SharpEdge Crypto
$BTC/USDT: There are three possible scenarios for Bitcoin right now, as we still can't confirm the direction. Major resistance is around $81K–$83K. I think we could reach that area pretty quickly, followed by a possible retracement toward $74K–$76K. 1. Bullish…
$BTC — Update
Almost one month ago, I shared my roadmap for Bitcoin when $BTC was still trading around $78,000.
The plan was simple:
Rally toward the major $81,000–$83,000 resistance
Get rejected and retrace toward $74,000–$76,000
Hold that support and make another attempt at $83,000
Now look at what happened.
Bitcoin rallied straight into $81,000–$83,000, got rejected, corrected almost perfectly into the $74,000–$76,000 support zone, held it, and has now bounced back above $81,000.
So far, price has followed Scenario 2 almost perfectly.
The next step is also unchanged from my August 21 analysis:
$83,000 remains the key level.
A confirmed breakout above it would complete the scenario I laid out nearly a month ago and significantly strengthen the bullish structure.
If $74,000–$76,000 fails on another correction, then we reassess, exactly as stated in the original analysis.
No need to predict every candle. Identify the key levels, build the scenarios, and let price tell you which one is playing out.
Almost one month ago, I shared my roadmap for Bitcoin when $BTC was still trading around $78,000.
The plan was simple:
Rally toward the major $81,000–$83,000 resistance
Get rejected and retrace toward $74,000–$76,000
Hold that support and make another attempt at $83,000
Now look at what happened.
Bitcoin rallied straight into $81,000–$83,000, got rejected, corrected almost perfectly into the $74,000–$76,000 support zone, held it, and has now bounced back above $81,000.
So far, price has followed Scenario 2 almost perfectly.
The next step is also unchanged from my August 21 analysis:
$83,000 remains the key level.
A confirmed breakout above it would complete the scenario I laid out nearly a month ago and significantly strengthen the bullish structure.
If $74,000–$76,000 fails on another correction, then we reassess, exactly as stated in the original analysis.
No need to predict every candle. Identify the key levels, build the scenarios, and let price tell you which one is playing out.
❤3
SharpEdge Crypto
$PARTI We’ve been holding $PARTI for almost a month through all the volatility, pumps and pullbacks. But we stayed patient, and I think the time has finally come. A breakout here could trigger the move we’ve been waiting for. Let’s get this $PARTI started.…
$PARTI wedge is breaking out 🔥
❤3