π™²πš›πš’πš™πšπš˜ πš‚πšŠπš
11.3K subscribers
7.03K photos
54 videos
4 files
1.82K links
β€’ π™ΌπšŠπš›πš”πšŽπš πš„πš™πšπšŠπšπšŽπšœ
β€’ π™΅πšžπšπšžπš›πšŽπšœ πš‚πš’πšπš—πšŠπš•πšœ
β€’ π™°πšŒπšŒπšžπš›πšŠπšŒπš’ 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚎 : 𝟿𝟢 - 𝟿𝟻%

π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŠπšŒπš @Sat_Red
Download Telegram
Bitcoin Update

Over the past 14 days, the price has struggled to break out at the 87K resistance, tried 3 times but failing to hold. Each time a rejection occurred, it fell back to the 84K support. It may attempt again today or tomorrow. If it succeeds in breaking through, the next target would be the 88K to 90K zone, where we have resistance at MA99 (89,835). If it gets rejected here, a dump towards 84K to 82K is highly possible.

Once 82K is lost, it means the bears are taking charge. If heavy selling pressure leads to losing 79K, it means the bears will lead the market, and a big fall may happen towards 72K or 64K.

I am very bearish, and there are few chances for the bulls to take over the market. I would not suggest taking a short position now; just watch the current resistance and MA99 resistance to see how the price reacts in this zone. Only enter once a bearish candle forms and gives confirmation.
πŸ‘2❀‍πŸ”₯1
Forwarded from VIP FUTURES (Sat Red)
$MAGMA

SHORT

ENTRY : 0.214, 0.22, 0.225

Leverage - 20x

Stop-loss : 0.23

Target's : 0.2090, 0.205, 0.2, 0.193, 0.185, 0.17
πŸ‘3❀‍πŸ”₯1
πŸ’° $LYN   /USDT

πŸ”» SHORT

✳️ ENTRY - 2030, 2100, 2180

🎯 TARGETS - 1970, 1900, 1820, 1700, 1550, 1300

πŸ€„οΈ LEVERAGE -  cross 10x

πŸ”΄ STOPLOSS - 2260

$LYN dumped 27% in the past 24 hours, currently making an all-time low (0.01971). Expecting further downside move. RSI (7,14,21) in 15min, 1hr, 4hr, and daily charts are in the oversold zone, so sellers are still in control. Currently, MA25 in the 15min chart and MA7 in the 1hr chart are acting as short-term resistance, possible test before the next move happens.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
❀‍πŸ”₯4πŸ‘1
ZCash ETF NEWS IS GETTING INTERESTING

WINKLEVOSS FILED FOR A SPOT $ZEC ETF πŸ‘€

Privacy coin going Wall Street, guys. Who saw that coming? πŸ˜‚

But price isn't celebrating yet. CMP around $1,323, still chopping inside the $1,270 – $1,384 range after cooling down from the recent $1,699 .

https://x.com/cryptosatred/status/2107732851076775997
πŸ‘1
Crypto Coins Trading
ETF Flows Update (5 October 2026) β€’ $BTC : -$89.90 Million β€’ $ETH : -$50.76 Million β€’ $XRP : $0 β€’ $SOL : -$9.25 Million β€’ $HYPE : -$2.71 Million β€’ $ZEC : -$3.57 Million Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $89.90M on October 5. Ethereum posted a solid…
ETF Flows Update (6 October 2026)

β€’ $BTC : +$118.86 Million
β€’ $ETH : -$201.89 Million
β€’ $XRP : +$3.14 Million
β€’ $SOL : -$3.68 Million
β€’ $HYPE : +$2.98 Million
β€’ $ZEC : $0

Bitcoin ETF recorded strong inflows of $118.86M on October 6. Ethereum posted heavy outflows of $201.89M, Solana saw outflows of $3.68M, XRP attracted inflows of $3.14M, Hyperliquid $2.98M, while ZEC remained flat.
πŸ‘1
SEC JUST CLEARED 3X LEVERAGED $BTC $ETH ETFs 🚨

Volatility Shares got the green light for 3x Bitcoin and 3x ETHEREUM futures products, guys. Wall Street's casino is getting an upgrade.

But they can't trade until the S-1s go effective, and price doesn't care yet.

BITCOIN CMP ~83,650, down ~2.9% , low at 83,356.
Hold 83.3K = dip gets bought, reclaim 85.5K and bulls are back in charge.
Lose 82.5K = that's the 10-day floor, lose it and the dump gets ugly.
πŸ‘1πŸ”₯1
Bitcoin currently losing $83,000 . MA25 is short-term support; once it is lost, the price is expected to hit the $80,000 to $79,000 zone anytime soon.

In the past hour, $31 million worth of long positions were liquidated.
πŸ”₯3πŸ‘1
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days πŸ’₯

It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90.

The key levels I’m watching:
Short-term support: $2.70
Strong support: $2.30–$2.40
Resistance: $3.50–$3.60

I think $3.50–$3.60 could be tested if buyers continue building strength.

Before the next big leg up, I’d like to see a healthy consolidation around $3.00–$3.30. If ORCA builds a strong structure here and finally breaks the $3.50–$3.60 resistance, we could see a strong price reaction toward $4.00, $4.20, $4.50

The recent high also needs to be broken with strong volume and follow-through. A clean breakout + consolidation above resistance would make the next expansion much more interesting.

Definitely keep #ORCA on your watchlist πŸ˜‰

For long positions, I would recommend dca entries at support zones and stoploss at 2.25
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
πŸ‘1πŸ”₯1
ETF Flows Update (07 October 2026)

β€’ $BTC : -$487.07 Million
β€’ $ETH : -$160.77 Million
β€’ $XRP : 0
β€’ $SOL : -$4.80 Million
β€’ $HYPE : 0
β€’ $ZEC : -$8.49 Million

Bitcoin ETF recorded heavy outflows of $487.07M on October 7. Ethereum posted sizable outflows of $160.77M, Solana saw outflows of $4.80M and ZEC saw outflows of $8.49M, while XRP and Hyperliquid recorded zero flows.
πŸ‘1
$US JUST PUMPED 91% β€” TALUS IS FLYING! 😍

I’m watching $0.03 next, with a possible extension toward $0.033–$0.035 if momentum continues.

- MA7 support: $0.0245
- Risk level: $0.023

⚠️ After a 91% pump, a sharp correction can come anytime. I’d rather wait for a bounce from MA7 than chase green candles. DCA only if the setup confirms.

The momentum is crazy, but protect your capital. One sudden red candle can change everything!
πŸ‘2❀‍πŸ”₯1😘1
π™²πš›πš’πš™πšπš˜ πš‚πšŠπš
$ORCA made a massive 237% move in just 54 days πŸ’₯ It got rejected from $3.329 and pulled back toward $2.70. Currently, price is hovering around $2.90. The key levels I’m watching: Short-term support: $2.70 Strong support: $2.30–$2.40 Resistance: $3.50–$3.60…
$ORCA FAILED TO RECLAIM $3 β€” Now trading at MAJOR SUPPORT

Guys, price is facing more selling pressure after getting rejected from $3.329.

As we discussed earlier, price failed to sustain the breakout and lost the short-term support. Now it's trading around $2.41, approached a major support zone.

The chart is showing a clear cooldown after the massive rally. Price is below MA7 ($2.428) and MA25 ($2.561), while MACD remains negative. Buyers need to step in soon to prevent another leg down.

Here are the key levels I'm watching:

If buyers defend the current $2.30–$2.40 zone, ORCA still has potential for a relief bounce.

But I strongly recommend keeping the stop-loss at $2.25 for the long setup. If price loses $2.20, the structure gets weaker, and I’d look for a short opportunity toward: $2.00, $1.80

The $1.80 zone is the next major support to watch. If selling pressure accelerates and that level also breaks, we could see further downside toward $1.50–$1.30.

For now, I'm watching how price reacts around the current support. A bounce is possible, but don't assume the bottom is in until buyers show strength.
πŸ‘2❀‍πŸ”₯1😍1