South Africa’s request to ICJ to prevent an unprecedented massacre in Rafah
Geneva - South Africa’s 12 February request to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) concerning Israel’s decision to extend its military operations in Rafah is welcomed by Euro-Med Monitor, the rights group said in a statement on Wednesday. Rafah is the last remaining shelter for displaced people and survivors of Israel’s ongoing genocide against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, the group noted.
Euro-Med Monitor emphasised the significance of the request, which South Africa made as part of its reaction to the horrific events unfolding in the Strip, particularly in the governorate of Rafah, which was home to roughly 280,000 Palestinians prior to the current Israeli attacks. Today, over 1.4 million people, or more than half of the Gaza Strip's population, are living in Rafah Governorate. The majority of these people are children, and they came to Rafah from all over the Strip in response to military evacuation orders from Israel.
The Israeli military attacks against Rafah have already begun, Euro-Med Monitor warned, and include killing, starvation, and deprivation of health services. Israel’s army has killed about 280 people in Rafah—including about 155 women and children—following the issuance of the ICJ’s decision on 26 January, which acknowledged that Israel has violated its obligations under the Genocide Convention. Since then, the Israeli army has completely or partially destroyed about 220 housing units in the Gaza Strip. Furthermore, the dire humanitarian needs of the Palestinian people in Rafah Governorate have not been met.
Geneva - South Africa’s 12 February request to the International Court of Justice (ICJ) concerning Israel’s decision to extend its military operations in Rafah is welcomed by Euro-Med Monitor, the rights group said in a statement on Wednesday. Rafah is the last remaining shelter for displaced people and survivors of Israel’s ongoing genocide against Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, the group noted.
Euro-Med Monitor emphasised the significance of the request, which South Africa made as part of its reaction to the horrific events unfolding in the Strip, particularly in the governorate of Rafah, which was home to roughly 280,000 Palestinians prior to the current Israeli attacks. Today, over 1.4 million people, or more than half of the Gaza Strip's population, are living in Rafah Governorate. The majority of these people are children, and they came to Rafah from all over the Strip in response to military evacuation orders from Israel.
The Israeli military attacks against Rafah have already begun, Euro-Med Monitor warned, and include killing, starvation, and deprivation of health services. Israel’s army has killed about 280 people in Rafah—including about 155 women and children—following the issuance of the ICJ’s decision on 26 January, which acknowledged that Israel has violated its obligations under the Genocide Convention. Since then, the Israeli army has completely or partially destroyed about 220 housing units in the Gaza Strip. Furthermore, the dire humanitarian needs of the Palestinian people in Rafah Governorate have not been met.
Missile sirens ring in "Zarit," "Shoumera," and "Arab Al-Aramsheh" in northern occupied Palestine.
بيانٌ صادرٌ عنِ القواتِ المسلحةِ اليمنية
بسمِ اللهِ الرحمنِ الرحيم
قال تعالى: "{ إِنَّا مِنَ ٱلۡمُجۡرِمِینَ مُنتَقِمُونَ } صدقَ اللهُ العظيم
انتصاراً لمظلوميةِ الشعبِ الفلسطينيِّ وإسناداً لإخوانِنا الصامدينَ في قطاعِ غزة.
نفذتِ القواتُ البحريةُ في القواتِ المسلحةِ اليمنيةِ عمليةً عسكريةً استهدفتْ سفينةً بريطانية " LYCAVITOS " أثناءَ إبحارِها في خليجِ عدن، وكانتْ عمليةَ الاستهدافِ بصواريخَ بحريةٍ مناسبةٍ أصابتْها بشكلٍ مباشرٍ بفضلِ الله.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ وبعونِ اللهِ تعالى مستمرةٌ في منعِ الملاحةِ الإسرائيليةِ أوِ المتجهةِ إلى موانئِ فلسطينَ المحتلةِ في البحرينِ الأحمرِ والعربيِّ حتى يتوقفَ العدوانُ ويُرفعَ الحصارُ عنِ الشعبِ الفلسطينيِّ في قطاعِ غزة.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ وضمنَ حقِّ الدفاعِ المشروعِ عنِ اليمنِ العزيزِ بصددِ اتخاذِ المزيدِ منَ الإجراءاتِ رداً على العدوانِ الأمريكيِّ البريطانيِّ وتأكيداً على الموقفِ العمليِّ المساندِ للشعبِ الفلسطيني.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ تدعو كافةَ الأحرارِ والشرفاءِ من أبناءِ أمتِنا العربيةِ والإسلاميةِ إلى اتخاذِ مواقفَ عمليةٍ جادةٍ نصرةً لإخوانِنا في قطاعِ غزةَ ورفضاً للإجرامِ الصهيونيِّ المدعومِ أمريكياً وبريطانياً.
واللهُ حسبُنا ونعمَ الوكيل، نعمَ المولى ونعمَ النصير
عاشَ اليمنُ حراً عزيزاً مستقلاً
والنصرُ لليمنِ ولكلِّ أحرارِ الأمة
صنعاء 5 شعبان 1445للهجرة
الموافق للـ 15 من فبراير 2024م
صادرٌ عنِ القواتِ المسلحةِ اليمنية
...............................................
In triumph of the oppressed Palestinian people, and in support and solidarity with our brothers in the Gaza Strip.The naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces carried out a military operation targeting a British ship, “LYCAVITOS,” while it was sailing in the Gulf of Aden. The operation was carried out with appropriate naval missiles, and the strikes were direct.
Yemeni Armed Forces persist with their military operations, enforcing a blockade on Israeli navigation in the Red and Arabian Seas until a ceasefire is achieved and a siege is lifted in the Gaza Strip.The Yemeni Armed Forces, within the right of legitimate defense of beloved Yemen, are in the process of taking further procedures in retaliation to the American-British aggression and in confirmation of their practical position in support of the Palestinian people.
The Yemeni Armed Forces call on all free and honorable people of our Arab and Islamic nations to take serious practical positions in support of our brothers in the Gaza Strip and in the face of the Zionist crimes that are supported by America and Britain.
Sanaa, Thuresday
Shaʻban 5, 1445 AH
February 15, 2024
...
بسمِ اللهِ الرحمنِ الرحيم
قال تعالى: "{ إِنَّا مِنَ ٱلۡمُجۡرِمِینَ مُنتَقِمُونَ } صدقَ اللهُ العظيم
انتصاراً لمظلوميةِ الشعبِ الفلسطينيِّ وإسناداً لإخوانِنا الصامدينَ في قطاعِ غزة.
نفذتِ القواتُ البحريةُ في القواتِ المسلحةِ اليمنيةِ عمليةً عسكريةً استهدفتْ سفينةً بريطانية " LYCAVITOS " أثناءَ إبحارِها في خليجِ عدن، وكانتْ عمليةَ الاستهدافِ بصواريخَ بحريةٍ مناسبةٍ أصابتْها بشكلٍ مباشرٍ بفضلِ الله.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ وبعونِ اللهِ تعالى مستمرةٌ في منعِ الملاحةِ الإسرائيليةِ أوِ المتجهةِ إلى موانئِ فلسطينَ المحتلةِ في البحرينِ الأحمرِ والعربيِّ حتى يتوقفَ العدوانُ ويُرفعَ الحصارُ عنِ الشعبِ الفلسطينيِّ في قطاعِ غزة.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ وضمنَ حقِّ الدفاعِ المشروعِ عنِ اليمنِ العزيزِ بصددِ اتخاذِ المزيدِ منَ الإجراءاتِ رداً على العدوانِ الأمريكيِّ البريطانيِّ وتأكيداً على الموقفِ العمليِّ المساندِ للشعبِ الفلسطيني.
إنَّ القواتِ المسلحةَ اليمنيةَ تدعو كافةَ الأحرارِ والشرفاءِ من أبناءِ أمتِنا العربيةِ والإسلاميةِ إلى اتخاذِ مواقفَ عمليةٍ جادةٍ نصرةً لإخوانِنا في قطاعِ غزةَ ورفضاً للإجرامِ الصهيونيِّ المدعومِ أمريكياً وبريطانياً.
واللهُ حسبُنا ونعمَ الوكيل، نعمَ المولى ونعمَ النصير
عاشَ اليمنُ حراً عزيزاً مستقلاً
والنصرُ لليمنِ ولكلِّ أحرارِ الأمة
صنعاء 5 شعبان 1445للهجرة
الموافق للـ 15 من فبراير 2024م
صادرٌ عنِ القواتِ المسلحةِ اليمنية
...............................................
In triumph of the oppressed Palestinian people, and in support and solidarity with our brothers in the Gaza Strip.The naval forces of the Yemeni Armed Forces carried out a military operation targeting a British ship, “LYCAVITOS,” while it was sailing in the Gulf of Aden. The operation was carried out with appropriate naval missiles, and the strikes were direct.
Yemeni Armed Forces persist with their military operations, enforcing a blockade on Israeli navigation in the Red and Arabian Seas until a ceasefire is achieved and a siege is lifted in the Gaza Strip.The Yemeni Armed Forces, within the right of legitimate defense of beloved Yemen, are in the process of taking further procedures in retaliation to the American-British aggression and in confirmation of their practical position in support of the Palestinian people.
The Yemeni Armed Forces call on all free and honorable people of our Arab and Islamic nations to take serious practical positions in support of our brothers in the Gaza Strip and in the face of the Zionist crimes that are supported by America and Britain.
Sanaa, Thuresday
Shaʻban 5, 1445 AH
February 15, 2024
...
Amnesty director says international law in ‘death throes’
Agnes Callamard, secretary general of the human rights watchdog Amnesty International, has penned an article in the magazine Foreign Affairs stating that Israel’s war in Gaza represents the “culmination of years of erosion of the international rule of law and global human rights system”.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
Agnes Callamard, secretary general of the human rights watchdog Amnesty International, has penned an article in the magazine Foreign Affairs stating that Israel’s war in Gaza represents the “culmination of years of erosion of the international rule of law and global human rights system”.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
Hezbollah says it launched 10 attacks against Israel on Thursday
In a statement summing up its military operations, the Lebanese group said it targeted Israeli bases in the disputed Shebaa Farms, which Lebanon claims as its own, and fired dozens of rockets at the northern Israeli town of Kiryat Shmona.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
In a statement summing up its military operations, the Lebanese group said it targeted Israeli bases in the disputed Shebaa Farms, which Lebanon claims as its own, and fired dozens of rockets at the northern Israeli town of Kiryat Shmona.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
Here are some of the main developments:
The Israeli military has raided Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, firing on the facility and expelling patients and medical workers from one of Gaza’s last functional hospitals.
Hamas has called the move a “blatant war crime” and rejected allegations it uses Nasser Hospital for military purposes, saying that Israel is in a “new episode in the series of lies” to justify attacks on medical facilities.
A UNICEF spokesperson says while the agency has some access to southern Gaza, aid in the north has been “nonexistent since the beginning of this year”.
The White House has confirmed that Israel is preventing flour from reaching Gaza, where people are facing an imminent risk of famine.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
The Israeli military has raided Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis, firing on the facility and expelling patients and medical workers from one of Gaza’s last functional hospitals.
Hamas has called the move a “blatant war crime” and rejected allegations it uses Nasser Hospital for military purposes, saying that Israel is in a “new episode in the series of lies” to justify attacks on medical facilities.
A UNICEF spokesperson says while the agency has some access to southern Gaza, aid in the north has been “nonexistent since the beginning of this year”.
The White House has confirmed that Israel is preventing flour from reaching Gaza, where people are facing an imminent risk of famine.
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
Pink Floyd co-founder Roger Waters has weighed in on the war in Gaza, describing Israel’s actions in the enclave as “unconscionable”.
“What we are seeing now beggars belief in every way,” Waters, who is known for his outspoken views on the Palestinian cause.
“It’s obviously unconscionable and every morning we all wake up flabbergasted and disgusted by the Zionist entity that is committing this genocide.”
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
“What we are seeing now beggars belief in every way,” Waters, who is known for his outspoken views on the Palestinian cause.
“It’s obviously unconscionable and every morning we all wake up flabbergasted and disgusted by the Zionist entity that is committing this genocide.”
GHOSTS of Palestine 🇵🇸
Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:
—
Al-Qassam fighters are engaged in fierce armed clashes using heavy and medium weapons with enemy forces penetrating the axes of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, in addition to continuing to target the zionist forces reinforced with vehicles using Al-Yassin 105 shells, anti-fortification TBG shells, and explosive devices.
—
Note: This statement is an excerpt from Al-Qassam Brigades’ daily communiqué summarizing the 132nd day of Al-Aqsa Flood.
—
Al-Qassam fighters are engaged in fierce armed clashes using heavy and medium weapons with enemy forces penetrating the axes of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, in addition to continuing to target the zionist forces reinforced with vehicles using Al-Yassin 105 shells, anti-fortification TBG shells, and explosive devices.
—
Note: This statement is an excerpt from Al-Qassam Brigades’ daily communiqué summarizing the 132nd day of Al-Aqsa Flood.
The IOF bombed an inhabitated home in the vicinity of the Kuwaiti Hospital in the Shaboura camp of central Rafah in the southern #Gaza Strip moments ago.
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
كريات شمونة تحت ضربات الصواريخ 🔥
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
كريات شمونة تحت ضربات الصواريخ 🔥
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
#ضمن_المتابعة.... كاميرات المراقبة توثق لحظة سقوط صاروخ أطلق من الجنوب اللبناني على مستوطنة "كريات شمونة"
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
A girl freezes in terror after mistaking thunder for an Israeli airstrike
Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades:
—
Al-Qassam fighters are engaged in fierce armed clashes using heavy and medium weapons with enemy forces penetrating the axes of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, in addition to continuing to target the zionist forces reinforced with vehicles using Al-Yassin 105 shells, anti-fortification TBG shells, and explosive devices.
—
Note: This statement is an excerpt from Al-Qassam Brigades’ daily communiqué summarizing the 132nd day of Al-Aqsa Flood.
—
Al-Qassam fighters are engaged in fierce armed clashes using heavy and medium weapons with enemy forces penetrating the axes of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, in addition to continuing to target the zionist forces reinforced with vehicles using Al-Yassin 105 shells, anti-fortification TBG shells, and explosive devices.
—
Note: This statement is an excerpt from Al-Qassam Brigades’ daily communiqué summarizing the 132nd day of Al-Aqsa Flood.
Mujahideen Brigades:
—
On the 132nd day, our fighters were able to achieve the following military operations:
- Engaged in fierce clashes with advancing zionist enemy forces in the city of Khan Younis with various and appropriate weapons.
-spinning one of the enemy soldiers amidst a group atop one of the Taiba Towers, west of Khan Younis, south of the Japanese neighborhood.
⁃Targeting a zionist force that was stationed on the tower west of Al-Qatatwa camp, west of Khan Younis, with a Saeer missile causing its members to fall between dead and wounded .
Al-Aqsa Flood.
—
On the 132nd day, our fighters were able to achieve the following military operations:
- Engaged in fierce clashes with advancing zionist enemy forces in the city of Khan Younis with various and appropriate weapons.
-spinning one of the enemy soldiers amidst a group atop one of the Taiba Towers, west of Khan Younis, south of the Japanese neighborhood.
⁃Targeting a zionist force that was stationed on the tower west of Al-Qatatwa camp, west of Khan Younis, with a Saeer missile causing its members to fall between dead and wounded .
Al-Aqsa Flood.
Hamas:
—
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
The claims of the spokesperson for the terrorist occupation army that the resistance is using the Nasser Medical Complex and Al-Amal Hospital in Khan Younis for military purposes, and his assertion that his fascist army arrested members of the resistance there, is a new episode in the series of lies promoted to justify the war crime and blatant violations against hospitals and the health sector in the Gaza Strip, and the attempt by his defeated army to put them out of service, as part of its terrorist government's policy of targeting civilian infrastructure in the Strip, and completing the genocide and displacement war it is waging against unarmed civilians.
We have repeatedly confirmed that the policy of the Palestinian resistance has always been, and still is, to exempt public institutions, civilians, and the health sector from any military activities, and we have called on more than one occasion for the United Nations and concerned organizations to allow an international committee to inspect the hospitals and expose the occupation's lies, without our demands being met.
We renew our call to the international community and the United Nations to uphold their legal and humanitarian responsibilities and take the necessary measures to prevent the Nazi entity from destroying the remaining hospitals and medical points that do not meet the minimum level of medical care for our people, to curb this fascist government and its Nazi policies, and to support the legitimate right of our Palestinian people to defend themselves, reclaim their freedom, and determine their fate.
Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Thursday: 05 Sha'ban 1445H
Corresponding to: February 15, 2024
—
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
The claims of the spokesperson for the terrorist occupation army that the resistance is using the Nasser Medical Complex and Al-Amal Hospital in Khan Younis for military purposes, and his assertion that his fascist army arrested members of the resistance there, is a new episode in the series of lies promoted to justify the war crime and blatant violations against hospitals and the health sector in the Gaza Strip, and the attempt by his defeated army to put them out of service, as part of its terrorist government's policy of targeting civilian infrastructure in the Strip, and completing the genocide and displacement war it is waging against unarmed civilians.
We have repeatedly confirmed that the policy of the Palestinian resistance has always been, and still is, to exempt public institutions, civilians, and the health sector from any military activities, and we have called on more than one occasion for the United Nations and concerned organizations to allow an international committee to inspect the hospitals and expose the occupation's lies, without our demands being met.
We renew our call to the international community and the United Nations to uphold their legal and humanitarian responsibilities and take the necessary measures to prevent the Nazi entity from destroying the remaining hospitals and medical points that do not meet the minimum level of medical care for our people, to curb this fascist government and its Nazi policies, and to support the legitimate right of our Palestinian people to defend themselves, reclaim their freedom, and determine their fate.
Islamic Resistance Movement - Hamas
Thursday: 05 Sha'ban 1445H
Corresponding to: February 15, 2024