Which trade you want tonight ??
Signal will post after 200 votes π³
Signal will post after 200 votes π³
Anonymous Poll
20%
Spot signal
61%
Scapling signal
19%
Swing signal
β€βπ₯5π2π₯1π1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Which trade you want tonight ??
Signal will post after 200 votes π³
Signal will post after 200 votes π³
Need few votes πΈ
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯13π₯°1
NEW SIGNAL IN 30 Minutes β
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π14π₯12π₯°5π4
GET READY FOR PROFIT HUNT πΈ
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯32π₯°3π―2π2π1π1
β³οΈ ENTRY - 7100 , 6950
π― TARGETS - 7146 , 7200 , 7280 , 7395 , 7520 , 7700 , 7940
π LEVERAGE - 20x
BINANCE | BINGX | BITGET
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π₯23π5π4π₯°4
Take second entry and close doge at entry price asap π
BTC making moves π
BTC making moves π
π8
Forwarded from Bitcoin Boss
My entry done π
Closing here , when market is stable , I'll give alert then we can try again this tradeβ
Don't want to give loss signal, that's Why I choose close this trade because of btc dropped 1% in 15min candle.
Enjoy the Sunday with no loss π
Closing here , when market is stable , I'll give alert then we can try again this trade
Don't want to give loss signal, that's Why I choose close this trade because of btc dropped 1% in 15min candle.
Enjoy the Sunday with no loss π
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
π7π3π3π₯°2
#BTC UPDATE
I'm still feeling bearish moment soon.
Expecting it'll touch test 36k level then dump to 32k level.
In case it failure, another scenario is bounce from 35k to 38k level .
I hope , upcoming week is the deciding week for BTC either pump or dump.
I'm still feeling bearish moment soon.
Expecting it'll touch test 36k level then dump to 32k level.
In case it failure, another scenario is bounce from 35k to 38k level .
I hope , upcoming week is the deciding week for BTC either pump or dump.
π2π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
#BTC UPDATE I'm still feeling bearish moment soon. Expecting it'll touch test 36k level then dump to 32k level. In case it failure, another scenario is bounce from 35k to 38k level . I hope , upcoming week is the deciding week for BTC either pump orβ¦
In 1 Day tf , 7ma showing support , Not going open BTC short postion until it broke down the supporting area β
π1π₯1