Chartel Crypto
3 subscribers
31 photos
6 videos
1 link
🖋️ Educational crypto market journal with personal TA observations

🐦 https://x.com/chartelcrypto
Download Telegram
ON THE CHARTS | BTC/USDC | Weekly

BTC has printed a weekly gravestone doji after testing the $81K–$82K area. The candle shows clear rejection. Price traded higher during the week, but buyers could not hold the move, and the close returned toward the lower part of the weekly range.

That matters, but one candle does not confirm a reversal. What it does show is that higher prices were rejected and upside acceptance failed.

Bearish follow-through and deterioration in weekly structure would strengthen the rejection case. A reclaim and sustained acceptance above the rejected area would weaken it.

For now, this is evidence of rejection, not confirmation of a broader move.

Rejection is evidence. Follow-through is confirmation.
LEARN 8 | What Is a Retest?

A retest occurs when price returns to an area it recently broke.

For example, former resistance may be tested as support after an upward breakout. Former support may be tested as resistance after a downward break.

A common mistake is assuming that every breakout must produce a retest. Price may return immediately, much later, or not at all.

A retest helps show whether price continues to react to the broken area from its new side.

The break shows movement. The retest shows whether the level has changed its role.
BEFORE THE NEXT POSITION, run the check.

We’re starting to release Chartel’s practical decision frameworks, designed to help turn market noise into clearer questions and more disciplined decisions.

This first framework focuses on what should be evaluated before taking a position.

No signals.
No borrowed conviction.
Better process, better judgment.

❓Before your last position, did you actually run a check like this, or go on conviction in the moment? No judgment, just curious how many of us actually do it versus think we do.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly

The weekly candle closed at 76K with a bearish engulfing candle after BTC was rejected around 82K. That shifts the near-term balance of evidence toward consolidation or a corrective move rather than immediate continuation.

Four weeks ago, BTC printed a very large green candle and rose roughly 24%. Moves of that size are difficult to sustain without some cooling afterward. The recent rounded structure near the top may also suggest that upside momentum is losing strength. RSI around 55 remains neutral, so momentum is not giving strong directional confirmation.

🔴 Bearish: A move and close below 76K would strengthen the case that buying momentum is fading and that the correction has further to run.

🟢 Bullish: Reclaiming the 81K to 82K area would improve the case for continuation.

For now, the balance of evidence favors a corrective or consolidation phase. I do not see enough evidence yet to call this a broader bearish reversal.

✦ My current read
Zooming out, BTC has had roughly two months of growth, with July slower and August much more aggressive. My current view is that the explosive move is more likely to continue through some form of pullback or corrective structure first. I do not think that correction is complete, although higher highs over the next few months remain possible.

The September monthly close will matter. A close above 68K would still preserve a constructive higher-time-frame picture, while strength back above 81K to 82K would materially improve the bullish case. The market can still extend when a pullback looks most likely. That is why this remains a probability-based read, not a prediction.

See you next Monday✨
Sophia
WHY NOW?
Weak spot decisions do not begin with a bad timing. They begin with a weak reason for acting now.

Before taking a position, ask:

Why now?
🔴 Higher-risk answers:
I’ll miss the move.
Everyone’s in.
Everyone’s saying buy.
I need to recover my losses.

🟢 Stronger answers:
My entry criteria are met.
My own analysis supports it.
The evidence supports the entry.
Prior P&L is irrelevant.

This is the difference between pressure and process.

If the reason for acting comes from urgency, crowd behavior, or the emotional need to recover, the decision is already compromised before the position is even opened.

A stronger answer is not emotional. It is structured. It comes from your criteria, your analysis, and the evidence in front of you. Timing should come from conditions, not from discomfort.

Remember this before your next spot decision.

❓Thinking back to your last entry, was your real answer closer to the red list or the green list?
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
WHAT IS MY PLAN?

A position without a plan is not a strategy. It is exposure without structure.

So before opening one, ask:

What is my plan?

🔴 Higher-risk answers:
I’ll see how it goes.
I need to do something.
I’m trying a new strategy.
Why not?

🟢 Stronger answers:
Entry, invalidation, and exit defined.
This entry was planned.
Using a tested strategy.
All conditions are met.

The market does not reward vague participation.

If the plan begins with improvisation, restlessness, or curiosity in the moment, the decision is likely being made without a real framework behind it.

A better answer is specific. You know why you are entering, what would make the idea wrong, and what the position is meant to achieve. That does not remove uncertainty, but it gives the decision structure.

Clarity before entry is cheaper than confusion after it.

Save this before your next spot decision.

❓Before your last position, could you have said your invalidation point out loud — or did it only become clear once you were already in?
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🔥 With BTC bottom calls getting louder, where are you right now❓
Anonymous Poll
100%
Already positioned
0%
Waiting for confirmation
0%
Unsure what evidence matters
0%
Not convinced yet
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly


The weekly candle closed around 81K, close to resistance, showing that BTC is maintaining additional strength. Today’s candle is currently showing strong bullish expansion, with price already reaching around 85K.
BTC has made several large moves over the past months and continues to rise. After such strong expansion, I still consider some cooling or consolidation increasingly possible, even though the market is not showing that clearly yet.

RSI is moving upward, but on its own it does not confirm the direction of the trend. The September monthly close will remain an important part of the higher-time-frame picture.

🔴 Bearish: A move below 79K would strengthen the case that buying momentum is weakening and that a corrective move may be developing.
🟢 Bullish: Holding above 83K would strengthen the case for continuation.

For now, the balance of evidence favors bullish continuation in the short term, while the risk of correction is increasing as the move becomes more stretched. I do not currently see enough evidence for a broader bearish reversal.

✦ My current read
BTC has already experienced several strong months. I still think some cooling is likely before this move is fully developed. I also continue to consider the earlier bullish RSI divergence on the weekly chart relevant. In my own market reading, these divergences do not always resolve immediately. I have often seen price continue through one or two additional waves before momentum begins to weaken and consolidation follows.

Market sentiment also remains firmly bullish, which gives me another reason not to extrapolate the current expansion too far.

The September monthly close will matter. A close above 80K would preserve a constructive higher-time-frame picture, while continued strength above 85K would materially improve the bullish case. The market is extending right now, and it may simply be stronger than I currently expect. My corrective scenario remains possible, but the evidence has not confirmed it yet.

See you next Monday✨
Sophia
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly

The weekly candle closed around 84K after price was rejected near 87K. Last week’s candle showed clear two-way trade: buyers pushed price toward 87K, but supply absorbed part of the move and forced the weekly close back toward 84K.
Weekly RSI reached roughly 61, confirming positive momentum, but it remains below the traditional 70+ overbought zone. The rejection from 87K shows increasing supply at the highs, while the higher-time-frame structure remains constructive for now.

🔴 Bearish: A move below 80K would strengthen the case that buying momentum is weakening and that a corrective move may be developing.
🟢 Bullish: Reclaiming and holding above 85K would strengthen the case for continuation.
For now, the higher-time-frame structure remains constructive, but the rejection around 87K and inability to hold the weekly highs are increasing the evidence for momentum cooling. That raises correction risk without confirming a bearish structural shift.

✦ My current read
BTC has delivered a strong upside move, but I think it is too early to assume this leg can continue without a meaningful reset. Price still needs to hold the breakout area, absorb supply, and confirm the higher-low structure.
The CMC Fear & Greed Index is currently at 68, still in Greed territory. Sentiment remains supportive, but it does not replace price confirmation.

The September monthly close will be important. A close below 78K would materially weaken the current bullish structure and strengthen the case for a deeper correction. Continued strength back above 85K would materially improve the bullish case.

My current expectation still leans toward some cooling or a pullback, but the market has not confirmed that scenario yet. For now, the structure remains constructive, and the evidence should decide the next read.

See you next Monday ✨
Sophia
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly

The weekly candle closed around 86K after another rejection near 87K, showing continued two-way trade around the highs. Weekly RSI reached roughly 63, confirming positive momentum, but the repeated rejection near 87K shows that supply remains active in this area.

🔴 Bearish: A weekly close below 84K would weaken the current short-term structure and strengthen the case for a corrective move.
🟢 Bullish: A clean break and sustained hold above 87K would strengthen the continuation case.

For now, the higher-time-frame structure remains constructive, and the balance of evidence still slightly favors continuation. At the same time, repeated rejection around 87K is increasing the risk of short-term consolidation or a pullback.

✦ My current read
When I zoom out to the monthly structure, I can see that the pace of expansion has moderated since the stronger move in August. BTC has now printed three consecutive green monthly closes, while October is currently trading green as well.

My bias still leans toward some cooling, but the current structure has not confirmed that view. Price remains strong enough that I do not see evidence of a broader bearish shift yet. CMC Fear & Greed remains in Greed territory, so sentiment is still supportive.

On the daily chart, BTC is again testing the 87K resistance area and may be developing a potential double-top structure. At the same time, price has pushed to a higher high while RSI has made a lower high, creating a bearish RSI divergence. Neither confirms a reversal on its own, but together they add evidence that momentum may be cooling. The double top would still need confirmation through a break of support though.

My expectation remains broadly the same this week: I still lean toward a pullback or consolidation, but until price confirms weakness, that remains just a scenario rather than a signal.

See you next Monday ✨
Sophia
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly

The weekly candle closed around 84K after another rejection near 87K, with a wide range between the weekly high and low.

Last week formed a BEARISH ENGULFING BODY, but the long lower wick shows that buyers stepped in aggressively around the lows and absorbed part of the selling pressure. That tempers the bearish signal and shows that demand is still active.

🔴 Bearish: A weekly close below 83K would weaken the current short-term structure and strengthen the case for a corrective move.
🟢 Bullish: A clean break and sustained hold above 89K would provide stronger evidence of continuation.

Zooming out, the higher-time-frame structure still favors the bulls, but short-term evidence has become more balanced after last week’s rejection and bearish weekly close.

✦ My current read
The monthly structure still shows signs that the pace of expansion may be cooling. I also pay attention to the shape and rhythm of the price waves, not only individual candles and indicators, and that still keeps my bias tilted toward a pullback.

At the same time, the evidence is not strong enough to confirm that view yet. CMC Fear & Greed is currently at 57, back in NEUTRAL territory, showing that sentiment has cooled from the stronger optimism we saw recently.

The monthly Heikin Ashi structure still reflects positive trend persistence, which argues against forcing a bearish conclusion too early.

Maybe BTC has more upside left than I currently expect. My bias still leans toward a pullback, but right now the market has not confirmed it. I would rather let the structure develop than force the chart to agree with my bias.

Have a great bullish 👻 October, my crypto friends.

See you next Monday ✨
Sophia
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🟧 ON THE CHARTS
Monday Market Read
BTC/USDC | Weekly


The weekly candle closed around 82K after trading in a meaningful range. Price was rejected near 84K, while buyers stepped in quickly around the 80K area.

The candle closed red but left a pronounced lower wick, showing that buyers absorbed part of the selling pressure around the lows. That tempers the bearish signal and confirms that demand is still active.

🔴 Bearish: A weekly close below 81K would weaken the current short-term structure and strengthen the case for a deeper corrective move. Losing this area would suggest that buyers are becoming less effective at defending recent support.
🟢 Bullish: A clean break and sustained hold above 84K would strengthen the continuation case and show that buyers are successfully absorbing supply around the recent highs.

The developing October monthly candle currently resembles a red spinning top, reflecting indecision after the strong Q3 advance. The candle is still open, so this interpretation remains provisional.

✦ My current read
Zooming out to the three-month view, the broader structure remains constructive and still leaves room for another leg higher.

At the same time, sustained upside from here requires continued demand. After such a strong three-month expansion, every additional push higher needs enough participation to absorb increasing supply.

My bias still leans toward a pullback, but unlike a few weeks ago, I now see more evidence beginning to support that view.

On the daily timeframe, upside momentum has clearly moderated and RSI has moved back toward neutral territory. That supports the possibility of further consolidation, although it does not confirm downside continuation. CMC Fear & Greed has also fallen to 49, Neutral, showing a clear cooling in sentiment.

So for now, the higher-time-frame structure still allows another move higher, but the evidence for consolidation is becoming more visible.

What does your chart say right now? Another leg higher before year-end, or does the evidence favor a deeper reset first?

Have a bullish 👻 October, my crypto friends.

See you next Monday ✨
Sophia