π²ππ’πππ πππ
$CRCL has reached a major daily resistance zone After the recent push higher, price is now testing this key area, and I think a short-term pullback could happen before the next major breakout or breakdown. Iβm going with a small-risk short from the $94β$96β¦
$CRCL 5th Target completed π―
π2β€βπ₯1π1
Be with me. Letβs recover what we lost and earn what weβre here for.
Iβm going to share signals, market analysis, trading tips, setups, and learning posts along the way.
No fake promises. No shortcuts.
Weβll take the wins, learn from the losses, improve our decisions, and keep moving forward.
We learn together.
We trade together.
We grow together.
Letβs build it back β and build it strongerπͺ
Iβm going to share signals, market analysis, trading tips, setups, and learning posts along the way.
No fake promises. No shortcuts.
Weβll take the wins, learn from the losses, improve our decisions, and keep moving forward.
We learn together.
We trade together.
We grow together.
Letβs build it back β and build it stronger
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€βπ₯9π4πΎ3π₯1 1
$OP is looking strong
The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107β$0.110 zone. But thereβs one catch β price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible.
Iβd rather wait for a better entry around $0.096β$0.094 and look for a strong reaction there.
If price builds a strong structure above $0.102β$0.104, that would give bulls more confidence for the next move toward: $0.107, $0.110, $0.114, $0.120
Stop-loss: $0.093
MACD is still positive, while RSI is holding above 60, showing bullish momentum β but price is already close to resistance, so chasing here isnβt my preference.
Let the chart come to us. Patience > FOMO.
The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107β$0.110 zone. But thereβs one catch β price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible.
Iβd rather wait for a better entry around $0.096β$0.094 and look for a strong reaction there.
If price builds a strong structure above $0.102β$0.104, that would give bulls more confidence for the next move toward: $0.107, $0.110, $0.114, $0.120
Stop-loss: $0.093
MACD is still positive, while RSI is holding above 60, showing bullish momentum β but price is already close to resistance, so chasing here isnβt my preference.
Let the chart come to us. Patience > FOMO.
π3π₯3πΎ1 1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$OP is looking strong The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107β$0.110 zone. But thereβs one catch β price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible. Iβd rather wait forβ¦
Rejection occurred at the resistance zone; price tested the lower support level.
Good to take $OP entry, guys. New SL: 9200
Good to take $OP entry, guys. New SL: 9200
π2
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120.
Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart.
If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery back toward $0.020.
But if MA200 rejects price again, Iβm looking for another leg down.
Iβm considering a short here:
Entry: $0.0153β$0.0165
SL: $0.0170
Targets: $0.0148, $0.0143, $0.0135, $0.0120, $0.0100, $0.0090, $0.0070
This one is high risk after such a violent dump. Donβt over-leverage or chase the move.
Watch the MA200 reaction closely. π
Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart.
If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery back toward $0.020.
But if MA200 rejects price again, Iβm looking for another leg down.
Iβm considering a short here:
Entry: $0.0153β$0.0165
SL: $0.0170
Targets: $0.0148, $0.0143, $0.0135, $0.0120, $0.0100, $0.0090, $0.0070
This one is high risk after such a violent dump. Donβt over-leverage or chase the move.
Watch the MA200 reaction closely. π
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120. Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart. If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery backβ¦
$HEMI 32% profit cooking π
1st Target completed π―
1st Target completed π―
π₯2
π²ππ’πππ πππ
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120. Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart. If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery backβ¦
55% profit done guys ... Who's still holding ?
$HEMI 2nd target DONE π―
$HEMI 2nd target DONE π―
β€βπ₯1π1
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$OP is looking strong The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107β$0.110 zone. But thereβs one catch β price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible. Iβd rather wait forβ¦
$OP FLYING GUYSSS π
π₯6 2π1
$PYTH correction ongoing guys
Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weβre looking at 60β62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.
I'm going short with low risk and keeping an eye on entry points.
Entry 5650 - 5750
sl 5800
Leverage - 20x
Targets - 5550 , 5450 , 5300 , 5170 , 5000 , 4600
Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weβre looking at 60β62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.
I'm going short with low risk and keeping an eye on entry points.
Entry 5650 - 5750
sl 5800
Leverage - 20x
Targets - 5550 , 5450 , 5300 , 5170 , 5000 , 4600
β€βπ₯2
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$PYTH correction ongoing guys Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weβre looking at 60β62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.β¦
$pyth breakout happening
Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$pyth breakout happening Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
More Targets loading...
$PYTH 2nd tp coming
$PYTH 2nd tp coming
During the 2026 bear market, whales appear to have increasingly used their holdings as collateral instead of selling.
Bitcoinβs share of collateral fell sharply from 57.8% in 2025 to 30.5% in 2026.
Meanwhile, $ZEC jumped to 24.2%, becoming the second-largest collateral asset in the data.
Other notable shifts:
β’ $XMR : 2.6% β 6.2%
β’ $LINK : 1.6% β 3.2%
β’ $ADA : 1.9% β 2.6%
This is an interesting change in whale behavior. Instead of dumping $BTC during a weaker market, some large holders appear to be borrowing against their assets to access liquidity.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€βπ₯1π1
Crypto X Boys
$EGLD pumping hard π₯ Scalping Targets - 4.550 , 4.600 , 4.670 , 4.80 , 5 Entry : 4.45 - 4.3 Leverage : 25x Stoploss 4.230
$EGLD All Targets completed π―
π2β€βπ₯1 1
Yesterday's signals went great!
Who's ready for today's signals?
Who's ready for today's signals?
π₯11π10π4π1
β³οΈ ENTRY (Use DCA STRATEGY) : 1715, 1670
ποΈ LEVERAGE - cross 10x
Recommended Exchages to trade
ByBit | GATE | BITGET | WEEX
π― TRADING PLAN
β οΈ My chart doesn't control the market. This is just my personal view, and I can be completely wrong. Do your own research, manage your risk, and don't blame me if the market chooses violence.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€βπ₯5π3π₯3
π²ππ’πππ πππ
$ARB is up 32% in just 14 hours π Currently short-term correction is now underway as buyers take some profit. The key question is whether ARB can find a base around the nearby support zone $0.108β$0.105 If this zone holds, Iβm watching for a bounce backβ¦
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€βπ₯3π3 3
Good Morning, Greens π
Today, the market is looking super positive!
β’ $BTC at $80.8K, up 4.59%
β’ $ETH cruising around $2,500, up 4.94%.
β’ $XRP hitting $1.44, up 6.28%.
β’ $BNB back over 700, +4.59%.
β’ $SOL pumping 3.54%, trading 103-105.
β’Bitcoin ETF Net Flow: $101.1M
β’Fear & Greed: 77 ( Greed )
β οΈ Big macro data coming today: U.S. Unemployment Rate + Nonfarm Payrolls β expect some volatility around the release.
Letβs hope this momentum continues even after the data drops!
Today, the market is looking super positive!
β’ $BTC at $80.8K, up 4.59%
β’ $ETH cruising around $2,500, up 4.94%.
β’ $XRP hitting $1.44, up 6.28%.
β’ $BNB back over 700, +4.59%.
β’ $SOL pumping 3.54%, trading 103-105.
β’Bitcoin ETF Net Flow: $101.1M
β’Fear & Greed: 77 ( Greed )
β οΈ Big macro data coming today: U.S. Unemployment Rate + Nonfarm Payrolls β expect some volatility around the release.
Letβs hope this momentum continues even after the data drops!
π3β€βπ₯2 2π1
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
β€βπ₯4π3π₯1π1