up the loss + more so no loss here
Gold π
Pair: XAUUSDπ
Side: Short / Sell Limit
Entry: 4394 4397
TP: Open
SL: 4412
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4390 40pipsβ
TP2 4384 100pipsβ
TP3 4374 200pipsβ
Use Proper Risk Management
Pair: XAUUSD
Side: Short / Sell Limit
Entry: 4394 4397
TP: Open
SL: 4412
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4390 40pips
TP2 4384 100pips
TP3 4374 200pips
Use Proper Risk Management
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€1
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Short / Sell Limit Entry: 4394 4397 TP: Open SL: 4412 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4390 40pips β
TP2 4384 100pips β
TP3 4374 200pips β
Use Proper Risk Management
This is the trade weβre in now
You can enter as well
Apply proper risk
You can enter as well
Apply proper risk
WOLVES TRADING
π΄ Just message me βVIPβ quickly 1οΈβ£ Donβt 2οΈβ£ Miss 3οΈβ£ outtttttt GO GO GO π @wolvesinfo
Letβs goooo VIP waking up in profit π€ TOLD YA DONT MISS OUT
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
Whoβs active and on the charts with me ?
Everyone message me βREADYβ
@wolvesinfo
@wolvesinfo
WOLVES TRADING
Everyone message me βREADYβ @wolvesinfo
Letβs start the day π₯ π₯ π₯
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
XAUUSD UPDATE I've been sitting on the sidelines and patiently waiting for a proper setup to form. No reason to force an entry while Gold is sitting between levels Right now I have 2 scenarios I'm watching: BUY IDEA #1 β 4425 BREAKOUT I want to see price breakβ¦
Is buy idea #2
4374 4372 wasnβt random !!! We pre planned this yesterday NY session and took the setup last night London session !!
Waking up 200+pips in profit π
4374 4372 wasnβt random !!! We pre planned this yesterday NY session and took the setup last night London session !!
Waking up 200+pips in profit π
WOLVES TRADING
Is buy idea #2 4374 4372 wasnβt random !!! We pre planned this yesterday NY session and took the setup last night London session !! Waking up 200+pips in profit π
I send these chart breakdown for a reason! I hope you all are paying attention ππ€
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
WE REALLY DO THIS !!! I STAYED UP FOR PRE LONDON.. waited for my setup to present, than strike !
Not 1 but 2 BEAUTIFUL TRADE LETS GOOOOOOOO
Not 1 but 2 BEAUTIFUL TRADE LETS GOOOOOOOO
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Short / Sell Limit Entry: 4394 4397 TP: Open SL: 4412 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4390 40pips β
TP2 4384 100pips β
TP3 4374 200pips β
Use Proper Risk Management
RUNNING 180PIPS π€ π€ π€
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
Weβre readyyyyy, we are doing our analysis in the VIP!!
This was the sell limit analysis that was sent in VIP last night π
Forwarded from WolvesVIP
Pre London / London session
Gold is still holding an overall bullish Daily structure. Yesterday's candle closed bullish and pushed above the previous day's highs around 4390, so buyers are still showing strength
The main concern is 4440. For the last 2 days + today, price has pushed into this area but continues failing to break and hold above it. We're also reacting from a HTF bearish value zone above 4420
BUY IDEA:
As long as price holds the 4400 intraday area, I want to see an H1/30MIN bullish closure back above 4415. If buyers confirm, I'll look for a pullback entry around 4405, targeting 4440 first, then potentially higher if we finally break those highs
SELL IDEA:
For sells I need more confirmation. Price needs to trade back under 4415, followed by a strong H1/30MIN bearish closure below 4400 + bearish PA. That would show me buyers are losing control and the rejection from 4440 is becoming more valid. From there we can look to target the lower zones
Remember, we also still have our 4370 buy zone sitting below if Gold gives us a deeper pullback
Simple plan: 4400β4415 is our decision area. Let price confirm which side is taking control first
Gold is still holding an overall bullish Daily structure. Yesterday's candle closed bullish and pushed above the previous day's highs around 4390, so buyers are still showing strength
The main concern is 4440. For the last 2 days + today, price has pushed into this area but continues failing to break and hold above it. We're also reacting from a HTF bearish value zone above 4420
BUY IDEA:
As long as price holds the 4400 intraday area, I want to see an H1/30MIN bullish closure back above 4415. If buyers confirm, I'll look for a pullback entry around 4405, targeting 4440 first, then potentially higher if we finally break those highs
SELL IDEA:
For sells I need more confirmation. Price needs to trade back under 4415, followed by a strong H1/30MIN bearish closure below 4400 + bearish PA. That would show me buyers are losing control and the rejection from 4440 is becoming more valid. From there we can look to target the lower zones
Remember, we also still have our 4370 buy zone sitting below if Gold gives us a deeper pullback
Simple plan: 4400β4415 is our decision area. Let price confirm which side is taking control first