Forwarded from Gajes d
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
A circulating video mocks the US government's priorities of oppressing pro Palestinians in the States in favor of Israel.
BREAKING:
Israel’s occupational military orders Palestinians to move out of eastern Rafah ahead of what it described as a ‘limited scope operation’ in Gaza’s south.
Israel’s occupational military orders Palestinians to move out of eastern Rafah ahead of what it described as a ‘limited scope operation’ in Gaza’s south.
ɢʜᴏꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴀʟᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴇ™
BREAKING: Israel’s occupational military orders Palestinians to move out of eastern Rafah ahead of what it described as a ‘limited scope operation’ in Gaza’s south.
The order follows a night of intense Israeli bombardment that killed 22 people in Rafah, including eight children. Earlier on Sunday, Hamas fired rockets at the Karem Abu Salem crossing, killing three Israeli soldiers.
This evacuation order follows what seems to be the failure of ceasefire talks in Cairo, and the insistence of the Israeli prime minister on expanding the ground invasion into Rafah city.
The New York Times reports that an Israeli official who spoke on condition of anonymity and Mousa Abu Marzouk, a senior Hamas official, both blamed the Israeli prime minister for stalling the current truce talks.
Keep your eyes on #Rafah Southern #Gaza Strip!
The Israeli occupational army is committing massacres throughout the night and into this morning, bombing over 11 homes densely populated with displaced civilians, with the majority of the casualties being children and women.
#GazaGenocide
The Israeli occupational army is committing massacres throughout the night and into this morning, bombing over 11 homes densely populated with displaced civilians, with the majority of the casualties being children and women.
#GazaGenocide
BREAKING: 🇮🇱 On Holocaust Remembrance Day, Israel bombed several residential buildings in Rafah at night, causing many casualties.
Gaza Genocide
Gaza Holocaust
Gaza Genocide
Gaza Holocaust
Forwarded from Gajes d
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
#Rafah, tonight #RafahUnderAttack
Egypt closes the Rafah border crossing with cement blocks and forbids all traffic through it
Not get close to the Eastern fence [with Israel], and the Southern fence with Egypt! Gazans are not allowed to get close to the fence with Egypt anymore.
#BREAKING
21 martyrs, including children, as a result of Israeli strikes that targeted 11 homes in Rafah since yesterday evening
21 martyrs, including children, as a result of Israeli strikes that targeted 11 homes in Rafah since yesterday evening
BREAKING:
Lebanon's Hezbollah claims responsibility for bombing the headquarters of the Israeli occupation army's 210th Division in the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights this morning.
The Lebanese resistance organization says it targeted the base with dozens of Katyusha rockets in response to the ongoing Israeli atrocities against the Palestinian people.
Lebanon's Hezbollah claims responsibility for bombing the headquarters of the Israeli occupation army's 210th Division in the Israeli-occupied Syrian Golan Heights this morning.
The Lebanese resistance organization says it targeted the base with dozens of Katyusha rockets in response to the ongoing Israeli atrocities against the Palestinian people.
Forwarded from Gajes d
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The IOF bombed several residential buildings in Rafah at night, causing many casualties.
Hani Mahmoud of Al Jazeera says people in Rafah are worried that new Israeli evacuation orders could yet lead to another tragedy since there are no safe places at all across the Gaza Strip.