OSINT
2.1K subscribers
201K photos
89.7K videos
29 files
489K links
Feeds from prominent OSINT X/Twitter accounts. Brought to you by @conspiracy_feed
Download Telegram
OSINTdefender
U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) has released additional footage of Commanding Gen. Francis L. Donvan boarding an MV-22B Osprey assigned to Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron (VMM) 263 during his trip to Caracas, Venezuela, earlier today. VMM-263 is part of the aviation combat element (ACE) of the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) aboard the USS Iwo Jima (LHD 7) amphibious ready group (ARG).

The Commander of U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), Commander Gen. Francis L. Donovan, arrived today for his second visit to the Venezuelan capital of Caracas onboard one of the Marine Corps MV-22B Ospreys that landed at the U.S. Embassy. During the visit, General Donovan took part in bilateral discussions with senior interim government leaders, met with leadership and staff at the U.S. Embassy in Caracas, and observed the joint force conduct a military response exercise coordinated by the U.S. Department of Defense and State Department.
- OSINTdefender
tweet
WarMonitor
RT @McFaul: The Strait of Hormuz was open and not controlled by Iran before Trump launched his war against Iran.
tweet
Disclose.tv
JUST IN - Suspect identified as an "emotionally disturbed person," and a "stay-away order" had been issued to him previously — Reuters
tweet
WarMonitor
For the cherry on top... the NYT reports the proposed deal would also include releasing $25 billion in frozen Iranian assets. https://twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/2058334528695828771/photo/1
tweet
WarMonitor
Iran deal so far:

• $25B in frozen Iranian assets released
• U.S. blockade ends
• Iran will “allow” passage, but remain in control of the Strait
• Iran’s nuclear program will not be part of the agreement.

This basically meets all of Iran's demands.
tweet
The Spectator Index
Brent crude oil price

Six months ago: $62

Now: $103.9 https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/2058336990219874310/photo/1
tweet
Disclose.tv
JUST IN - Shooting suspect has died in hospital — Fox
tweet
Open Source Intel
BREAKING: Suspect confirmed dead after shooting near the White House, U.S. Secret Service says. Bystander also shot. https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/2058337910957437391/photo/1
tweet
WarMonitor
RT @RpsAgainstTrump: The suspect in the shooting near the White House was identified as an emotionally disturbed person who had previously been issued a “stay-away order,” Reuters reports.
tweet
The Spectator Index
BREAKING: Suspect who was shot by Secret Service in vicinity of White House has died in hospital
tweet
Nuno Felix
RT @Osinttechnical: Trump says that “an agreement has been largely negotiated” with Iran and details will be announced soon. https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/2058285775117037761/photo/1
tweet
🤡1
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WarMonitor
Scanner traffic from the shooting incident near the White House. It’s now also being reported that the suspected gunman has died. https://twitter.com/TheWarMonitor/status/2058342006544314878/video/1
tweet
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
OSINTdefender
Video footage from earlier tonight shows the likely impact of submunitions from a Russian “Oreshnik” Intermediate-Range Nuclear-Capable Ballistic Missile, equipped with a Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle (MIRV), in the vicinity of the Ukrainian city of Bila Tserkva, southwest of Kyiv. This follows warnings early Saturday by Ukrainian President Zelensky and the U.S. Embassy of intelligence suggesting preparations for such an attack by Russia.
tweet
OSINTdefender
RT @sentdefender: According to an exclusive report by the New York Post, President Trump’s first daughter, 44-year-old Ivanka Trump, was the target of an assassination plot by a trained member of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), as revenge from the elimination of Iranian military chief Qasem Soleimani.
tweet
🤣2
OSINTdefender
The U.S. Secret Service has issued a statement regarding the shooting incident earlier this afternoon near the White House at 17th St. NW & Pennsylvania Ave NW in Washington, D.C., that injured two people. The Secret Service returned fire after an individual pulled a weapon from his bag and began firing. The suspect was struck and transported to an area hospital, where he was pronounced deceased. At some point during the shooting a bystander was also struck. There were no injuries to officers.

D.C. Fire & EMS is responding to the corner of 17th Street NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW on the northwest corner of the White House for two patients following the report of several shots fired that placed the campus on lockdown. https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/2058314376973594808/photo/1
- OSINTdefender
tweet
The Spectator Index
Statement issued by Secret Service following gunshots in vicinity of White House. https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/2058343785495744856/photo/1
tweet
OSINT
Photo
Open Source Intel
U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX):

"I am deeply concerned about what we are hearing about an Iran “deal,” being pushed by some voices in the administration.

President Trump’s decision to strike Iran was the most consequential decision of his second term. He was right to do so, and we achieved extraordinary military results—including destroying all of their missiles & drones and sinking their entire navy.

If the result of all that is to be an Iranian regime—still run by Islamists who chant “death to America”—now receiving billions of dollars, being able to enrich uranium & develop nuclear weapons, and having effective control over the Strait of Hormuz, then that outcome would be a disastrous mistake.

The details are still coming out—and I pray the early reports are wrong—but the fact that Biden’s Rob Malley is praising the deal is not encouraging.

President Trump believes in peace through strength, and his strong leadership has already made America much safer. He should continue to hold the line, defend America & enforce the red lines he has repeatedly drawn."
tweet
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
OSINTdefender
Another angle of tonight’s Russian attack using a “Oreshnik” Intermediate-Range Nuclear-Capable Ballistic Missile, equipped with a Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicle (MIRV), against the Central Ukrainian city of Bila Tserkva. https://x.com/kimhvik2/status/2058312328416800982/video/1
tweet