Gold π
Pair: XAUUSDπ
Side: Long / Buy Limit
Entry: 4354 4352
TP: Open
SL: 4342
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4357 30pipsβ
TP2 4362 80pipsβ
TP3 4374 200pipsβ
Use Proper Risk Management
Pair: XAUUSD
Side: Long / Buy Limit
Entry: 4354 4352
TP: Open
SL: 4342
Note: past profits do not predict future profits
Risk 0.5-1-2%
TP1 4357 30pips
TP2 4362 80pips
TP3 4374 200pips
Use Proper Risk Management
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4354 4352 TP: Open SL: 4342 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4357 30pips β
TP2 4362 80pips β
TP3 4374 200pips β
Use Proper Risk Management
Guys, quick breakdown on why Iβm looking for buys around 4354
After the strong bullish volume we saw Friday, yesterdayβs market open gave us a good pullback instead of immediately continuing higher. Price pulled directly into our H4 bullish value zone and gave us a strong rejection
From that rejection, buyers defended 4318 and created a clear support. If you zoom out, 4318 is also a previous structure level, which gives that reaction even more importance
The main thing I was waiting for was confirmation. I didnβt want to buy while price was still trading below resistance. I wanted to see 15MIN/30MIN candles reclaim and close above 4350, showing me buyers were taking control again
Now that weβve gotten that bullish closure and momentum above 4350, I donβt want to chase price at the highs. Iβd rather let Gold pull back into value. only if we missed this limit then we will need a strong bullish break above 4360lvl same exact pattern and then we will look for buys
No need to chase. Let price come back to our area and allow the setup to play out
After the strong bullish volume we saw Friday, yesterdayβs market open gave us a good pullback instead of immediately continuing higher. Price pulled directly into our H4 bullish value zone and gave us a strong rejection
From that rejection, buyers defended 4318 and created a clear support. If you zoom out, 4318 is also a previous structure level, which gives that reaction even more importance
The main thing I was waiting for was confirmation. I didnβt want to buy while price was still trading below resistance. I wanted to see 15MIN/30MIN candles reclaim and close above 4350, showing me buyers were taking control again
Now that weβve gotten that bullish closure and momentum above 4350, I donβt want to chase price at the highs. Iβd rather let Gold pull back into value. only if we missed this limit then we will need a strong bullish break above 4360lvl same exact pattern and then we will look for buys
No need to chase. Let price come back to our area and allow the setup to play out
I also have 2 more buy zones lined up and ready in case Gold gives us a deeper pullback
Iβm mapping out the areas where buyers have the strongest reason to step back in
Second Buy Zone β 4325 π
This is sitting directly around our intraday support area. Price has already shown buyers defending this region, so if 4354 fails to hold and we pull deeper, 4325 is the next area Iβm interested in attempting buys from
Third Buy Zone β 4295 π
This is the deeper setup. If Gold decides to push lower and grab liquidity underneath the current support, 4295 becomes a very good area. Because this would bring price back into the previous H4 highs / breakout structure, while also tapping into an H4βH1 bullish value zone. Basically, price would be returning to an area where the larger bullish move originally expanded from
4354 β First attempt
4325 β Main support / second attempt
4295 β Deeper liquidity pullback + H4/H1 value
Iβm mapping out the areas where buyers have the strongest reason to step back in
Second Buy Zone β 4325 π
This is sitting directly around our intraday support area. Price has already shown buyers defending this region, so if 4354 fails to hold and we pull deeper, 4325 is the next area Iβm interested in attempting buys from
Third Buy Zone β 4295 π
This is the deeper setup. If Gold decides to push lower and grab liquidity underneath the current support, 4295 becomes a very good area. Because this would bring price back into the previous H4 highs / breakout structure, while also tapping into an H4βH1 bullish value zone. Basically, price would be returning to an area where the larger bullish move originally expanded from
4354 β First attempt
4325 β Main support / second attempt
4295 β Deeper liquidity pullback + H4/H1 value
WOLVES TRADING
Gold π Pair: XAUUSD π Side: Long / Buy Limit Entry: 4354 4352 TP: Open SL: 4342 Note: past profits do not predict future profits Risk 0.5-1-2% TP1 4357 30pips β
TP2 4362 80pips β
TP3 4374 200pips β
Use Proper Risk Management
Weβre active guys both limit ! Place 4354 at tp1 and I will hold 4352 !!
Forwarded from Vinod Avikkara
You are really a SHARP SHOOTER πππ