$CRCL has reached a major daily resistance zone
After the recent push higher, price is now testing this key area, and I think a short-term pullback could happen before the next major breakout or breakdown.
Iโm going with a small-risk short from the $94โ$96 zone.
Targets: $93.25, $92.59, $92, $91, $90, $88, $85
Leverage: 25x
If sellers take control from this resistance zone, we could see a deeper correction toward the targets above.
But if #Circle breaks and holds above $96.40, Iโd consider the short setup invalid. That could open the door for another bullish leg.
Momentum is also showing some signs of cooling. RSI is around the mid-60s, while MACD is flattening with the histogram slightly negative. Bulls are still strong, but the momentum isnโt accelerating like before.
Iโm keeping the risk small here. Iโd rather wait for confirmation than blindly chase the price.
After the recent push higher, price is now testing this key area, and I think a short-term pullback could happen before the next major breakout or breakdown.
Iโm going with a small-risk short from the $94โ$96 zone.
Targets: $93.25, $92.59, $92, $91, $90, $88, $85
Leverage: 25x
If sellers take control from this resistance zone, we could see a deeper correction toward the targets above.
But if #Circle breaks and holds above $96.40, Iโd consider the short setup invalid. That could open the door for another bullish leg.
Momentum is also showing some signs of cooling. RSI is around the mid-60s, while MACD is flattening with the histogram slightly negative. Bulls are still strong, but the momentum isnโt accelerating like before.
Iโm keeping the risk small here. Iโd rather wait for confirmation than blindly chase the price.
๐พ2๐1๐ฅ1
๐๐๐๐๐
๐๐๐ ๐๐
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ โ
๐ค Upto 18 ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ง๐๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐๐ซ week
๐ 90% - 95% ๐๐๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐๐ฒ
๐ ๐๐๐๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐ง๐ ๐๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐๐๐๐ฌ
โ๏ธ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐ญ๐ซ๐๐ญ๐๐ ๐ฒ
๐ค ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ฑ ๐๐ซ๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ญ
๐ 24/7 ๐๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
โ ๐๐จ ๐๐๐ฏ๐๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐ฆ๐๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ ๐๐ซ๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐๐๐๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐๐ญ๐๐ซ๐ข๐๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐
3 monthsโก๏ธ 40 ๐๐๐๐
6 monthsโก๏ธ 59 ๐๐๐๐
1 Yearโก๏ธ 119 ๐๐๐๐
LIFETIME with CryptoSatโก๏ธ 149 ๐๐๐๐
๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐โก๏ธ @Sat_Red
Payment Address๐
https://t.me/CryptoSatRed/1193
๐ 24/7 ๐๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ
3 months
6 months
1 Year
LIFETIME with CryptoSat
๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Payment Address
https://t.me/CryptoSatRed/1193
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
๐พ2๐1 1
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$CRCL has reached a major daily resistance zone After the recent push higher, price is now testing this key area, and I think a short-term pullback could happen before the next major breakout or breakdown. Iโm going with a small-risk short from the $94โ$96โฆ
$CRCL 5th Target completed ๐ฏ
๐2โคโ๐ฅ1๐1
Be with me. Letโs recover what we lost and earn what weโre here for.
Iโm going to share signals, market analysis, trading tips, setups, and learning posts along the way.
No fake promises. No shortcuts.
Weโll take the wins, learn from the losses, improve our decisions, and keep moving forward.
We learn together.
We trade together.
We grow together.
Letโs build it back โ and build it stronger๐ช
Iโm going to share signals, market analysis, trading tips, setups, and learning posts along the way.
No fake promises. No shortcuts.
Weโll take the wins, learn from the losses, improve our decisions, and keep moving forward.
We learn together.
We trade together.
We grow together.
Letโs build it back โ and build it stronger
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โคโ๐ฅ9๐4๐พ3๐ฅ1 1
$OP is looking strong
The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107โ$0.110 zone. But thereโs one catch โ price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible.
Iโd rather wait for a better entry around $0.096โ$0.094 and look for a strong reaction there.
If price builds a strong structure above $0.102โ$0.104, that would give bulls more confidence for the next move toward: $0.107, $0.110, $0.114, $0.120
Stop-loss: $0.093
MACD is still positive, while RSI is holding above 60, showing bullish momentum โ but price is already close to resistance, so chasing here isnโt my preference.
Let the chart come to us. Patience > FOMO.
The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107โ$0.110 zone. But thereโs one catch โ price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible.
Iโd rather wait for a better entry around $0.096โ$0.094 and look for a strong reaction there.
If price builds a strong structure above $0.102โ$0.104, that would give bulls more confidence for the next move toward: $0.107, $0.110, $0.114, $0.120
Stop-loss: $0.093
MACD is still positive, while RSI is holding above 60, showing bullish momentum โ but price is already close to resistance, so chasing here isnโt my preference.
Let the chart come to us. Patience > FOMO.
๐3๐ฅ3๐พ1 1
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$OP is looking strong The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107โ$0.110 zone. But thereโs one catch โ price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible. Iโd rather wait forโฆ
Rejection occurred at the resistance zone; price tested the lower support level.
Good to take $OP entry, guys. New SL: 9200
Good to take $OP entry, guys. New SL: 9200
๐2
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120.
Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart.
If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery back toward $0.020.
But if MA200 rejects price again, Iโm looking for another leg down.
Iโm considering a short here:
Entry: $0.0153โ$0.0165
SL: $0.0170
Targets: $0.0148, $0.0143, $0.0135, $0.0120, $0.0100, $0.0090, $0.0070
This one is high risk after such a violent dump. Donโt over-leverage or chase the move.
Watch the MA200 reaction closely. ๐
Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart.
If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery back toward $0.020.
But if MA200 rejects price again, Iโm looking for another leg down.
Iโm considering a short here:
Entry: $0.0153โ$0.0165
SL: $0.0170
Targets: $0.0148, $0.0143, $0.0135, $0.0120, $0.0100, $0.0090, $0.0070
This one is high risk after such a violent dump. Donโt over-leverage or chase the move.
Watch the MA200 reaction closely. ๐
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120. Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart. If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery backโฆ
$HEMI 32% profit cooking ๐
1st Target completed ๐ฏ
1st Target completed ๐ฏ
๐ฅ2
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
Guys, this is a risky trade. $HEMI just got brutally dumped in the past 2 hours, falling from around $0.02217 to $0.01120. Now price is reaching the MA200 on the 15Mins chart. If this is only a correction and MA200 holds, we could see a strong recovery backโฆ
55% profit done guys ... Who's still holding ?
$HEMI 2nd target DONE ๐ฏ
$HEMI 2nd target DONE ๐ฏ
โคโ๐ฅ1๐1
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$OP is looking strong The chart is setting up nicely, and I still believe Optimism can push toward the $0.107โ$0.110 zone. But thereโs one catch โ price is currently sitting near a weekly resistance, so rejection from here is possible. Iโd rather wait forโฆ
$OP FLYING GUYSSS ๐
๐ฅ6 2๐1
$PYTH correction ongoing guys
Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weโre looking at 60โ62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.
I'm going short with low risk and keeping an eye on entry points.
Entry 5650 - 5750
sl 5800
Leverage - 20x
Targets - 5550 , 5450 , 5300 , 5170 , 5000 , 4600
Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weโre looking at 60โ62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.
I'm going short with low risk and keeping an eye on entry points.
Entry 5650 - 5750
sl 5800
Leverage - 20x
Targets - 5550 , 5450 , 5300 , 5170 , 5000 , 4600
โคโ๐ฅ2
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$PYTH correction ongoing guys Price is hitting resistance at 57. If it breaks through, weโre looking at 60โ62 next. If not, our short trade should do well. . Support is around 5300-5400. It might bounce, but keep an eye on this level in case it drops further.โฆ
$pyth breakout happening
Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$pyth breakout happening Long targets - 5850 , 5900 , 6000 , 6130 , 6250 , 6500
More Targets loading...
$PYTH 2nd tp coming
$PYTH 2nd tp coming
During the 2026 bear market, whales appear to have increasingly used their holdings as collateral instead of selling.
Bitcoinโs share of collateral fell sharply from 57.8% in 2025 to 30.5% in 2026.
Meanwhile, $ZEC jumped to 24.2%, becoming the second-largest collateral asset in the data.
Other notable shifts:
โข $XMR : 2.6% โ 6.2%
โข $LINK : 1.6% โ 3.2%
โข $ADA : 1.9% โ 2.6%
This is an interesting change in whale behavior. Instead of dumping $BTC during a weaker market, some large holders appear to be borrowing against their assets to access liquidity.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โคโ๐ฅ1๐1
Crypto X Boys
$EGLD pumping hard ๐ฅ Scalping Targets - 4.550 , 4.600 , 4.670 , 4.80 , 5 Entry : 4.45 - 4.3 Leverage : 25x Stoploss 4.230
$EGLD All Targets completed ๐ฏ
๐2โคโ๐ฅ1 1
Yesterday's signals went great!
Who's ready for today's signals?
Who's ready for today's signals?
๐ฅ11๐10๐4๐1
โณ๏ธ ENTRY (Use DCA STRATEGY) : 1715, 1670
๐๏ธ LEVERAGE - cross 10x
Recommended Exchages to trade
ByBit | GATE | BITGET | WEEX
๐ฏ TRADING PLAN
โ ๏ธ My chart doesn't control the market. This is just my personal view, and I can be completely wrong. Do your own research, manage your risk, and don't blame me if the market chooses violence.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โคโ๐ฅ5๐3๐ฅ3
๐ฒ๐๐ข๐๐๐ ๐๐๐
$ARB is up 32% in just 14 hours ๐ Currently short-term correction is now underway as buyers take some profit. The key question is whether ARB can find a base around the nearby support zone $0.108โ$0.105 If this zone holds, Iโm watching for a bounce backโฆ
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
โคโ๐ฅ3๐3 3