Trader Cash 🏟
10K subscribers
689 photos
1 video
2 files
3 links
This channel offers educational content only and should not be considered as financial advice. This channel is operated under the brand of @vipdrprofit.
Download Telegram
#BTC Update

still waiting for a Reaction nothing has changed on my end, still Long

Disclaimer:

This conten
t is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀13πŸ‘3
❀4
Hi Buddy,

Honestly, the reason I waited and even said that I would remove my SL was because I saw something that happens very often in the market.

Suddenly everyone became bearish at the same time.

When that happens, I become more interested in the opposite direction. Markets love to punish crowded positions, and that's why I wanted to see if we would get a fakeout before the real move.

This is also why I always talk about planning your trades properly. If you are not going all in and you have thought about your entry, your invalidation, and your risk beforehand, then a trade moving against you should not feel dramatic.

A trade being red for a while is not automatically a bad trade.

Patience is part of the trade.

Too many people think the moment they enter, price should instantly move in their favor. The market doesn't work like that.

The traders who stay calm and trust their plan usually survive long enough to catch the bigger moves, while emotional traders constantly jump from one idea to the next.

That's why I focus on reactions, structure, and patience rather than every little candle.

Cheers
#TraderCash πŸ’°

Disclaimer:

This conten
t is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀11
Trader Cash 🏟
Hi Buddy, Honestly, the reason I waited and even said that I would remove my SL was because I saw something that happens very often in the market. Suddenly everyone became bearish at the same time. When that happens, I become more interested in the opposite…
#BTC Update

Just sharing my current view on BTC.

After the recent drop into the support area, I think BTC could spend some time building a base around these levels. What I'm watching closely is whether 84400 continues to act as Resistance or ifit flips. If it does, I can see BTC slowly working its way back toward the higher resistance areas.

The interesting part is that the reaction happened exactly where the FRVP support zone was located. Combined with the previous volume distribution, it suggests that buyers are still defending this area for now.

My preferred scenario would be a period of consolidation, followed by a move back toward 87-88k, and if momentum remains strong, potentially higher.

Of course, the key remains 84400. If BTC starts accepting below that level, then the picture changes and a deeper correction becomes much more likely.

For now, I’m mostly interested in how BTC behaves around support rather than predicting every candle.
i Will DCA around 80900$

Cheers
#TraderCash πŸ’°
❀14
not 90900 i mean for Long around 80900 if market allows.

Cheers
❀14
Trader Cash 🏟
#BTC Update Just sharing my current view on BTC. After the recent drop into the support area, I think BTC could spend some time building a base around these levels. What I'm watching closely is whether 84400 continues to act as Resistance or ifit flips.…
#BTC Trade Update & Potential Long Setup

I closed the current long position here with a small loss of +0.92%. The chart showed a clear rejection from both the naked Point of Control (nPOC) and the VWAP resistance zone, making capital preservation and profit-securing the priority.

However, the overall bullish HTF structure remains intact.

I am preparing a new potential limit order in the 80k–81k demand cluster, where major support and DCA interest sit.

πŸ“Š Area of Interest: 80725.73
πŸ“Š Support / DCA Zone: 79939.67

πŸ›‘ Invalidation Level: 79072.90

🎯 Potential Reaction Area 1: 82379.96
🎯 Potential Reaction Area 2: 84879.90
🎯 Potential Reaction Area 3: 87014.62
🎯 Potential Reaction Area 4: 89913.48


Closing at resistance is the disciplined move after seeing price fail to accept above the VWAP and nPOC line.

The fresh setup looks for price to sweep down into the 80725.73 zone, with a strong secondary support/DCA zone around 79939.67 to absorb any remaining downside liquidity.

Primary targets remain focused on reclaiming the major resistance trends.

Good for long positions once confirmation locks in at key levels.

Cheers
#TraderCash πŸ’°

Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀8πŸ‘1
#SOL

I will enter SOL Long now details will be send later when im back at my PC

Current price: 107.61$

Cheers
#TraderCash
❀13πŸ‘4
Trader Cash 🏟
#SOL I will enter SOL Long now details will be send later when im back at my PC Current price: 107.61$ Cheers #TraderCash
#SOL Update

as i let you know about SOL im looking still for a rise even when it is in Red right know it doesnt matter.

My Plan is to see it at least to the Trend line or around Target 2.

Still Long with a DCA level around 102.93

SL: 99.82

Entry was around 107.38

Targets on the Chart.

Cheers.

#TraderCash

Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀7πŸ‘1
Guys, just a quick note.


I know I've been a bit quieter lately. Between family commitments, a longer vacation, and a few weddings I was invited to, I simply wasn't posting as much. That doesn't mean I stopped following the markets. I still check the charts every day and continue building my plans behind the scenes.

Also, my current BTC DCA levels are based on the same Ladder Strategy I've shared with you several times before. So far, only one long area has been activated, and I'm simply following the plan step by step.

One thing I noticed over the last months is that many of my analyses and ideas get reposted into other groups. Some of those groups are huge. It is what it is. What matters to me is that you get the information directly from the source.

If you ever want my attention, simply write #TraderCash in the chat and I'll do my best to answer your question when I see it.

And finally, thank you. I genuinely appreciate every single one of you, no matter which country you're from or how long you've been here. Your support never goes unnoticed 🀝

Cheers

#TraderCash πŸ’°
❀15
#SNDK

hi buddy,

still looking for lower on SNDK

Cheers.

#TraderCash
❀5πŸ‘1
❀1
#BTC & #SOL Update
Listen up, everyone. Right now it is really tough to just blindly set limit orders. How Bitcoin behaves right now at this exact spot is going to decide everything about the next move.

I've got one long running, but with a tiny amount, and I'm staying completely chill.

My analysis shows crystal clear BTC can still drop further down toward the 80k zone.

I'm waiting to see how the price reacts down there first.

If I decide to enter a bigger long position, I'll let you guys know.

Solana:
No DCA for SOL right now. Instead, I'm building up the SOL position by removing the stop-loss so we don't get kicked out by some random liquidity hunt.

If i drop a heavy long on BTC later, I'll let you guys know what I'm doing with SOL too.

We are just letting the market do its thing for now and waiting for clear reactions. No rushing.

Cheers

#TraderCash πŸ’°

Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀6
Hi buddy,

if my liq. would be around 80 than its be fine i would only increase Margin if BTC still didn't reach 80k

Cheers
❀4
#BTC Update

still no Long for me, not a good Reaction.

i need a clean Breakout with a Retest of 81300.

Otherwhise i see BTC around 76750$ which we have a VWAP + nPOC + Weekly Support sitting there and a FVG (Fair Value Gap) which could be filled.

so for now SOL is for me ok im going still to DCA as i told you im building SOL on every Drop but for now just leave it run.

This doesn't Mean im Bearish, im just Prepared for Reactions of BTC and what can happen next.

Cheers

#TraderCash πŸ’°

Disclaimer: This content is for educational and informational purposes only and is not financial advice. I am not a licensed financial advisor. Trading and crypto carry a high risk of loss, including total loss of capital. Always do your own research (DYOR) and consult a licensed professional before making financial decisions.
❀10
❀3