Remigration Now
765 subscribers
14 photos
1 video
10 links
Download Telegram
🔥2311
Remigration Now are proud to launch a new "In Memoriam" feature on our website.

We remember the lives of our people taken from us due to immigration – innocent sons, daughters, mothers and fathers. Read their stories; their names deserve to be remembered. Say them.

Remigration saves lives.

remigrationnow.co.uk
27👍6
The survival of our people is waning every single second, we are being ethnically replaced in our own homeland.

Many studies and projections suggest we have less than 30 years until we’re a minority in Britain.

A new feature on our website reveals the brutal reality of the ticking clock.

Time is running out.
We need Remigration Now

remigrationnow.co.uk
👍281
We’re getting close to the end of our current sticker stock.

Now’s a good time to pick them up before they’re gone.

We’ll be releasing a fresh set of new designs in the next few weeks

Remigration Now

remigrationnow.co.uk/support/
👍16
21🕊14
On 5 August 2000, 16 year old Lucy Lowe, her 17 year old disabled sister Sarah, their 49 year old mother Eileen Linda Lowe, and Lucy’s unborn child were killed in an arson attack at their home in Telford, Shropshire.

The perpetrator was 26 year old taxi driver Azhar Ali Mehmood, who had been in an illegal sexual relationship with Lucy since she was 14 (and according to some accounts as young as 12–13). She had given birth to their daughter, Tasnim, at age 14/15 and was pregnant with a second child by him when she died.

Mehmood was jealous and possessive; on at least one earlier occasion, George Lowe had interrupted him raping Lucy and chased him from the house, though the family did not report it to police at the time.

In the early hours of 5 August 2000, Mehmood bought petrol, poured it in the downstairs rooms of the Lowe home, and set it alight while the family was asleep upstairs.

In October 2001, Mehmood was convicted of the three murders and the attempted murder of George Lowe. He received three life sentences (plus a fourth for the attempted murder) with a minimum tariff of 18 years.

He has maintained his innocence, had appeals rejected, and has been denied parole multiple times (including in 2020, 2022, and 2025) because he is still assessed as a risk to the public.

George Lowe later won custody of Tasnim after a legal battle with Mehmood’s family; she was raised by her grandfather and his mother.

The case has been linked to the wider Telford child sexual exploitation scandal.

Lucy’s diaries (recovered after the fire) described her being taken to perform sexual acts on multiple older men. The murders were reportedly used by abusers in Telford to intimidate other victims into silence.

George Lowe has said he received threats after speaking about possible grooming, and authorities were criticised for failing to act on intelligence about sexual exploitation of girls (including evidence related to Lucy) and for not charging Mehmood with sexual offences against an underage child despite her pregnancies.
🕊18
Four more victims of immigration have been added to our memoriam page on the website. We will remember every single one. Every story will be told

SAY THEIR NAMES

David Lees

Kate Rackliff

Amy Houston

Cole Kershaw

https://remigrationnow.co.uk/memoriam/
🫡32🕊3
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🎦Watch the Video🎦

Patriotic Alternative South East 🤝 Remigration Now


On Saturday 1st August, activists from Patriotic Alternative and Remigration Now gathered in the area of Surrey for a banner drop on the M25. Our message is to ‘End the Invasion, Defend Our Borders’ and ‘White Lives Matter’ in commemoration of Indigenous Peoples' Day.

Tim from the South East Region provides a speech on raising awareness of the growing crimes targeted against the White British people and of our demographic decline caused by mass immigration.

More collaborative activism to come in the near future. And if this inspires you, join today at southeast@patrioticalternative.org.uk
and Remigration Now at
www.remigrationnow.co.uk

Website | Join | Donate
9🔥8🫡1
Richard Everitt was a 15-year-old schoolboy from London who was targeted by a gang of Bangladeshis near York Way in King’s Cross, on 13 August 1994.

Badrul Miah was convicted of conspiracy to murder Richard Everitt (a 15-year-old boy stabbed to death in an unprovoked attack by a gang of British Bangladeshi youths in Somers Town, London, on 13 August 1994), and sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 12 years; he was released in 2008.

Showat Akbar was convicted of violent disorder in connection with the same incident and sentenced to three years in youth detention.

The actual killer was never identified (the prosecution treated it as a joint enterprise), and a third defendant, Abdul Hai, was acquitted.

Miah and Akbar were described by the judge as ringleaders of the gang, which had been seeking revenge on another white boy but attacked the innocent Everitt.

Richard had no involvement in gangs and was simply returning home after spending time with friends when he was attacked.

Rest in peace Richard. You will not be forgotten.

remigrationnow.co.uk/memoriam/
19🫡4👍2
Lance Scott Walker, an 18-year-old care leaver originally from the Holloway area of north London (Islington), was stabbed to death on 15 August 2016.

He was attacked by Idris Hassan, another 18-year-old care leaver with a history of psychosis, knife-carrying, and violent behaviour who had been placed in the same private-run hostel (Urban Youth Flex) by Ealing Council just 11 days earlier.

Hassan, who suffered from schizophrenia and was off his medication, attacked Walker without warning inside the hostel before chasing him outside and stabbing him repeatedly.

Hassan later pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and received an indefinite hospital order.

Rest in peace Lance. You will not be forgotten.

https://remigrationnow.co.uk/memoriam/
🕊118