READY FOR SPOT SIGNAL??? π§
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯31π16π―11 7 5π4π€3
Expecting 15 soon β
If you want trade in futures then use Max leverage and use lessthan 2% funds. Margin ratio must and should below 4%β
If you want trade in futures then use Max leverage and use lessthan 2% funds. Margin ratio must and should below 4%
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯20π―6π4π4
I suggest book profits partially like 10 to 20% at CMP and take entry when it reach entry points ( must be lower than your entry )
π14
$BTC UPDATE
I'm thinking , this week will be deciding week for bullish or bearish trend for market . Mostly bullish moment if #BTC Breaks 45k area .
If we observe in 1 day chart , 7ma acting as resistance and 25ma acting as support , we can expect bullish or bearish moment if it broke 7ma or 25ma.
Be careful and Trade safe in this week β
I'm thinking , this week will be deciding week for bullish or bearish trend for market . Mostly bullish moment if #BTC Breaks 45k area .
If we observe in 1 day chart , 7ma acting as resistance and 25ma acting as support , we can expect bullish or bearish moment if it broke 7ma or 25ma.
Be careful and Trade safe in this week β
π24π₯5π―4π€3π2
π²ππ’πππ πππ
#AAVE/USDT ENTRY - 104 , 100 , 96 STOPLOSS - 89 TARGETS - 114 , 125 , 147 , 180 , 240 SPOT TRADE
Target 2 β
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Those who registered for 40USDT bonus voucher. Please read the post again and complete KYC asap otherwise you won't get 40 USDT . Rewards will be distributed within 3 to 4 days β
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π7π€6 2
40USDT distributed to 100 users , who registered with my referral link.
Check out in rewards . Use the reward in standard futures trading. You'll find option by clicking on USDT, then choose bonus voucher and set leverage limit at 5x . And also read terms and conditions before using voucherβ
Check out in rewards . Use the reward in standard futures trading. You'll find option by clicking on USDT, then choose bonus voucher and set leverage limit at 5x . And also read terms and conditions before using voucher
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π7 7
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Start booking profits β
#GAL Tps - 2.45 , 2.500 , 2.576 , 2.678 , 2.800 , 3.00 , 3.3
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯12 6π2
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Start booking profits β
#GAL Tps - 2.45 , 2.500 , 2.576 , 2.678 , 2.800 , 3.00 , 3.3
Stoploss at entry price .
I hope all my trades are in profit, I suggest better to move stoploss to entry or close in profit.
We can re-open again, when market is stable .
I hope all my trades are in profit, I suggest better to move stoploss to entry or close in profit.
We can re-open again, when market is stable .
#BTC UPDATE
In 4hr tf , 99ma holding the price but it is slightly loosing . It is very bad news for long postions. So focus on this line , if it broke then get ready for 41.6k region.
In 4hr tf , 99ma holding the price but it is slightly loosing . It is very bad news for long postions. So focus on this line , if it broke then get ready for 41.6k region.
π6 6
Both are trusted and verified
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π―7
India govt will block URL's of Binance , Kucoin, Huobi, Kraken , Gate io , Bittrex, Bitstamp , Mexc Global and Bitfinex exchanges.
So be carefulβ οΈ
So be careful
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π17π€4π2
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Stoploss at entry price . I hope all my trades are in profit, I suggest better to move stoploss to entry or close in profit. We can re-open again, when market is stable .
I hope everyone followed me and closed long postions.
2 days ago , I said "this week will be deciding week " . If I'm right , strong pull back is possible before January 1st . #BTC may re-claim 44k or 45k region again.
Currently it is holding horizontal support and the bad news is it lost 99ma support in 4hr tf and 25ma support in 1day tf . Be careful, most chances for BTC broke-down in case horizontal support lost.
2 days ago , I said "this week will be deciding week " . If I'm right , strong pull back is possible before January 1st . #BTC may re-claim 44k or 45k region again.
Currently it is holding horizontal support and the bad news is it lost 99ma support in 4hr tf and 25ma support in 1day tf . Be careful, most chances for BTC broke-down in case horizontal support lost.
π€5 5π1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯19 5π4π―3 3π1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯6 1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯8π3β€βπ₯2