Crypto Coins Trading
1.42K subscribers
1.7K photos
27 videos
231 links
Download Telegram
FED MINUTES DROP TODAY πŸ‘€

Market wants to hear "October pause" after September's 25bp hike to 3.75–4.00%. Next meeting is Oct 27–28.

$ETH is bleeding hardest into it, guys.

Ethereum CMP ~2,578, down ~4.8% and broke the 2,634 floor that held all week.
Reclaim 2,635 = that breakdown was a fake dump, 2,700 back on the table.
Lose 2,560 = sellers take control, 2,500 gets tested fast.

Dovish minutes = relief pump. Hawkish = more pain. Don't front-run the Fed.
IMF SAYS TOKENIZED MARKETS ARE STILL TINY AND FRAGMENTED 🏦

About $65B tokenized vs ~$300T in traditional capital markets. Over half of tokenized stock trading happens outside market hours, so the 24/7 demand is real.

RWA coins don't care about the red market.

$ONDO trading at 0.495, up ~6.7% while BITCOIN bleeds, already broke 0.487 and tapped 0.50.
β€’Hold 0.487 = breakout holds, clear 0.50 and 0.515 (7d high) is next.
β€’Lose 0.47 = fake pump, back to 0.458.
$OGN TESTING SUPPORT β€” NEXT MOVE COMING SOON, GUYS!

Price is down from its recent high of $0.05364 and is now testing a crucial support zone around $0.0397–$0.0377.

The next move could decide whether we see a recovery or another leg down. Definitely add this coin to your watchlist.

Key support zone: $0.0397–$0.0377

If price loses $0.0375, the first downside extension could reach $0.035–$0.034.

If selling pressure continues and the $0.034 support also breaks, the next zone to watch is $0.028–$0.027. If sellers remain aggressive, further downside toward $0.025 or even $0.020 cannot be ruled out.

But if buyers defend the current support zone and price reclaims $0.040, I’ll watch for a recovery toward $0.041–$0.042 as the first extension.

Above that, $0.044 and the MA200 around $0.03175? Wait β€” the chart shows MA200 at $0.03175, which is well below the current price. So the more immediate major resistance is around $0.044, followed by the $0.048 area.

The chart is showing some interesting signals:

* RSI(7): 25.49 β€” short-term oversold, so a relief bounce is possible.

* RSI(14): 33.06 β€” bearish momentum remains, but selling may be getting stretched.

* MACD is negative β€” sellers still have the momentum for now.

* Price is below MA7, MA25 and MA99, so bulls need to reclaim these levels to improve the short-term structure.

For now, $0.0377–$0.0397 is the zone to watch closely. If it holds, a bounce could develop. If it breaks, downside targets come into play.

Don't assume oversold means an immediate reversal β€” wait for buyers to confirm the move. πŸ”₯
Crypto Coins Trading
$TIA 3rd Target Completed βœ… Stop-loss at entry, exit atleast 30% position πŸ§˜β€β™‚οΈ
ETF Flows Update (09 October 2026)

β€’ $BTC : +$21.13 Million
β€’ $ETH : -$56.10 Million
β€’ $XRP : $0
β€’ $SOL : -$3.76 Million
β€’ $HYPE : $0
β€’ $ZEC : $0

Bitcoin ETF recorded modest inflows of $21.13M on October 9. Ethereum saw outflows of $56.10M, Solana posted outflows of $3.76M, while XRP, Hyperliquid and ZEC remained flat.
πŸ’° $TIA  /USDT

πŸ”Ό LONG

✳️ ENTRY (Use DCA STRATEGY) : 0.56, 0.55, 0.54

🎯 TARGETS - 0.57, 0.582, 0.595, 0.612, 0.63, 0.66, 0.7

πŸ€„οΈ LEVERAGE -  cross 10x

πŸ”΄ STOPLOSS - 0.525

Recommended Exchages to trade πŸ‘‡
ByBit | GATE | BITGET | WEEX

πŸ’― TRADING PLAN


⚠️ My chart doesn't control the market. This is just my personal view, and I can be completely wrong. Do your own research, manage your risk, and don't blame me if the market chooses violence.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
APTOS Team and Investor Vesting Ends Oct. 12; Monthly Unlocks Drop ~60%

Aptos closes its four-year vesting for core contributors and early backers on Oct. 12 (formal end tied to the network’s October 2022 mainnet anniversary). The last large monthly release was ~11.31 million $APT (~$9 million, about 0.64% of circulating supply); after this, scheduled monthly releases fall to roughly 4.54 million APT directed to Community and Foundation pools until 2032. Annual planned releases drop from around 135.7 million to 54.5 million APT.
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· South Korea’s Jeonbuk Bank Launches First BITCOIN-Backed Loans

Jeonbuk Bank began offering Korean won loans to corporate clients using Bitcoin as collateral. The bank does not custody the $BTC itself; a registered third-party custodian holds it. On default, recovery occurs through court-ordered sale under revised rules effective October 1. This is the first such product from a traditional South Korean bank
$WAL IS PUMPING HARD, GUYS! BREAKOUT MODE ON?

Price just made a strong move, surging over 26% in 24 hours and pushing toward $0.04936. Buyers are clearly showing strength!

https://x.com/cryptosatred/status/2110259412212580607
Crypto Coins Trading
$WAL 2nd Target loading 😍 Stoploss to entry price once 0.052 hits ✌
$WAL 2nd Target completed πŸ‘

Set your stoploss at entry price , once 3rd tp hits shift you’re stoploss to tp1 😁
$TIA IS LOOKING READY FOR A BIG SWING MOVE, GUYS!

Price is trading around $0.62, pushing toward the previous week high (resistance) near $0.63. The weekly and daily charts are looking strong, and buyers are trying to continue this recovery.

From the weekly chart, TIA bounced from around $0.292 to $0.632 β€” more than a 100% move!
Now the price is consolidating near the highs instead of completely giving back the rally. That’s what I’m watching.

My levels to watch:

If price breaks and sustains above $0.63, the next reaction zones are $0.65, then $0.69–$0.70.

If buyers maintain a strong structure around $0.69–$0.70, further extension toward $0.80–$0.83 becomes possible.

And guys, if the current structure stays healthy, volume comes in, and buyers keep defending higher lows, I’m keeping the $1 level on my bigger swing-trading radar. It isn’t guaranteed, but the potential is there.


⚠️ What if rejection happens?

If price gets rejected around $0.63, watch the $0.60–$0.585 zone first.

Losing $0.58 could open the door to a deeper correction toward $0.55, followed by $0.50–$0.48.

On the weekly chart, MA7 is around $0.486, while MA25 is around $0.398. MA7 is the nearer trend-support reference, so holding above it would help preserve the bigger recovery structure.

RSI is elevated, and MACD remains positive on the daily chart. Momentum is encouraging, but we still need a proper breakout with volume confirmation.

My plan: I’m watching $0.63 closely. No need to chase the candle β€” let the breakout or retest confirm the next move.

TIA has already shown what it can do. Now let’s see whether buyers can sustain this structure and push it toward the next resistance zones. πŸ”₯
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Crypto Coins Trading
$TIA IS LOOKING READY FOR A BIG SWING MOVE, GUYS! Price is trading around $0.62, pushing toward the previous week high (resistance) near $0.63. The weekly and daily charts are looking strong, and buyers are trying to continue this recovery. From the weekly…
$TIA just got rejected at the said resistance; our resistance levels work perfectly πŸ’€.

After the rejection, the price dumped around 12% in just 3 minutes. Currently, the situation is: if the price holds 63-65, the trend will continue and test the 69-70 resistance again. If a breakout happens, the next level would be 80-83 in the short term.

In case the price loses 63, it is heading for a correction towards 58-60. Please check the previous analysis for the complete scenario.

Always remember to take profits at resistance levels.
πŸ”₯1
Crypto Coins Trading
$TIA just got rejected at the said resistance; our resistance levels work perfectly πŸ’€. After the rejection, the price dumped around 12% in just 3 minutes. Currently, the situation is: if the price holds 63-65, the trend will continue and test the 69-70 resistance…
$TIA IS BUILDING A STRONG STRUCTURE, GUYS!

Price is up 32% today, and buyers are still showing interest around the $0.70 zone.

This morning, price touched $0.7198 and pulled back nearly 12% from the high. But look at the structure now , Buyers are trying to build a strong base instead of letting the price collapse.

$0.69–$0.70 is the key zone to watch.

If TIA holds this support and breaks above $0.72 with strong volume, the next targets are $0.75, $0.80, $0.83 πŸš€

If buyers fail to hold $0.69, we could see a deeper pullback before the next move.

The structure looks good so far. Now we need one thing: a strong breakout with volume. That’s when the next leg could begin.

Keep $TIA on your watchlist !
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πŸ‘1🀩1
FRANCE JUST VOTED 38–37 TO TAX CRYPTO-TO-STABLECOIN SWAPS AT 31.4% 🚨

On Oct 16, the National Assembly adopted amendment I-3898 from MP Nicolas Sansu to the 2027 budget. Only 100 of 577 MPs took part. It ends the tax deferral when you swap crypto into a MiCA e-money token like USDC or EURC, so the swap itself becomes a taxable gain from Jan 1, 2027. Non-MiCA tokens are out of scope. It's not law yet: the full budget still needs final passage and the Senate can rewrite or kill it.

Bitcoin wicked to 80,751 overnight, then climbed back. About $308M got liquidated in 24h, ~81% longs.

1H chart:
β€’ Testing: 81,500–81,670
β€’ If defended: 82,050, then 82,500
β€’ If lost: 81,150, then 80,751

Daily chart:
β€’ Testing: 81,390 (MA50)
β€’ If defended: 83,340, then 84,340
β€’ If lost: 80,751, then 79,732

Hold 81,390 β†’ overnight wick was a shakeout, 83,340 is the magnet
Lose 81,390 β†’ 80,751, then 79,732 come back
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
CHINA BEAT ON Q3 GDP AT 4.5% AND $BTC IS NOW PUSHING 83K 🚨

China's economy grew 4.5% year on year in Q3 (NBS, Oct 19), above the 4.4% Reuters poll and up from a three-year low of 4.3% in Q2. Exports did the heavy lifting on AI hardware demand, while the home front stayed weak: fixed asset investment fell 7.2% in the first nine months and September retail sales rose just 1.1%. Nine-month growth sits at 4.6%, the low end of Beijing's 4.5–5% target.

$BTC bottomed at 80,622 overnight, tagged 82,788 in the hour the data dropped and kept going to 83,157. CMP ~82,960 (+0.9% 24h). Shorts paid for the climb: this morning $54.3M of a 4h $58.1M liquidation wave was shorts.

1H chart:
β€’ Testing: 82,790–82,960
β€’ If defended: 83,157, then 83,300
β€’ If lost: 82,370 (MA200), then 82,000

Daily chart:
β€’ Testing: 82,800–83,160
β€’ If defended: 83,300 (MA20), then 84,340
β€’ If lost: 81,495 (MA50), then 79,732

Hold 81,495 β†’ the bounce has legs, 83,300 is the magnet
Lose 81,495 β†’ 79,732 comes back
$JCT going to hit 2500 soon guys , possible for 2600-2800 also ✌️

Recommended sl at 2300 βœ…
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πŸ”₯1
Crypto Coins Trading
$JCT going to hit 2500 soon guys , possible for 2600-2800 also ✌️ Recommended sl at 2300 βœ…
$JCT hits our target, today’s signals working well .

Next trade in the way 🀫
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πŸ”₯1🀩1
$Q JUST GOT REJECTED AT RESISTANCE β€” BACK TO SUPPORT!

$Q made a strong move today, pushing up to the $0.146–$0.154 resistance zone, but sellers stepped in and rejected the price. Now it’s back around $0.129, and the next move depends on how buyers defend support.

The key zone I’m watching is $0.114–$0.119. This has been an important support area, and buyers need to protect it if they want another attempt at the upside.

If Q holds this zone and builds strength again, we could see a move toward $0.135, $0.147, $0.154. A clean breakout above $0.154 could open the door toward $0.18–$0.19, with $0.217 as a bigger resistance level.

But if price loses $0.114, momentum could weaken and we may see a deeper correction toward $0.10, $0.089.

Don’t chase the pump after a rejection β€” let the chart show its next move first.
πŸ”₯1