OSINT
2.1K subscribers
200K photos
89.5K videos
29 files
489K links
Feeds from prominent OSINT X/Twitter accounts. Brought to you by @conspiracy_feed
Download Telegram
Open Source Intel
An Israeli official said that given Iran’s current posture, a limited military strike is unlikely to change anything, and President Trump may have no choice but to go “all in” on a prolonged war.

At the same time, President Trump faces scheduling considerations that could influence his decision, most notably the FIFA World Cup, which the U.S. will host beginning on June 11.

“Israel must prepare for a full-scale resumption of the war.”

One possibility is that President Trump opts to restart “Project Freedom” to secure the release of vessels stranded in the Strait of Hormuz, tighten the U.S. blockade on Iran, and wait until the World Cup concludes on July 19, roughly 2 months from now.

Alternatively, President Trump may believe that a sharp and decisive military blow would compel Iran to accept his terms, bringing the war to an end before the tournament begins. - YNET
tweet
Open Source Intel
An Israeli official said the chances of a full-scale resumption of the war are now greater than 50%, though no final decision has been made.

According to the official, President Trump could still look for a last-minute reason to delay military action, but may also decide to renew the fighting immediately.

The source said limited strikes are unlikely to alter Tehran’s position. Other options being discussed include seizing Kharg Island, securing Iran’s enriched uranium stockpile, and taking control of the Strait of Hormuz.

The official added that it remains unclear what type of pressure would force Iran to change course.

According to Axios, Iran’s latest counterproposal includes only symbolic concessions. It expands Tehran’s pledge not to pursue nuclear weapons, but does not include a suspension of uranium enrichment or the transfer of its existing stockpile of highly enriched uranium. YNET
tweet
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WarMonitor
Most of the broadband expansion and infrastructure funding driving faster internet was approved under Biden’s infrastructure law.

President Trump’s policies are delivering great results.

Internet speeds are up. Prices are down.

And last week, the FCC took significant steps to accelerate America’s leadership in next-gen tech—including Direct-to-Device. https://twitter.com/BrendanCarrFCC/status/2056419201007443984/video/1
- Brendan Carr
tweet
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Visioner
RT @NSTRIKE1231: 🇺🇦🇷🇺 The Ukrainian unmanned systems unit Lazar’s Group has significantly increased the use of bomber drones, striking Russian occupiers’ logistics targets up to 60 km deep behind the front line. https://twitter.com/NSTRIKE1231/status/2056419129641378101/video/1
tweet
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WarMonitor
RT @RpsAgainstTrump: A 10-year-old student named Christian Mango wrote a letter to Rep. Virginia Foxx, 82, asking her to support tax rebates for electric vehicles that the Trump administration eliminated.

Foxx responded by lecturing the child about the national debt and insulting his teachers:

“Please ask your teacher to explain propaganda to you… my guess is that your teachers will not give you a good educational experience and help you learn to think as they are too interested in indoctrinating you. How sad.”

Completely unhinged. What’s wrong with these people?
tweet
🤯1
Open Source Intel
Jury rejects Elon Musk’s lawsuit against OpenAI and Sam Altman, per reports.

Contributed by @AZ_Intel_. https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/2056430308765917505/photo/1
tweet
👏1🤡1
WarMonitor
RT @NotHoodlum: Is the $1.8B for J6, or a down payment for the next insurrection?
tweet
🤬2
Open Source Intel
Iran has established a new body called the "Persian Gulf Strait Authority" (PGSA), designated as the official legal entity overseeing transit through the Strait of Hormuz.
tweet
Open Source Intel
Iran's armed forces now require full coordination for any vessel transiting the designated perimeter around the Strait of Hormuz. Passage without authorization will be deemed illegal, Iranian officials say.
tweet
WarMonitor
We can't have healthcare or feed school children, but we can afford to build Trump a ballroom and give violent criminals 1.7 billion dollars. Think about that.

It’s official: The Trump administration announced the establishment of a $1.776B fund to compensate people who claim they were targeted by the Biden Justice Department, creating a potential pipeline to funnel taxpayer money to his allies and supporters—NYT

Banana Republic
- Republicans against Trump
tweet
🤬3
Visioner
🇺🇸 A California federal jury has ruled against Elon Musk in his high-profile lawsuit against OpenAI, CEO Sam Altman, and Microsoft, determining that he filed his claims too late under the statute of limitations.

Musk had accused OpenAI of breaching its founding nonprofit mission by shifting to a for-profit structure and partnering with Microsoft. The jury's advisory verdict recommends dismissal on timing grounds, with the judge expected to issue a final ruling.
tweet
🤣2
WarMonitor
RT @Fritschner: Incredible- Trump's $2 billion taxpayer-subsidized slush fund comes with a legal disclaimer that basically says "we are not responsible for any crimes committed with this money" https://twitter.com/Fritschner/status/2056410299691827541/photo/1
tweet
🤬2
Open Source Intel
Another U.S. strike on Iran is "not a question of if, but when," a source familiar with American planning told Israel Hayom. Israeli security officials say preparations are complete. The operation is expected to last several days and target sites previously left off the list.
tweet
OSINT
Video
Visioner
RT @NSTRIKE1231: ‼️ 🇷🇺 “For more than a year now, I have been trying to find out the circumstances of my husband’s death. A sum of money disappeared from his card — money he thought was a deposit in Sberbank.”
The widow of SVO participant Andrey Grigoryevich Dagbaev (born 16.10.1986, call sign “Bara”), who served in the 11th Separate Guards Air Assault Brigade (military unit 32364), stated that for over a year she has been unable to get an investigation into her husband’s death.
In April 2025, Dagbaev died in the N.A. Semashko Republican Clinical Hospital in Ulan-Ude without regaining consciousness. Later, the widow received a forensic medical examination report stating the cause of death was a closed head injury. She still does not know how he received the injury or under what circumstances he ended up in the hospital.
Dorzhieva claims that in the last months of his life, Svetlana Andreevna Dagbaeva — the wife of his uncle, not a blood relative — was with him. According to the widow, in February 2025 she met the wounded Andrey at Baikal Airport and took him not to his legal wife, but to her home in Novoselenginsk, where she allegedly kept him intoxicated.
“Svetlana Andreevna brought him straight from the airport to her home and practically until the end of his life kept him drunk, did not let him come to his senses, and did not allow him to meet or reunite with his family.”
The widow says Svetlana Dagbaeva hid the existence of Andrey’s legal wife from doctors and authorities. Evgenia was not informed about her husband’s hospitalization or death. The body was handed over from the morgue to this relative, who presented herself as the fighter’s mother.
Evgenia also claims that Svetlana Dagbaeva had a power of attorney from Andrey, which he never mentioned to her while alive. Using this power of attorney, the relative allegedly used her husband’s money, received documents, and after his death even tried to dissolve Andrey’s marriage to Evgenia through the court.
Dorzhieva accuses Svetlana Dagbaeva of being interested only in the payments, benefits, and property, not in treating him. According to the widow, money disappeared from her husband’s accounts, and his combat awards ended up with the relative, although they should have stayed with the wife and son.
“Money that disappeared from my husband’s account — Svetlana Dagbaeva believes she received it legally.”
Before his death, Andrey Dagbaev complained about the lack of payments and medical care. In April 2025, he appealed to the Human Rights Commissioner in Buryatia, Yulia Zhambalova. That same day he became ill on Sovets Square in Ulan-Ude. The widow finds the relative’s version of him falling and being hospitalized suspicious, as witnesses say Andrey was brought to the hospital already bandaged.
Evgenia Dorzhieva speaks of a cover-up of the circumstances of her husband’s death, misappropriation of his money and awards, filing documents in his name after death, and illegally excluding the legal wife from all procedures. She has appealed to the police and to the head of the Russian Investigative Committee, Alexander Bastrykin, requesting a thorough investigation.
tweet
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Open Source Intel
War Secretary Pete Hegseth does an impression of President Trump recounting what Trump told him before taking the job: "PETE, you're gonna have to be tough as shit… You ready? They're gonna come after you!" https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/2056437437388206428/video/1
tweet
Visioner
🇺🇸🇮🇱 Israel has received messages from the U.S. stating that the dozens of American refueling aircraft currently stationed at Ben Gurion Airport are expected to remain there at least through the end of the year, according to Israeli Channel 12. https://twitter.com/visionergeo/status/2056439293476823262/photo/1
tweet
Visioner
🇬🇧 British Prime Minister Keir Starmer has rejected calls to set a timetable for his departure, saying he intends to lead the Labour Party into the next general election.

His authority has cratered after nearly 100 of his MPs called on him to step aside following disastrous local election results.

The favourite to replace him is Greater Manchester mayor Andy Burnham, who is expected to be selected for a by‑election next month.

Starmer said: “I’m not going to walk away.” Deputy prime minister David Lammy urged the party to unite and pull together.
tweet
Open Source Intel
UPDATE 🔴

The UAE has notified the IAEA that power to Unit 3 of the Barakah nuclear power plant has been restored following yesterday's drone strike.

BREAKING: UAE: A drone strike sparked a fire in an electrical generator outside the secured perimeter of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant in Abu Dhabi’s Al Dhafra region. Officials said no injuries were reported and radiation levels remained normal.
- Open Source Intel
tweet
Open Source Intel
IDF intelligence has detected a significant change in Hezbollah's fighting pattern in southern Lebanon. The group has shifted from structured operations with a functioning chain of command to guerrilla tactics - small cells, opportunistic engagements, and movement between villages.

IDF officials say Hezbollah has entered survival mode, with operatives acting independently after senior Radwan Force commanders were eliminated.

More than 220 Hezbollah fighters were killed in southern Lebanon over the past week.

Via Kann News.
tweet